PDA

View Full Version : Any awesome games like Pocket Legends on mobile?

Yohan Blank
01-25-2016, 01:13 AM
I need new game like Pocket Legends not AL
Cuz PL is getting boring and item prices are so high you almost cant buy anything cheap and good :/

humiiii
01-25-2016, 09:25 AM
There is taichi panda i tried and its very good

XghostzX
01-25-2016, 06:27 PM
Unfortunately PL is of its own class. Shame that STS can't make something like it again or perfect it, AL isn't anything like PL IMO. I've tried so many MMO's on the app store hoping to find a game that comes close to matching it, but they just don't suit the similarities.

Cavoc
01-25-2016, 09:33 PM
Unfortunately PL is of its own class. Shame that STS can't make something like it again or perfect it, AL isn't anything like PL IMO. I've tried so many MMO's on the app store hoping to find a game that comes close to matching it, but they just don't suit the similarities.

What Will said. I've tried every free mmorpg in the iOS App Store. (Yes, literally every one), and none of them feel right like pl does. Pretty much all of them are pay to win, or just aren't as good, but pl isn't even as good as it use to be. So I've ditched the mobile scene for now.
If you're interested in an arpg/hack n slash that's free, and isn't pay to win, and is really just straight up bad ***, try path of exile on steam if you have a PC.

Yohan Blank
01-26-2016, 12:28 AM
Sadly I like PL and worste theyre not updating it anymore :/ I wonder if they still can update PL like in the mere future.
What happens if AL players discovered PL and find it more interesting :/ So the update that STS made for AL are completely a waste. They should have just probably update both games. Why is also STS making so much games if they cant even handle them all and just focuses on one game..I will be happy if STS will make one more last update that the update will last forever :/ I really luv PL ill never delete it on my homescreen ^^
And what if AL players will quit AL because they like PL more cause of more features like joining rooms and screen rotation not like on AL pretty hard to level up.

Zylx
01-27-2016, 12:14 AM
Sadly I like PL and worste theyre not updating it anymore :/ I wonder if they still can update PL like in the mere future.
What happens if AL players discovered PL and find it more interesting :/ So the update that STS made for AL are completely a waste. They should have just probably update both games. Why is also STS making so much games if they cant even handle them all and just focuses on one game..I will be happy if STS will make one more last update that the update will last forever :/ I really luv PL ill never delete it on my homescreen ^^
And what if AL players will quit AL because they like PL more cause of more features like joining rooms and screen rotation not like on AL pretty hard to level up.

Coming from a player who started off in AL and then tried PL for a brief amount of time, i can tell you that the likelihood of AL players transitioning to PL is very very slim. To me, it felt like going from a Playstation 3 to a Playstation 2. As someone who got used to AL' graphics and game mechanics, going to PL felt like a downgrade. In addition, i couldn't find much motivation to play as i couldnt help but feel as though the game was practically empty. I couldnt find PuGs in any maps after lv16, forcing me to become discouraged.

I do however like bird class and some of the vanities and especially the emotes lol.

Yohan Blank
01-27-2016, 08:17 AM
Coming from a player who started off in AL and then tried PL for a brief amount of time, i can tell you that the likelihood of AL players transitioning to PL is very very slim. To me, it felt like going from a Playstation 3 to a Playstation 2. As someone who got used to AL' graphics and game mechanics, going to PL felt like a downgrade. In addition, i couldn't find much motivation to play as i couldnt help but feel as though the game was practically empty. I couldnt find PuGs in any maps after lv16, forcing me to become discouraged.

I do however like bird class and some of the vanities and especially the emotes lol.
Lol bruh i also felt the same way i started playing PL like 2012/2013 then i said to myself "I dont get this game because not much people playing"so i check AL and started playing and liking AL after sometime with AL i got a harder time to level up because i always go to maps with newb peeps, then got bored and check again other similar games like AL and foundout PL in 2015 then i said "This game looks familiar" then i started playing PL and getting liked to it more than AL and apparently i forgot my AL account because i quitted for a year and focused on PL now when i try playing AL it even became for harder to level(what i only want to do is to max levels)so i lyke PL more.
Except if you wanna help me endgame my lvl 19 rogue on AL xD
Ign for AL is Alexieas or Alexiaes (i forgot lol but as far as i remeber its Alexieas)

Candylicks
01-28-2016, 12:23 PM
PL was really a great game for its time! I really liked AL as well, can't say I had more fun in one or the other, but the skills and teamwork needed in PL for sure was more interesting than AL where you are much more limited.

