PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Weapons OMG

xZauiflele
01-24-2016, 05:30 AM
Producer's Letter jan 2016 said there will set of arcane weapons. Should we need any new weapon now? If these weapons for end game then i would say definitely NO. Ofc NO. There are various option each class has 8 options that is 24 kind of new weapons not much old to expire too fast, also we have options of level 41 weapons which is also not too bad. And if these new arcane weapons will not stand in front of these newly introduced mythic weapons that wouldn't effect much the pvp part. Those who think there should be new arcane weapons they really don't care about game things .... how long elon and frost weapons bonesaw ollers kershal weapons were doubtless best and clear about what they actually do. Rushing upgrade to better and better equipment might not be best for the game economy.

Everyone not much rich for keep switching to higher and higher. If not you plat farmer you'll worry about it.

Also We didn't much enjoyed the new set of weapons. Atm 140+ mythic weapons in auction people keep selling their weapons just because there will be an arcane one.

Yeah ik there is no arcane weapon in game from long but it is not the right time, either it should be for low levels or it shouldn't be much op to beat the most liked pvp pve weapons maul fervor bow and gun.
I think we don't need any new weapon for endgame. Are you agree with me?

Anakeobal
01-24-2016, 05:37 AM
+1 for the post. "It will effect the economy" it has effected the economy of game.
This not right time for new arc weapons.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Potato is me
01-24-2016, 06:16 AM
i do agree that it was a little too fast, however, they are releasing weapons usually marked as the "inferior" type. Namely Shield, Daggers and staff which are the less popular choices. So unless there is a revolutionary stats/proc boost, it shouldn't phase out the more expensive types (maul, bow and daggers) that easily. so at least there is some cushioning effect there for prices. We will not know for certain though how this will affect the economy, of course, price will fall as it has already did now, however if the new arcanes doesnt give a lot more advantage over the new mythics, the prices will not drop rock bottom

Jazzi
01-24-2016, 07:34 AM
Well, I sold my fervor bow and got a cheap 500k mythic dagger. Surprisingly runs are just as fast although I lost about 70 damage. Tbh now I don't even feel the need to go back to bow. We will see how good the new arcanes are, but unless they are really exceptional, I personally will not rush to buy ;)

If the game needs new arcane weapons is another thing. Imho new stuff is always good, because it gives you options/versatility, unless it is so OP that it is a must have. :D

Froxanthar
01-24-2016, 07:56 AM
We need Arcane Armor !

Aprove
01-24-2016, 08:22 AM
Arcane Vanities
*Mind blown*

Alwarez
01-24-2016, 10:57 AM
Why do you think the weapons will be direct instant drop from lock? Dont u think they will be craftable and take alot of time to get? And maybe they will only have fancy procs not the stats? STS did amazing job making top gear available to end game farmers, not just merchers. If they release item with 100 dmg over next best one it will put us back in dark ages of 80m price tags

Edric Joseph
01-24-2016, 02:55 PM
Sts..can you tell me what happen? I just finish the quest of nomerite helm but you gave me orcslaying helm..did you mention this to the quest? It is old helm..it is not says in the quest..now what the ring again???? Shhhhhh sts whats happening

Kershy
01-24-2016, 03:04 PM
Sts..can you tell me what happen? I just finish the quest of nomerite helm but you gave me orcslaying helm..did you mention this to the quest? It is old helm..it is not says in the quest..now what the ring again???? Shhhhhh sts whats happening

Hmm theres nothing wrong.. Thats the helm u worked for, now u r missing 3 pieces (armor, ring and amulet) all those r orcslaying items (yeah.. Quest says nomerite) when you finish the quest of the legendary set, you will get the quest for the new mythic helm... And when u r done with helm you will get another quest from other mythic item :)

You can check on Player Guides section for more info :)

Fyrce
01-24-2016, 08:57 PM
I think the proposed arcanes are different from the existing mythics, except the warrior one? Although I also agree that this feels too soon. Maybe it won't occur for another 6 months.

Kingslaughter
01-24-2016, 09:58 PM
Arcane weapon should come whem new cap begin....

Saud
01-24-2016, 10:20 PM
I personally think the weapons will be like king slain weapons
But more , and more , and more harder
But i am the only one who thinks they maybe be lvl 43 or less?

Zeus
01-24-2016, 10:55 PM
It can't be changed now, just prepare and save up. If anything, mythic weapons will still be the second best (or potentially even better, depending on the gems placed in the mythic weapon).

Runel Joseph Ruiz
01-25-2016, 12:09 AM
But still gun / bow will still be inferior to Arc dagger / staff for my weapon choice though.. So its really not that kind of the big deal if they release too early and besides they already announced the release of it, there's no turning back now.

Kakashis
01-25-2016, 02:42 AM
Just start prepping as usual!

acewasabi
01-25-2016, 04:20 AM
We need Arcane Armor !

