PDA

View Full Version : Star Legends Poised For Limited Android Beta on Verizon V CAST

Samhayne
06-24-2011, 01:58 PM
369 (http://starlegends.com) 370 (http://products.verizonwireless.com/index.aspx?id=fnd_video)

Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles has been submitted for review to Verizon’s V CAST Media Manager for Android Devices!Spacetime Studios is excited to announce that Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles will very shortly be entering into a limited Beta for Android! We have partnered with Verizon Wireless to release Star Legends through V CAST. The App has been submitted for Verizon to review and anticipate it will be available on the V CAST within a week or less!

Six Years of Development.
Originally conceived as a much-anticipated PC MMO title, Star Legends benefits from years of previous development. If you ever dreamed of a fully-featured sci-fi MMO that you can take anywhere and play with anyone, anytime – look no further than the first chapter of the Blackstar Chronicles.

What is a Beta?
A Beta means that we think the game is almost ready to launch. We have been playing internally now for months and are extremely excited to get this into a few of your hands! We will be soliciting usability feedback and tracking down bugs in preparation for the full release.

Why Limited Beta?
There are a lot of moving parts to a MMO game like Star Legends. We want to have an opportunity to polish and refine the game before bringing it to a wider audience. This Limited Beta allows us to do just that.

How Long Will Limited Beta Last?
We anticipate this Limited Beta period will last for at approximately 2 weeks. When we feel it is ready, Star Legends will launch fully and become available on the Apple App Store and Android Market for anyone who wants to play.

I have an Apple iOS Device, can I play the Limited Beta?
Unfortunately, Apple doesn’t support limited releases. Look for the full release of Star Legends: The Blackstar Cronicles on the Apple App Store after the Limited Beta period ends.

I Have an Android Phone that is not on Verizon, Can I Play in the Limited Beta?
For those with an Android powered device that are not on Verizon with access to V CAST, we will be working with partner websites to make the game available. Look for announcements here linking to gaming websites that have Star Legends beta keys available in contests and giveaways.

Stay up to date on everything about Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles. Follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/starlegends) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/starlegends).

Fastcast
06-24-2011, 02:01 PM
Awesome

Bgandyful
06-24-2011, 02:08 PM
Sweet!

Engelhard
06-24-2011, 02:16 PM
Will accounts be reset after full version is released or will beta testers get to keep their experience

Samhayne
06-24-2011, 02:18 PM
Will accounts be reset after full version is released or will beta testers get to keep their experience

Accounts will not be reset at the end of the Limited Beta and Beta testers will get to keep their characters.

Kraze
06-24-2011, 02:33 PM
...not sure how to feel about this as iOS player.....

Acyer
06-24-2011, 02:41 PM
What about DROID players when pl launched for ios first?.

sabermage
06-24-2011, 02:45 PM
I just downloaded the Verizon VCAST Media Manager. This is for personal uploads though, not public retrieval. How will we be able to access the beta once it becomes available?

Phaded
06-24-2011, 02:46 PM
My thunderbolt loves this : p

Register
06-24-2011, 02:46 PM
oh......*sniffle*

Samhayne
06-24-2011, 02:47 PM
I just downloaded the Verizon VCAST Media Manager. This is for personal uploads though, not public retrieval. How will we be able to access the beta once it becomes available?

Hi Sabermage, Just curious, but is your phone on Verizon Wireless?

As for your question about how you'll get the Beta App, once Verizon approves it it will show up like other Apps do on V CAST.

Lesrider
06-24-2011, 02:49 PM
So basically iOS won't get it for a month or so from the start of beta, since it won't be submitted to apple for at least two weeks after it starts?

Kraze
06-24-2011, 02:50 PM
What about DROID players when pl launched for ios first?.
Yeah apples and oranges...unless pl was hyped for months and you spent money on it before it was released and then you were told it was only going to be on iOS

Redbridge
06-24-2011, 02:54 PM

maybe about the same as the Android owners did when they had to wait 6months to play PL.

Also, to be fair to STS, they'd love to let some iOS users also beta test but the restriction is on Apple's side I think.

:( iOS owner...

Acyer
06-24-2011, 02:55 PM
Yep my DROID x2 is loving it too. Keeping my v cast app refreshed so I can roll my commando.

Sigkill
06-24-2011, 02:56 PM
Uggh So mad that I only have IOS devices, oh well I can wait the 2 weeks lol, I have O&C to play :)

Barrington
06-24-2011, 02:56 PM
my pc can run android you could maybe send me a copy to try except i dont have Verizon mainly because it isnt available in australia :(

Justg
06-24-2011, 02:59 PM
Also, to be fair to STS, they'd love to let some iOS users also beta test but the restriction is on Apple's side I think.

