PDA

View Full Version : Country emblems

Itoopeo
01-24-2016, 11:31 AM
I think STS should make more country flag emblems in game for everyone to have equal opportunity to show their nationality.
They made Italy and Singapore emblems but not any Scandinavian?

Who else thinks they should make more emblems for equality.

Post more suggestions below I'll start:

Sweden
Finland
Norway
Belgium
Iceland
Danish
Taiwan maybe
Greece
Åland
Soviet
New Zealand
Austria
Poland
Estonia

Spain

czech republic

Giazagilur
01-24-2016, 11:54 AM
I think STS should make more country flag emblems in game for everyone to have equal opportunity to show their nationality.

Sweden
Finland
Norway
Belgium
Iceland
Danish
Taiwan maybe
Yugoslavian (lol)
Greece
Åland
North Korea
Soviet
New Zealand
Austria
Poland
Estonia

North Korea lmao?

And yes let's have StS make all 196 countries. Gotta have equal opportunity right

bglir
01-24-2016, 01:46 PM
Brunei Darussalam

Itoopeo
01-24-2016, 02:36 PM
North Korea lmao?

And yes let's have StS make all 196 countries. Gotta have equal opportunity right

No, read the post. Everyone who would like to get an emblem will be posting here or just agreeing with the list.
There's no need to make a Uganda or Nepal flag because nobody from those countries play PL.

And the North korea flag would be a humorious funny thing STG could add just to get the community appreciation (or what it is?) and regain some popularity.

Befs
01-24-2016, 05:58 PM
No, read the post. Everyone who would like to get an emblem will be posting here or just agreeing with the list.
There's no need to make a Uganda or Nepal flag because nobody from those countries play PL.

And the North korea flag would be a humorious funny thing STG could add just to get the community appreciation (or what it is?) and regain some popularity.

How would the North Korean flag be humorous...? That's terrible.

The people there are barely living in starvation and poverty, with a deranged government that actively wants to bomb the world, all while being fed deceptions about the rest of the world..

Burningdex
01-24-2016, 06:23 PM
How would the North Korean flag be hilarious...? That's terrible.

The people there are living in starvation and poverty, and are barely living, with a deranged government that actively wants to bomb the world..

sadly, accurate

Giazagilur
01-24-2016, 06:44 PM

No, you read your post. You stated "#emblemsforequality"

LEVEL ONE
01-24-2016, 10:29 PM
Yugoslavian (lol)
You should update your maps more often.

Boiled_35
01-25-2016, 12:46 AM
Vietnam please (3 striped one)

Sent from my Gold Apple Watch using Tapatalk.

Giazagilur
01-25-2016, 01:04 AM
Vietnam please (3 striped one)

Sent from my Gold Apple Watch using Tapatalk.

Yesssss haha

Itoopeo
01-25-2016, 02:37 AM
Found someone from sudan IG but he didnt want the flag in game

And serbian guy

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

AngryLucas
01-25-2016, 03:58 PM

Sweden
Finland
Norway
Belgium
Iceland
Danish
Taiwan maybe
Greece
Åland
Soviet
New Zealand
Austria
Poland
Estonia
Spain........

Mudr
01-25-2016, 11:51 PM
Czech republic ...

Waug
01-26-2016, 03:59 AM
on this day, 26th Jan, Republic day of which country? and what about world's largest democracy? what about the country who give Zero and Decimal, without that, imagining modern math, science, computer technology thus PL would be ... eh I don't wanna imagine, and most important what about the country which produced the greatest birds ever to hit Pocket legends?

no mention, ehhhh.

Itoopeo
01-26-2016, 04:56 AM
on this day, 26th Jan, Republic day of which country? and what about world's largest democracy? what about the country who give Zero and Decimal, without that, imagining modern math, science, computer technology thus PL would be ... eh I don't wanna imagine, and most important what about the country which produced the greatest birds ever to hit Pocket legends?

no mention, ehhhh.

There's no india flag either? Wooow we really need tons of new emblems!

Waug
01-26-2016, 08:15 AM
How would the North Korean flag be humorous...? That's terrible.

The people there are barely living in starvation and poverty, with a deranged government that actively wants to bomb the world, all while being fed deceptions about the rest of the world..
I don't think people are responsible for this rather they r the people suffering most from the dictatorship, Infect I heard they don't even heard of Internet, they are totally isolated from the outer world.

humiiii
01-26-2016, 09:49 AM
There's no india flag either? Wooow we really need tons of new emblems!

Tbh those shields dont look very good they're not gonna waste time to make new ones

Itoopeo
01-26-2016, 10:05 AM
Tbh those shields dont look very good they're not gonna waste time to make new ones

Says the one using regalia on mage, lol.

It's not waste of time, its equality

humiiii
01-26-2016, 10:27 AM

Excuse me? I wear angel or blue starry on mage. Whats the link with your thread? Just giving my opinion.

Itoopeo
01-26-2016, 12:35 PM
Excuse me? I wear angel or blue starry on mage. Whats the link with your thread? Just giving my opinion.

Sig

Giazagilur
01-27-2016, 12:39 AM

Lol equality

There's really no such thing, especially in a game. This thread just gives people the chance to share their pride in their country or ethnicity. Otherwise I believe this thread will have no effect on Sts :)