Personally haven't seen any other games of these same high standards, but hey it's fun to keep looking.

Ssneakykills
01-28-2016, 12:35 PM

Ya but PlayStation 2 had crash bandicoot and spyro on it

Zylx
01-28-2016, 12:56 PM
Ya but PlayStation 2 had crash bandicoot and spyro on it
So did the Gamecube [emoji14]

Ssneakykills
01-29-2016, 01:32 AM
So did the Gamecube [emoji14]

I wasn't fortunate enough to have the game cube grace my presence :(

Burningdex
01-29-2016, 04:43 AM
I wasn't fortunate enough to have the game cube grace my presence :(

game cube has the comfiest controller to date, i wish i had a gamecube wen they were popular

kydrian
01-29-2016, 08:58 AM
Toram Online is a good mmorpg its still a work on progress though.

Trenton
01-29-2016, 11:37 PM
I was fortunate enough to not have the game cube grace my presence :) fixd 4 ya

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Vixenne
02-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Order & Chaos is one of my favorites. But I still pick AL. I just choose to play O&C whenever I take a break.

XghostzX
02-07-2016, 12:32 PM
I must say OAC is an ironic game for me. Typically in any game I play, I'm only focused on reaching end game because I like all that it has to offer. In OAC, I enjoy the leveling up more. And when you get to level 80... Bam... pay to win, and it takes forever to get gear. Not that it's a bad thing, but it takes way too much time for the typical mobile user without spending money.

Suentous PO
02-08-2016, 12:28 AM
As someone who got used to AL' graphics and game mechanics, going to PL felt like a downgrade.

Yeh goin from 4 skills to 12 felt like a downgrade to me too

Zylx
02-08-2016, 12:37 AM
Yeh goin from 4 skills to 12 felt like a downgrade to me too
Not necessarily the skill system, but the game in general didnt appeal to me despite the numerous times ive tried to get interested. No hate though, i wish i coulda played during the glory days and wutnot.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Cebroid
02-08-2016, 05:51 AM
Sadly there is nothing like PL for mobile devices...I even think, if STS would start off a similiar game to PL, or even the same classes and skills it would run extremely good...creating a new game with same classes but with new maps and lower max level...canīt think of any better time at pl when 35 was max, voodoo mages were so much fun and later my favourite cap was 61...those things were best

Squeezable
03-08-2016, 11:32 AM
PL > AL. IMO.

ALs skill system sucks so hard. 4 skills? AL requires no skill and doesn't give any versatility within builds/combos (let's not even talk about the charging theory... So pointless). AL isn't pay to win unless you have hours, and hours, and hours of spare time to constantly rerun a single map over, and over, and over again. Drop rates are so low. Another pet peeve I have with AL is STSs need for money via ankhs. On what MMORPG doesn't a mage revive?!

I'm gonna leave that there lmao, #rantover

Squeezable
03-08-2016, 11:34 AM
*logs onto AL and farms* still love the game though ;)

Ssneakykills
03-11-2016, 06:32 PM
Pocket legends has never been a pay to win game and you've never felt the need to buy plat to become better in it. The mechanics/community/teamwork/pvp/pve has all been outstanding.

Where as arcane legends it's been p2w since crates were introduced and has gradually become a more f2p game recently and yes I've played both games for quite a long time. It's been virtually impossible to make any gold in arcane legends without spending money on it ( be serious ) til recently. The pointer of al tho is that the events are amazingly good

Magic Sword
03-11-2016, 06:47 PM
pay2win isnt the problem thats basically synonymous with online games now especially mobile ones
AL's downside is the fixed camera-how are you going to make a better game when you remove such a basic and standard feature
Having to manually auto attack is quite annoying and there are way less skills-drastically making the combat less fun than PL

AL has fantastic graphics in comparison but if you are leaving PL for that there are many other great mmo's that are more similar to PL than AL is

Seoratrek
03-14-2016, 08:05 PM
Please remember to be respectful when debating, thanks!