PDA

View Full Version : 20 behr

Burningdex
01-26-2016, 12:07 AM
who has one? contemplating making one

do i use exp or art? plat talon from wyldwood or plat set snipers one? or is chunker .9 the best

Yohan Blank
01-26-2016, 01:34 AM
who has one? contemplating making one

do i use exp or art? plat talon from wyldwood or plat set snipers one? or is chunker .9 the best

From my perspective ill use expert for nuking because of high crit and artisan for defense because of its defense.
Ill probably use pink fbow for high dmg or plat pack talon or even the plat talon from wlydwood for defense.
I probably would go unnerfed chunker if i cant afford pink fbow
Since i dont play really on bear pvp my lvl 20 has a kd of 520-110 not rlly much though

Iilhopeliliil
01-26-2016, 02:30 AM
From my perspective ill use expert for nuking because of high crit and artisan for defense because of its defense.
Ill probably use pink fbow for high dmg or plat pack talon or even the plat talon from wlydwood for defense.
I probably would go unnerfed chunker if i cant afford pink fbow
Since i dont play really on bear pvp my lvl 20 has a kd of 520-110 not rlly much though
Doubt thats helping...

Hey burn, i suggest snipers avian talon(plat pack) and evi(purp/pink), ill lend u my purp evi if u need it. I suggest using expert to up the crit game as armor and hit% is usually sufficient with talon

Yohan Blank
01-26-2016, 02:40 AM
Doubt thats helping...

Hey burn, i suggest snipers avian talon(plat pack) and evi(purp/pink), ill lend u my purp evi if u need it. I suggest using expert to up the crit game as armor and hit% is usually sufficient with talon
Was a suggestion im not really fund of playing on bears i always play on fox and it depens on the person but yeh your correct i think
Anyways i need help at lvl 25 bear build :p

Etarbitrev
01-26-2016, 06:16 AM
Depends how ya wanna play. The best build if you're good at hsing is 6 hs 6 cb 1 crip, if you wanna use this I advise using forg and artisan. Imo you should go for hit% vs bears and crit vs mages. Unless they're tanks, then you go for crit and forg then later on in the fight if they aren't dead use art because of the lightning debuffs in your hit% will make you miss a lot.

Yohan Blank
01-26-2016, 10:53 AM
Depends how ya wanna play. The best build if you're good at hsing is 6 hs 6 cb 1 crip, if you wanna use this I advise using forg and artisan. Imo you should go for hit% vs bears and crit vs mages. Unless they're tanks, then you go for crit and forg then later on in the fight if they aren't dead use art because of the lightning debuffs in your hit% will make you miss a lot.

Thats a debuff build but ill go 1 hs for nuking cuz only need 1 for stun and when in lvl 20 bear fights its really a matter of luck who gets hs first or stomped first your just gonna spam skills vs bear depens on your play style doe
too lazy to use dots

Burningdex
01-26-2016, 12:44 PM
thx guys.. ill try unnerfed chunk w/ art, hopefully.

Yohan Blank
01-27-2016, 04:16 AM
also if possible study the meter of hs and master it completely, try going forward to your enemy a little bit then back off then of course he will hs because he will think you will go forward to him and get stunned then when his hs did not hit go hs then slashes then stonp then dead, you win!I always do that with my fox killed alot of bears lately because they keep missing hs, also do not fight bears with beckon (except when your too strong as ****)they will of course do the smash combo.