This is true. We love iOS. We'd love to be playing on our devices too.

KingFu
06-24-2011, 03:00 PM
I forgot my password and locked my account and the Verizon guy hung up on me -___-"

Sigkill
06-24-2011, 03:02 PM

Yeah, I love IOS also but it just annoys me that Apple is so strict....

Justg
06-24-2011, 03:05 PM
Yeah, I love IOS also but it just annoys me that Apple is so strict....

We hear ya on that!!

Acyer
06-24-2011, 03:05 PM
So come on over to the dark side of the force ;) ios is nice but I love my DROIDX2.

Samuel Peterson
06-24-2011, 03:06 PM
OMG! YES! I just started playing PL and found out about SL coming out shortly and I'm pumped! I have a Verizon LG Ally (low end spec, small screen) but PL works great on it besides obviously destroying my battery life lol, but I'd love to play Beta and give lots of feedback about how well it works on lower end Android devices!

CAN'T WAIT GUYS!

Barrington
06-24-2011, 03:10 PM
im downloading pl for android on my pc now Mwhahahaha!

Lowlyspy
06-24-2011, 03:14 PM
Im not very tech savvy, so wat yall are saying is any android device will be able to play the beta? Also im on a sprint run android device and I have no clue what sam said when he explained that part about non-verizon devices being beta compatible, help would be greatly appreciated

Acyer
06-24-2011, 03:22 PM
Im not very tech savvy, so wat yall are saying is any android device will be able to play the beta? Also im on a sprint run android device and I have no clue what sam said when he explained that part about non-verizon devices being beta compatible, help would be greatly appreciated
Verizon. Android users it looks like.
But they said this above:
I Have an Android Phone that is not on Verizon, Can I Play in the Limited Beta? For those with an Android powered device that are not on Verizon with access to V CAST, we will be working with partner websites to make the game available. Look for announcements here linking to gaming websites that have Star Legends beta keys available in contests and giveaways.

Kraze
06-24-2011, 03:32 PM
The part I don't understand is that the apple process worked just fine for launching pl...this just seems like an odd move to make just glad I paid to save my name as the game will be out a month or so before I can get to it

Acyer
06-24-2011, 03:33 PM
So Sam how will sl show up in the media manager? Or will it show up in Vcast apps too?

thugimmortal
06-24-2011, 03:40 PM
What is V cast im in the uk is it even available here?
by partner websites do you mean partners of v cast ?
so android devices that dont have access to verizon or v cast cant get the beta ?

bronislav84
06-24-2011, 03:49 PM
Accounts will not be reset at the end of the Limited Beta and Beta testers will get to keep their characters.Sam this is absolutely unfair. Being able to get a name you like should not be limited and should be equal opportunity. Also people should all start the same day and at level one.

Now i MUST get a beta key or my other name I want will likely get stolen. I ask you, is this fair?

Samhayne
06-24-2011, 04:00 PM
Sam this is absolutely unfair. Being able to get a name you like should not be limited and should be equal opportunity. Also people should all start the same day and at level one.

Now i MUST get a beta key or my other name I want will likely get stolen. I ask you, is this fair?

Hey Bronislav,

If reserving your name is something that has value to you, you can purchase a name reservation. More details located here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29342). Otherwise it is a Free-to-Play game and first come will be first served. If you have a friend with an Android Device that is capable of accessing the Limited Beta, then you could borrow it for a few minutes, download the game, log in with your same account credentials you use to log into Pocket Legends (your Spacetime Account) and create a character with the name you want.

Samhayne
06-24-2011, 04:04 PM
What is V cast im in the uk is it even available here?
by partner websites do you mean partners of v cast ?
so android devices that dont have access to verizon or v cast cant get the beta ?

I'm not sure of Verizon's V CAST reach to the UK or to areas outside of the USA. Check their website at http://www.verizonwireless.com/

As for non Verizon Android devices, we will be giving out account keys to partner websites (like www.Droidgamers.com or www.androidguys.com/ for example) where you could win access to the Limited Beta. We will have more details about those opportunities once the Limited Beta is underway.

superglut2
06-24-2011, 04:05 PM
sucks i have apple

CrimsonTider
06-24-2011, 04:05 PM
I have Vcast already set up and hope I have the opportunity to be one of the testers. Will keep an open eye! I already have my name reserved and am ready to rock!

EDIT: After thinking about it, not sure how this will work as VCast Media Manager is an online storage facility for media such as pictures, music, and videos. Not quite sure how we will be able to play a game on it.

