PDA

View Full Version : Luck elixer

wangkj
01-25-2016, 11:09 PM
I was wondering if you could put luck elixer into a chest form so that we could choose when to use it. When I looted one from Shazbot my parents made me do some chores for a few minutes and my computer then blacked out and Im pretty sure that it is used up now. I think it will be a good idea to put it into a chest form.

Fyrce
01-25-2016, 11:16 PM
Shazbot and klaas elixirs used to be like the purchased ones -- stopped when you are not in a dungeon. It was changed on purpose.

wangkj
01-25-2016, 11:18 PM
Shazbot and klaas elixirs used to be like the purchased ones -- stopped when you are not in a dungeon. It was changed on purpose.

Why was it changed?????

Schnitzel
01-26-2016, 01:03 AM
Why was it changed?????

I'm guessing so that people couldn't exploit them.

Anyways, search "Luck kit" in the CS Chests tab. They go for around 10-15k each.

wangkj
01-26-2016, 01:07 AM
I'm guessing so that people couldn't exploit them.

Anyways, search "Luck kit" in the CS Chests tab. They go for around 10-15k each.

But why use luck kits when you can get it from klaas and shazbot for free?

wangkj
01-26-2016, 07:20 PM
Loads of reasons.

1) you can use these kits when you want to.
2) these kits can be used when klaas and shazbut don't give you luck elixirs.
3) these kits don't count in towns.
4) these kits can be used by you or kept in your inventory for whenever you need em. 1 and 4 are somewhat similar.

But Shazbot and klass give luck elixers for free while these ones need gold which is one thing I dont have

Potato is me
01-26-2016, 10:48 PM
But Shazbot and klass give luck elixers for free while these ones need gold which is one thing I dont have

sell the locks u got then u can buy another lix! if you wanna save some locks, just sell enough to buy another lix

Schnitzel
01-26-2016, 11:14 PM

Think of it this way. Shazbot and Klaas will give you random stuff each 8 or 24 hours. Sometimes, you'll get a luck elixer. But regardless the elixer, it'll count down even if you are in a town or offline.

Elixer kits allow you to use the elixer when you want to, and keep it in your inventory/stash when you haven't decided to use it yet. Once you've opened the kit elixer, the timer only counts down when you are in a PvE map. When you go back to a town, logout, or go into a TDM/CTF map, the timer gets paused.

sell the locks u got then u can buy another lix! if you wanna save some locks, just sell enough to buy another lix

or buy a lepre amulet, or be like me, and don't use luck items at all :D