PDA

View Full Version : a few questions

Dethwarior
06-23-2011, 04:30 PM
What is AoE?

What is the crown of persistance?

What is aggro?

A few miscalleneous questions

Why doesn't sts make multiple servers to solve language barriers?

And, Do you(the players) think there shuld be more armor designs? Example: the sewer queen and the raid roach(I think) sets look the same except a color diference

CanonicalKoi
06-23-2011, 04:37 PM
!. AoE - area of effect. I.e. a spell or shot or weapon that affects more than one bad guy or covers more ground.

2. Crown of Persistence - the reward for making it to level 56, which currently requires 83,840 xp to get from level 55 to 56. Persistence is needed to get there. ;)

3. Aggro - aggression; having the main attention of a boss or a bad guy or a group of bad guys. Usually caused by Taunt or by having the highest DPS or having made the last critical hit. (Or, as I like to refer to it, being the crap magnet.)

4. No clue, but I think it's fun playing with people from other countries and we all seem to communicate just fine. :)

5. Meh. Makes no difference to me. And Sewer Queen is green, Raid is red. Raid does resemble Mega Mage (and Fury Fighter for that matter).

Dethwarior
06-23-2011, 04:41 PM
Thx

OrangeDreams
06-23-2011, 04:41 PM
I think vanity armors would be cool.

CanonicalKoi
06-23-2011, 04:53 PM
No problem. :) If you want to see what a Crown of Persistence looks like, go to the Sewer town, and look at the Fallen Prince (he's standing next to Agent Smith at the entrance to the Bandit Boys area). He's wearing a CoP.