Rehired
01-28-2016, 05:44 AM
thx guys.. ill try unnerfed chunk w/ art, hopefully.
Noone uses chunker in 20 pvp... or at least in my 2-3 weeks of playing havent seen one. Wearing artisans armor is highly recommended against bears, foxes, and birds. At L20 hit % is more important than damage. I.e(For example) why have high damage when you cant hit them. 1 hs i never heard of, you should focus on debuffing ur opponent, making them... useless bc they are dealing no damage to you. I have bears and mages hitting me for 3-7 dmg when we are fighting. I use expert when nuking but very rarely. Art is better. Talon is so good though, if you know how to use and with the right gear and skill... you could win most of your fights. You can use l18-20 pink/purp fbow. Purp/pink evi with talon. I see people using a sbl against mages and bears but not alot, but they are useful. Make sure you have a crit ring or a hit ring. I have those and an armor ring for tanking. Make sure you are full dex, those bears are the op ones. With talon and the roght timing of hs, youll win 99.98% of fights with birds. Foxes you kite. With birds when they come a litle close to use tht knockback skill(Repulse i think) use hs. When they are stunned run up to them with debuffs first. Then i usually stomp at the end. When your hs missing them, they'd usually run towards you with their handful of dmg skills, i typically run back until hs is done. At that point its like the battle started over. Hope this helps. Dont go into battle with a chunker. Id cry laughing if i saw something like that.

Sent from my HyperCell 2220 using the exclusive holographic monitoring feature.

Yohan Blank
01-28-2016, 05:55 AM
Noone uses chunker in 20 pvp... or at least in my 2-3 weeks of playing havent seen one. Wearing artisans armor is highly recommended against bears, foxes, and birds. At L20 hit % is more important than damage. I.e(For example) why have high damage when you cant hit them. 1 hs i never heard of, you should focus on debuffing ur opponent, making them... useless bc they are dealing no damage to you. I have bears and mages hitting me for 3-7 dmg when we are fighting. I use expert when nuking but very rarely. Art is better. Talon is so good though, if you know how to use and with the right gear and skill... you could win most of your fights. You can use l18-20 pink/purp fbow. Purp/pink evi with talon. I see people using a sbl against mages and bears but not alot, but they are useful. Make sure you have a crit ring or a hit ring. I have those and an armor ring for tanking. Make sure you are full dex, those bears are the op ones. With talon and the roght timing of hs, youll win 99.98% of fights with birds. Foxes you kite. With birds when they come a litle close to use tht knockback skill(Repulse i think) use hs. When they are stunned run up to them with debuffs first. Then i usually stomp at the end. When your hs missing them, they'd usually run towards you with their handful of dmg skills, i typically run back until hs is done. At that point its like the battle started over. Hope this helps. Dont go into battle with a chunker. Id cry laughing if i saw something like that.

Unnerfed chunker is not that bad if you dont have enought gold because it only has like 10-20 dmg gap with fbow but for me fbow still bc it has blind proc and unnerfed chunker has that small aoe dmg when u r shooting or is it the nerfed chunker lol or im just seeing things

Etarbitrev
01-29-2016, 03:50 PM
Unnerfed chunker sucks basically. Get lev19 xbow. It's much better

Rehired
01-29-2016, 03:54 PM
Unnerfed chunker sucks basically. Get lev19 xbow. It's much better
Only in some cases is this good. For kiting mainly...

Etarbitrev
01-29-2016, 03:58 PM
No. Considering burn said he's using Chunker. Xbow is a better replacement. I didn't specify this to be the best wep because more often than not, it isn't.

Rehired
01-29-2016, 04:00 PM
No. Considering burn said he's using Chunker. Xbow is a better replacement. I didn't specify this to be the best wep because more often than not, it isn't.
Ooh, welll in that case. Its an awesome weapon

Etarbitrev
01-29-2016, 04:06 PM
Lol
12charsssss

Burningdex
01-29-2016, 06:08 PM
started using talon, works vs forg bears.. either that or they are bad, i cannot kill rhinos at all

Etarbitrev
01-30-2016, 12:34 PM
If you're vs rhinos with debuffs build all you need to do is hit your crip and stay close enuf to auto but not close enuf to be hit by tempest. If you lag then its gg. I'd highly recommend trying to practice it

Etarbitrev
01-30-2016, 02:16 PM
If you're vs rhinos with debuffs build all you need to do is hit your crip and stay close enuf to auto but not close enuf to be hit by tempest. If you lag then its gg. I'd highly recommend trying to practice it

