PDA

View Full Version : scammer

ungarn
01-24-2016, 06:20 AM
I found u scammer

Cursebaby
01-24-2016, 07:44 AM
Ur always making all these random posts, dont you have anything better to do? And also, please show proof that those 2 are scammers. If you have proof, email spacetime studios instead of posting it here. Thank you have a nice day

ungarn
01-24-2016, 12:55 PM
I know he dont plays more time al :)

tomsawer
01-24-2016, 12:59 PM
Could you go into a little more detail? He scammed you and your :)?

mesalin
01-24-2016, 01:27 PM
This thread don't even have sense. BTW we can't saying Nick's of players who scammed u. Report to spacetime support, anyway if he scammed you and you smile and he quit game whats the problem? Lol

<Forgiveness>

wangkj
01-24-2016, 01:31 PM
This thread makes no sense and just send support to sts if you need help

StrangeAsylum
01-24-2016, 02:27 PM
I don't know what part don't you understand:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=288502

Refrain creating this type of threads and just send to support. Thanks

Schnitzel
01-24-2016, 02:47 PM
"Everybody report [Name] for scam"

1. Don't put names on this forum (exception: Spambots)
2. We've only seen one side of the story. Why should we report when we don't know the full story?
3. It only takes one report for STS support to do something about it. Any more is just spammy for the support team

Schnitzel
01-24-2016, 03:09 PM
Ur always making all these random posts

'nuff said

11 characters

Seoratrek
01-24-2016, 03:10 PM
Please review this thread that I posted not too long ago (sticky) - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?288502-Friendly-Reminders-from-Your-Community-Team

Specifically this portion:

Hello, Legends!

We'd like to remind you all about scams. They aren't any fun and we'd like to give you the tools to help avoid them!

- I've seen a scammer in game. What should I do?

Please send us an email to support@spacetimestudios.com with the details. Screenshots and any other relevant information helps!

- But isn't it good that we warn the community about these people by posting on the forums?

Posting about it on the forums only opens to door to drama and insults, which is no fun for anyone. Malicious rumors can also start this way and it is best for our support team to verify the actions and take action as appropriate. The best policy in any online interaction is to remind your friends to remain vigilant and double check your trades!

Thanks!