PDA

View Full Version : To fast leveling

Gunny
06-04-2010, 08:33 AM
Hey, i think the xp u get its too high! With less xp we have more fun at playing the campains! A lot of us doing 5 lev in 2 days, after this we start to farm or lev another toon.....letz take a lookt to the pink items, the most of it are not really better as the purp one( hats and weapons are +2 stats better) some ppl ( me too just using purp stuff) too sell the pinks for money. But what can we do with it? Can we buy special armor or weapons? No we cant.....and dont tell me "u can buy elixier with the money" i dont know anybody who use it^^ well it makes no sense to farm to have a huge amount of money.Ok, back to my idear. Push the droprates and minimise the xp,the player have more fun and the farmer have more to play and we dont stand around at the town and using it as a chatroom:) letz talk about it

Esus
06-04-2010, 08:47 AM
Wait...what? I think that the rate at which we gain exp is fine the way it is. I'm not really sure about the rest of your "idear", didn't make too much sense to me. Uh...if your complaining about the stats of pink items and their counterparts, the purple items, well then yeah you have a point, there really isn't much of a difference between them.

nerdherd
06-04-2010, 09:36 AM
Just wait until you hit level 30, seems like the leveling slows down a lot from 30-35.

Dizko
06-04-2010, 09:37 AM
I use elixirs :D Nice to meet you.

Gunny
06-04-2010, 10:31 AM
@nerdherd i have 4 lev 35chars....:)
@dizko nice to meet u too:)

FluffNStuff
06-04-2010, 11:15 AM
I don't think the leveling is too fast or too slow, but I think there might be issues with speed leveling by having a low character join a high game.

Royce
06-04-2010, 11:33 AM
I think leveling's okay as is, but the level cap increases of 5 levels per campaign have been too low. Sounds like that will change with Alien Oasis though :)

Azrael
06-04-2010, 12:16 PM
I think leveling's okay as is, but the level cap increases of 5 levels per campaign have been too low. Sounds like that will change with Alien Oasis though :)

Yea i'm looking forward to that.

nerdherd
06-04-2010, 01:59 PM
@nerdherd i have 4 lev 35chars....:)
@dizko nice to meet u too:)
Ah well then, you're perfectly aware of how it works :) Alien Oasis is the answer then, as others have stated.