Rehired
01-30-2016, 03:29 PM
Ok heres the deal with rhinos, especially kiting rhinos. Rhinos can kite even they are strength. I use my fbow against for the dmg, and i debuff them stun them and stay close enough for me to be in range of my auto. I dont use talon against rhinos because it doesnt do enough damage. Not all rhinos are easy to beat. That is why im making 10 more chars. Rhinos that kite, i usually lose against but i just debuff them as much as i can when they charge, so they miss their tornado skill. If you need a build for your bear id send you one that i was using like 3 days ago, its good in my opinion but i wanted to be a bear tht makes mages squeal. Hehehe. Pm my ingame or on forums. The account to pm me ingame is @Itsrehired

ZedMaster
01-30-2016, 06:23 PM
If i can kill 20 rhinos with a 15 bear you can smack em ez on a 20 ;D u got dis

Rehired
01-30-2016, 08:25 PM
Whaaaaaaaaa!? With a 15? I dont believe it. Were they good? I need some proof.

CHINDUSTER
01-30-2016, 10:01 PM

However he doesn't have Founders + Forgotten Bow.

Rehired
01-30-2016, 10:12 PM
I thought founders was just a vanity. Youve implied that its more than that. What does it do to your stats?

Burningdex
01-31-2016, 12:50 AM
I thought founders was just a vanity. Youve implied that its more than that. What does it do to your stats?

5dmg 5 armor, throught that, 5dps and 5 less dealt to you per second

Rehired
01-31-2016, 01:02 AM
Wowww, sounds like an op peice of vanity. Only if i was here just a year earlier.

Etarbitrev
01-31-2016, 11:51 AM
*facepalm*

Have you seen halfof the conversation/debates/demands on forums? This is what it's about.

ZedMaster
02-05-2016, 01:46 AM
Whaaaaaaaaa!? With a 15? I dont believe it. Were they good? I need some proof.

Here's your proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRwKUchYh4g

CHINDUSTER
02-06-2016, 08:41 AM
Here's your proof:

:hopelessness:

Rehired
02-06-2016, 10:35 AM
Here's your proof:

Dude this had to be photo shopped by a genius computer man. Lolz. You got me what you do!

CHINDUSTER
02-06-2016, 11:00 AM
Dude this had to be photo shopped by a genius computer man. Lolz. You got me what you do!

Well since you're most likely not using a Forgotten Bow or Founders Helm, all you need to do is hit Crippling Slash and take distance. Try using Hellscream after they Heal, & whatever you do, DO NOT allow the rhino's auto attacks to hit you unless you're attempting to hit slashes. Another tip is trying your best to avoid Tempest, when auto attacking go back and forth with 8-9m distance, that'll make it an easily avoidable 7m skill. Not too hard.

Note: You will have to do something different when facing Dex/Int rhinos, as they love to kite with auto attacks.

frat
02-06-2016, 12:20 PM

Lol you have the name Aype in AL? That's my 66 mage's name in PL lmao.

Rehired
02-06-2016, 12:37 PM
Lol you have the name Aype in AL? That's my 66 mage's name in PL lmao.

Lol, I doo. I took the name from you when you we're 15-25 pvp. I wanted it before you lolz

Burningdex
02-06-2016, 06:09 PM
Well since you're most likely not using a Forgotten Bow or Founders Helm, all you need to do is hit Crippling Slash and take distance. Try using Hellscream after they Heal, & whatever you do, DO NOT allow the rhino's auto attacks to hit you unless you're attempting to hit slashes. Another tip is trying your best to avoid Tempest, when auto attacking go back and forth with 8-9m distance, that'll make it an easily avoidable 7m skill. Not too hard.

Note: You will have to do something different when facing Dex/Int rhinos, as they love to kite with auto attacks.

uu struggled to mention the +-2m .