Craftable arcane belt pls, for all classes like ring :)

Dex_addict
01-25-2016, 04:29 AM
Craftable arcane belt pls, for all classes like ring :)

Would love to see an Arcane belt, if craftable even better! Otherwise a mythic Bow would be awesome :)

Potato is me
01-25-2016, 04:56 AM
It can't be changed now, just prepare and save up. If anything, mythic weapons will still be the second best (or potentially even better, depending on the gems placed in the mythic weapon).

Actually i do think that we brought this upon ourselves, who were the ones who got angry and started complaining when we see no legendary weapons during winter? Us lol, so now instead of legendary weapons, sts brings us Arcane weapons!! Thank you sts, thank you us who are always so demanding. What will happen next is since we have all those hates for arcane deary, sts listens, no more pets with new ideas, we go back to the same old mundane better stats, stronger AA boring pet which separates the rich and the poor, thank you sts, thank you us :')

Potato is me
01-25-2016, 04:59 AM
Arcane weapon should come whem new cap begin....

if they do so, these weapon will 100% phase out the fairly new mythic weapons, unless the proc is something like arcane deary's proc haha

xZauiflele
01-25-2016, 05:21 AM
Yeah im complaining . Do you remember what happened earlier when aegis fervor bow and blunderness guns came? All 5m items went down to 1-2m except few. This happened earlier when those weapon had good gems on it, if new comes with better stats lol all clean weapons (clean bcz of gems/jewels system) will be very very cheap. Wanna see broken economy again?

forgivings
01-26-2016, 12:33 PM
Simply the more want arcane the more will try to get more arcanes will be looted then the last arc released a lot more play a lot more buy its all depends on the drop rates and how much people willing to spend real money on looting them hoping that its not the same old thing glint stones are good but if u can't make new types what's use opening locks but can't wait to see what they got up for this year gonna be greAt

Jazzi
01-26-2016, 06:24 PM
It's been 3 months since first 46 mythics release, many worked hard, spend a lot to obtain them. Even that is not enough because upgrading it to high end, costing 3-4 times more than the weapon. I spend 6m on fervor bow and additional 16 m to put para, eye in it because gems cant compete with them. Dont think of it as just gold, many people spending thousands of plat to obtain that amount of gold.
However, you announced new arcane weapons release and telling us what we have worked for months will be garbage soon. I feel like scammed right now As first i am forced to spend enermous amount of money into para gems whic was an event tier reward as well as eye gems and i wasnt active during those times when they were introduced.
Now telling me to all that work was in vain.
I cant even risk to sell it because we dont know the stats of upcoming weapon. Was it that necessary to release it so suddenly? Arent the mythics should last 2 season at least?
Is this the right way to get rid of hoarded para and eye gems? Well i can assure you there are still many hoarders out there which will be imposible to catch up on prices on next season. Isnt that riddiculus to spend plat to loot items to get gold, in order to purchase para gem someone got almost for free?

There are many ways to balance this, and lots of suggestion in forums such as 51+ gears cant be jeweled. that makes it a bit more fair but still doesnt change the fact of untimely arcane weapon release.

Although I think that new stuff in a game is always good, you are right. Imho the worst part is that there is currently nothing in the game, which would warrant getting those new arcanes, as loot is not even updated to current level in most maps. All you might need those for is timed lb and maybe pvp (depending on stats and procs)
Further since the mythics are being outdated in 3 months/1 month it is reasonable to presume that the arcanes are gonna be outdated in the next 2-6 months. In this regards spending a huge amount of your gold/real money is a bit questionable ;)

Viktor Atanasov
01-27-2016, 05:23 PM
Arcane Weapons Will Be Overpriced If STS Release Them So Its Not Fair For Farmers Or Like Me Not Lucky In Farming Lol.
The Guys Buying Platinum Is Easy For Them They Sell Good Things But We Cant Even Buy Mythics STS NOT FAIR FOR NON PLATINUM USERS.

Deathlyreaper
01-27-2016, 07:42 PM
I agree it is waaaaayyyyy toooo early I just bought my wisdom gun like 3 weeks ago. They should just release the Arcane weapons in like 8 months after expansion that way there is time to save up

Zeus
01-28-2016, 12:01 AM
Arcane Weapons Will Be Overpriced If STS Release Them So Its Not Fair For Farmers Or Like Me Not Lucky In Farming Lol.
The Guys Buying Platinum Is Easy For Them They Sell Good Things But We Cant Even Buy Mythics STS NOT FAIR FOR NON PLATINUM USERS.

Prepare in advance, it's not about buying platinum...

Runel Joseph Ruiz
01-28-2016, 01:17 AM
New arcanes will be better the the mythics that are currently available in the economy. But remember different players has different play style, but for me still Gun > Staff.

xZauiflele
01-28-2016, 01:38 AM
Whatever, i lost more than 5m from this arcane weapon interrogative news. Nothing to loss more haha let it go how it goes. Next time ill not use any expensive equipment for avoiding uncertain losses. Legendary "serves well" for me.