PDA

View Full Version : pally from start

Spookfiy
06-23-2011, 04:43 PM
I recently started playing this game and i've been going back and forth on what i should make. The paladin spec seems to catch my eyes the most, seems like it'd be a good solo build as well as useful to groups. I've read up on some forums and most of them said it's best to not spec into paladin until towards end game. Would it be a bad idea to go paladin from the start? The reason I ask is because I'd rather not have to spend platinum to respec him once i'm a higher level. Which kind of leads me to another question, is plat a necessary thing to enjoy all the game has to offer or is it required to play end game?
Thanks it advanced for all your help.

Conradin
06-23-2011, 04:46 PM
Um the str gear doesnt hve m/s until 30+ really so its recomemded to be int from 1-29. At 30 go pallu and use either iceberg axe set or longsword, you can use this until 45. Stay a pally until 55. At 55 pure its owns but is squishy so then its your call. Well see what the new campains are like.

Register
06-23-2011, 05:56 PM
ye i tried doing pally from the start and i deleted it cuz it was too hard to manage...if you dont wanna spec it later, you could go pally at beginning but its hard...

apocketlegend
06-24-2011, 08:29 PM
How is it hard pally from the start?

Arterra
06-24-2011, 08:42 PM
Unless you got great pink items for every 5 levels, and money for mana pots, a pally means either using weaker croc gear for m/s or similar. Go into till 25, then start splitting into and str. At 30, only put points to str until you get to half half into and str. Then you can pally it out.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk