PDA

View Full Version : 50 shades of Cthulhu

Dragoonclaws
01-25-2016, 01:04 PM
Newp nott a good thread! Go write another one! NOW!

Please pardon my crazy nephew, he asked for it 😜

I just wanted to give my little opinion on Valentines day event... Em its not that we don't like Cthulhu idea but just to keep the surprise going, it can't be the same thing 😁

Last year, there was a huge hype going on after STS made a poll about what was going to be behind the portal. So many people voted for Arcane Deary. Please make something crazy. The vanities last year were so nice. No matter what kind of monster is behind the portal, its going to be farmed. Its just the spirit, the surprise effect, the hype. Last year, guilds were collaborating to mass produce love potions and drinking them to speed up the portal opening. You guys gotta keep that hype going. We trust you, keep impressing us!

What do you think will be behind the portal this year???

Dragoonclaws
01-25-2016, 10:19 PM
TBH, It's valentines day... it would be nice to have a place where people can pair up... fight and enjoy a nice place to stay. The kind of place you bring your partner to just to watch the place, because it's a peaceful and beautiful place. I know it's kinda ironic because most players don't have a partner, but it sure can encourage people to pair up together, and maybe create some links between them.

Flowers everywhere, red and pink environment. How about a change for the whole environment. The place is ugly, but once you fight the monster, everything turns red/pink. A pond with nice swans swimming. Arcane Deary would appear once in a while with the famous portal, in that portal, only during the valentine event. It could be inception xD portal in a portal that brings to another portal. Let your imagination go. We can make anything come true with electronics nowadays.

wangkj
01-25-2016, 10:43 PM
Niceeeee Yesssssss that would be good

Hoardseeker
01-25-2016, 11:58 PM
Cthulthu , monster made up of dead squids, hmm..the portal gonna take us to underwater? Then only mage could breathe :p

Veenihiv
01-26-2016, 02:43 AM
Just hoping for something "undescribable" behind the portal :peaceful:

Arachnophobik
01-26-2016, 05:45 AM
Cthulhu R'lyeh Fhtagn! Since its gunna be another lovecraft event, I hope they do a parody of Shadow Over Innsmouth, maybe like Shadow Over Kissmouth or whatever, then the special mobs could be the Deep Ones but in this case, the Loved Ones or... nvm cant think of a better name than "loved ones", enuff embarrassment for the day

Dragoonclaws
01-26-2016, 09:56 AM
Cthulhu R'lyeh Fhtagn! Since its gunna be another lovecraft event, I hope they do a parody of Shadow Over Innsmouth, maybe like Shadow Over Kissmouth or whatever, then the special mobs could be the Deep Ones but in this case, the Loved Ones or... nvm cant think of a better name than "loved ones", enuff embarrassment for the day

How about spiders.... And a mom spider that spawns tons of tiny spiders when you kill her. So the battles go on and on.

Alhuntrazeck
01-26-2016, 10:04 AM
Cthulhu needs YOUR vote.
Vote for Cthulhu today!

xnorwayx
01-26-2016, 11:39 AM
Troollclaws =)

Ascents
01-26-2016, 12:18 PM
Cthulhu needs YOUR vote.
Vote for Cthulhu today!

do u know crem

Dragoonclaws
02-01-2016, 10:51 PM

Where is the hype!!?!?

illidan
02-02-2016, 02:08 PM
Please pardon my crazy nephew, he asked for it ��

I just wanted to give my little opinion on Valentines day event... Em its not that we don't like Cthulhu idea but just to keep the surprise going, it can't be the same thing ��

Last year, there was a huge hype going on after STS made a poll about what was going to be behind the portal. So many people voted for Arcane Deary. Please make something crazy. The vanities last year were so nice. No matter what kind of monster is behind the portal, its going to be farmed. Its just the spirit, the surprise effect, the hype. Last year, guilds were collaborating to mass produce love potions and drinking them to speed up the portal opening. You guys gotta keep that hype going. We trust you, keep impressing us!

What do you think will be behind the portal this year???

100% agree...last valentine was absolutelly mind blowing! Not for rewards (even vanities was beutiful) , not for gold profit or lb rush...it was just funny! Nobody knew what will be behind the protal and that was best of it.

To sts: make something awesome like last time...but dont do the same what last time, it will lost "spirit of fun" then...

PARTICIPATE TO HYPE!