Corpser
06-24-2011, 04:15 PM
I dont think its fair to have names taken by beta users its unfair enough to not get to beta test and yet we still have a chance of loosing one of our
Names :(

I think the name keeping should be rethought another point is they have more time to hit max cap this is also unfair. It would be easier to just reset everything on the launch.

Samhayne
06-24-2011, 04:17 PM
I dont think its fair to have names taken by beta users its unfair enough to not get to beta test and yet we still have a chance of loosing one of our
Names :(

I think the name keeping should be rethought another point is they have more time to hit max cap this is also unfair. It would be easier to just reset everything on the launch.

Hi Corpser,

I'll offer up the same reply to you that I did to Bronislav. If reserving your name is something that has value to you, you can purchase a name reservation. More details located here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29342). Otherwise it is a Free-to-Play game and first come will be first served. If you have a friend with an Android Device that is capable of accessing the Limited Beta, then you could borrow it for a few minutes, download the game, log in with your same account credentials you use to log into Pocket Legends (your Spacetime Account) and create a character with the name you want.

Silentarrow
06-24-2011, 04:20 PM
Cool! Even though I can't play it, this still means that the game will be released soon!

alexjp
06-24-2011, 04:21 PM
What about DROID players when pl launched for ios first?.Ok I'm not tryin to be mean or anything ,but when pl came out I can prob tell you that like almost every single android user had no idea of pl was comming out. Also, I believe I saw a while ago it took like 6 months for them to make for android. You are goin to tell me you waited 6 months for this video game?Now every single player who is playing pl knows about sl that's why iOS ppl are complaining it's not spacetimes fault for not being able to give it to iOS too I'm sure they would be happy too.

JaytB
06-24-2011, 04:28 PM
another point is they have more time to hit max cap this is also unfair. It would be easier to just reset everything on the launch.

This is what bothers me the most. I understand Apple is the one to blaim here. But that doesn't take away the fact that I will not be able to build up my xp just because I own an iPhone. I will basically have to jump in after probably most of my PL buddies are already higher level. There goes running with my 'homies', and rising our xp together. I fear that by the time I get to play, too many of my PL buddies will be too high level to play with. This makes me sad and I personally find it a major drawback.

alexjp
06-24-2011, 04:32 PM
This is what bothers me the most. I understand Apple is the one to blaim here. But that doesn't take away the fact that I will not be able to build up my xp just because I own an iPhone. I will basically have to jump in after probably most of my PL buddies are already higher level. There goes running with my 'homies', and rising our xp together. I fear that by the time I get to play, too many of my PL buddies will be too high level to play with. This makes me sad and I personally find it a major drawback.

Ye thats another drawback to just giving beta to jsut android:(

bronislav84
06-24-2011, 04:36 PM
Hey Bronislav,

If reserving your name is something that has value to you, you can purchase a name reservation. More details located here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29342). Otherwise it is a Free-to-Play game and first come will be first served. If you have a friend with an Android Device that is capable of accessing the Limited Beta, then you could borrow it for a few minutes, download the game, log in with your same account credentials you use to log into Pocket Legends (your Spacetime Account) and create a character with the name you want.But I did reserve my character name already on my Android My Touch 4g from T-mobile. Not only is it not Verizon, but I don't own the name in PL that I want (My reserve will likely not be used for a main in SL) and was going to grab it on release. Now I must get into the beta to be able to do this. What if I don't? :(

My post was an attempt to point out that people who simply don't have access to the beta in any way and refuse to spend 50p (But may have spent hundreds on other items) are left out of this. Basically "screwed over" completely by STS.

Samhayne
06-24-2011, 04:37 PM
Ye thats another drawback to just giving beta to jsut android:(

It's not really a matter of what platform we choose to give the beta to, but what platform we are allowed to host the beta on. Apple will not allow us to host a limited access beta on their App Store.

Samhayne
06-24-2011, 04:40 PM
But I did reserve my character name already on my Android My Touch 4g from T-mobile. Not only is it not Verizon, but I don't own the name in PL that I want (My reserve will likely not be used for a main in SL) and was going to grab it on release. Now I must get into the beta to be able to do this. What if I don't? :(

So, you're trying to snatch the name that someone else has before they can get it? I'm sorry, but I find that more than a bit hypocritical.

bronislav84
06-24-2011, 04:43 PM
Ok I'm done standing up for the common person.

