View Full Version : Fresh New Member Smell:)

KhaosAngel
06-24-2011, 09:49 AM
Hello everyone:D First I'd like to say Congratz and Thank You to everyone who created and developed Pocket Legends:banana: What a fine game! I've been playing about two weeks with KHAOSANGEL, at lvl 46 now:), spent almost $50 on platinum, and have made really cool friends round the world! I am from Maine,USA And definatly great thanx to all those behind the helping threads, for which I would not be where I'm at!:D Now its time to create a little KHAOS in AO3(dang aliens) C-ya out there

Yvonnel
06-24-2011, 10:27 AM
Welcome. You are going to find a great community here as well. Feel free to add my toons. The names are in the sig!

Register
06-24-2011, 12:02 PM
Welcome to the forums!
Its a wonderful and big place here! Have fun! Report inappropriate character names to support[at]spacetimestudios.com replacing the [at] with @.

Fyrce
06-24-2011, 12:09 PM
Hmm... Fresh New Member smell..

Ack! It's disappearing!

:)

Conradin
06-24-2011, 12:11 PM
Hey dawg im conradin. Feel free to add my lvl 45 mage riseabove in-game. Im lvling to 50 and also will be toasting aliens butts in ao3. :)

Samhayne
06-24-2011, 12:18 PM
Welcome to the Pocket Legends Party!

Engelhard
06-24-2011, 12:26 PM
Hello Welcome to the fun! And welcome to the forums. Im always on so i'll probably see you in the game............................take care and have fun

Sigkill
06-24-2011, 12:35 PM
Hello and make sure you buy plat in bigger packs like the 800 plat for 50 dollars, I ended up spending over 50 dollars in small amounts and I regret that :)

apocketlegend
06-24-2011, 02:37 PM
Ya what sig said i made the same mistakes

nmyxspaceship
06-24-2011, 07:21 PM
Hey if you need any help around the foums take a look at my video thread:D

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29264-How-to-thread!

KhaosAngel
06-25-2011, 07:34 AM
Thanks people! Ah yes I'm seeing that platinum in bulk is better cause i've already run out, and now possibly new lvl or lvls!(excited) Does anyone know if platinum will carry over to Blackstar? Also had to share this, someone said "eww, powerleveled elf alert!!" I didnt know what this meant till I looked at other persons stats and saw lvl 50 somethn but they hardly had any kills or deaths! I LMAO

JaytB
06-25-2011, 07:39 AM
Thanks people! Ah yes I'm seeing that platinum in bulk is better cause i've already run out, and now possibly new lvl or lvls!(excited) Does anyone know if platinum will carry over to Blackstar? Also had to share this, someone said "eww, powerleveled elf alert!!" I didnt know what this meant till I looked at other persons stats and saw lvl 50 somethn but they hardly had any kills or deaths! I LMAO

Hi, and welcome to PL :)

To answer your question, yes, plat can be used in both PL and SL (star legends is the new name instead of 'blackstar'). You just need to use your same user-id/pw in both games. If you log in to SL with your PL user-id and pw, all your plat will be available there too :)

TheGamer
06-26-2011, 07:52 PM
YAH THE GAME IS AWESOME :) :)
Anways im new to still bit of a NOOB but thats k
cya round :O

KingFu
06-26-2011, 08:05 PM
Hey dawg im conradin. Feel free to add my lvl 45 mage riseabove in-game. Im lvling to 50 and also will be toasting aliens butts in ao3. :)

Can I have mine extra crispy?

Welcome to the zoo!

Edit:

To kinda help your question, think of it like this, you no longer have a PL account, but an STS account that will be linked and use to access all their games.