PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for new arcane pet:Hades

Explossion
01-26-2016, 02:27 AM
Hades is an arcane version of mythic grimm and legendary gloom. I just have this idea in my mind because its pretty cool for me, and im sure players will love it.

Arcane ability:Unleash Death Mark:Imbuing his Scythe and slam the ground he will summon a circle that buffs nearby allies for stats and an immunity for stuns and snare and also apply a curse on enemies and DOT. High chance to vanish on pve

Passive ability: Hades scythe: Attack 3 enemies reduce their stats,bleed enemies and has a low chance to apply curse.

Curse is being ignored on endgame so i think it would be hades special attack.And an addition for his unique appearance, Hes wearing a bloody coat with a creepy Scythe with a bloody aura and has green eyes on his mask.

This comes on my mind because of grimm,cos grimm looks creepy and scary but when it comes to his stats and ability its useless nowadays, ppl ignored of this cool pet. A death pet should have a very powerful stats and ability as we all know this death pet deserves to be creepy on his looks amd also by its power it posses,so i made an arcane version of it with a great power that fits on his creepy appearance. Sorry for the bad english though.

Ign:Kenjiy

mesalin
01-26-2016, 02:36 AM
Nice nice... What will be his stat?

<Forgiveness>

Explossion
01-26-2016, 02:47 AM
Nice nice... What will be his stat?

<Forgiveness> almost all of arcane pets has the same stats,it will be the same too

Earlingstad
01-28-2016, 06:58 AM
Skills like curse should only be a sorcerer's specialty. I dont support the idea of giving pets the skills of our classes. Let curse remain a mage thing.