PDA

View Full Version : More customizing possibility to profile

Darkfader
06-23-2011, 08:16 PM
I came up with shuch idea about customizing ingame profile.

Instead system we have now ( everything preset and single color possibilities) we would have possibility to choose color of everything on screen, and not by preset colors. It would be pretty easy to implement RGB color picker with slider/numbers to set color for each part of profile page.

It would refresh profile pages and also brings possibility to make it look exactly you want to. Also another idea would be add possibility to choose from couple different fonts and then add possibility to underline/bold what you want Of texts. :)

Discuss and hope we could see it in game on some day.

If someone doesn't know what RGB color picker is, here is simple example.
http://delphi.about.com/library/graphics/012704_1.gif

Orcish
06-23-2011, 09:40 PM
They do have this on the profiles already, however they must of turned it off, early yesterday I could customize my profile with pictures and color. Any devs reading this, willing to allow me to get that option back again?

Otukura
06-23-2011, 09:42 PM
They do have this on the profiles already, however they must of turned it off, early yesterday I could customize my profile with pictures and color. Any devs reading this, willing to allow me to get that option back again?

*in game he said. ;)

I think it might be a bit too complicated, but for more options, that's a + from me.

Orcish
06-23-2011, 09:54 PM
*in game he said. ;)I think it might be a bit too complicated, but for more options, that's a + from me.Oh my bad! I skimmed through and missed a very important word doh!

superglut2
06-24-2011, 02:41 AM
this ingame wouldrock

Darkfader
06-24-2011, 03:52 AM
*in game he said. ;)

I think it might be a bit too complicated, but for more options, that's a + from me.

Trust me it isn't really hard to make but time will tell will we see it ingame.