PDA

View Full Version : Are there any merchant/banking/gold groups in the forums?

PortalofAwesome
01-24-2016, 05:29 AM
Are there any merchant/banking/gold groups in the forums? I'm just curious because I want people to help me solely on gold without leaving my normal guild. I don't expect them giving away free stuff but anything that helps helps. Like it would be:

Bro: Dude should I buy this fire gem for 3k?
Dude: Bro it's like 100k now u should totally buy it!
Bro: Dude he sold it to someone else
Dude: I feel ya bro

Later that day

Bro: What's the market price for Nekro?
Dude: 3.8mil something
Bro: Noooo I bought it for 4mil

Potato is me
01-24-2016, 06:24 AM
Are there any merchant/banking/gold groups in the forums? I'm just curious because I want people to help me solely on gold without leaving my normal guild. I don't expect them giving away free stuff but anything that helps helps. Like it would be:

Bro: Dude should I buy this fire gem for 3k?
Dude: Bro it's like 100k now u should totally buy it!
Bro: Dude he sold it to someone else

Later that day

Bro: What's the market price for Nekro?
Dude: 3.8mil something
Bro: Noooo I bought it for 4mil

first thing before u log in to al, go to forum, go to al trader market, read the first three pages.
after u log in, go to cs browse the prices of items u need/ are interested in and compare with forum
when u got tired of farming/ doing ur stuff, go back to cs browse again then log off/chill
when u cant play al/at work and need some rest, go to forum, read up all the news/discussions understand what is in demand and look at al trader market again

do this everyday ( u can use a note book but after sometimes its not necessary) and instead of being the bro, u will be the dude :)