Right, question. Are you guys going to announce the beta key give aways on Facebook as well as the main site?

alexjp
06-24-2011, 04:43 PM
i know i know

Kraze
06-24-2011, 04:45 PM
It's not really a matter of what platform we choose to give the beta to, but what platform we are allowed to host the beta on. Apple will not allow us to host a limited access beta on their App Store.
Can you explain the need for the beta? Pl went through the apple process without a droid beta. Has something changed in the application approval process in the last year? Because this looks and feels like an exclusivity offer like when a game is only available on the xbox for x amount of time and then gets rolled to other platforms.

Acyer
06-24-2011, 04:46 PM
Ok I'm not tryin to be mean or anything ,but when pl came out I can prob tell you that like almost every single android user had no idea of pl was comming out. Also, I believe I saw a while ago it took like 6 months for them to make for android. You are goin to tell me you waited 6 months for this video game?Now every single player who is playing pl knows about sl that's why iOS ppl are complaining it's not spacetimes fault for not being able to give it to iOS too I'm sure they would be happy too.
I like every other android user waited for a real "mmo" and so happened I followed pl with the hopes of a DROID release.

Samhayne
06-24-2011, 04:46 PM
Right, question. Are you guys going to announce the beta key give aways on Facebook as well as the main site?

Always is a strong word. We try to, but can't guarantee. We might do something exclusive to Facebook to reward our users who follow (and Like us) there. Still plotting.

CrimsonTider
06-24-2011, 04:49 PM
Becoming a flame fest. People need to stop complaining and understand how STS have their hands tied. I am sure if they could release the beta on both, they would. As far as others being behind or what not, Sam stated it would only be in beta for a week or two. With the updates coming to PL as well as this beta, does anyone really think there will be a large number of players who have that much exp by the time SL goes public?

Please be respectful and think before posting on these threads. The devs do the best they can and it seems with every update and new information release, there is more and more complaining. Be happy the games are thriving and that THEY ARE FREE!!

That is all. :)

Samhayne
06-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Can you explain the need for the beta? Pl went through the apple process without a droid beta. Has something changed in the application approval process in the last year? Because this looks and feels like an exclusivity offer like when a game is only available on the xbox for x amount of time and then gets rolled to other platforms.

Hi Kraze,

If you read back over the original announcement, we outline why we want a limited beta:

What is a Beta?
A Beta means that we think the game is almost ready to launch. We have been playing internally now for months and are extremely excited to get this into a few of your hands! We will be soliciting usability feedback and tracking down bugs in preparation for the full release.

Why Limited Beta?
There are a lot of moving parts to a MMO game like Star Legends. We want to have an opportunity to polish and refine the game before bringing it to a wider audience. This Limited Beta allows us to do just that.

If you want to call it an exclusive on Verizon V CAST I would not say you were wrong. It's our method of limiting the number of users who can get into the game for this Beta period, allowing us to polish the game up before it goes prime time across all channels.

bronislav84
06-24-2011, 04:51 PM
So, you're trying to snatch the name that someone else has before they can get it? I'm sorry, but I find that more than a bit hypocritical.How is it hypocritical to want to grab a name that is inactive when the STS reserve system does not allow it? I'm just doing the only possible thing: First come first serve. But those in the beta don't get to come first. I have not seen the character walking around, nor in anybody's Sig. Just attempting to do the only thing left to me, you know?

Acyer
06-24-2011, 04:55 PM
Hi Sam how is v cast media manager gonna work its a storage place? Or will we be able to download it from v cast apps?

Samhayne
06-24-2011, 04:58 PM
How is it hypocritical to want to grab a name that is inactive when the STS reserve system does not allow it? I'm just doing the only possible thing: First come first serve. But those in the beta don't get to come first. I have not seen the character walking around, nor in anybody's Sig.

You don't know for certain that the name you want is inactive. The reason the name you want isn't available, is either (1) it's been removed from availability as a bad name (in which case it won't be available in Star Legends either) or (2) someone else has that name.

While you haven't seen someone with that name running around in game, doesn't mean that they aren't planning to play Star Legends and hoping to use the name that you are planning to log in and grab before they do - exactly the issue that people raised when names first came up.

Samhayne
06-24-2011, 05:00 PM
Hi Sam how is v cast media manager gonna work its a storage place? Or will we be able to download it from v cast apps?

Acyer, V CAST is Verizon's version of the Android Market. It is just their way of saying "App Store" if you will. There's more to it, but that's a simple way to look at it. When Star Legends is approved by Verizon it will become available in the V CAST Media Manager for Verizon Wireless Android Devices.

Johnaudi
06-24-2011, 05:06 PM
umm can i become a beta tester in my droid and IOS?

Acyer
06-24-2011, 05:06 PM
Acyer, V CAST is Verizon's version of the Android Market. It is just their way of saying "App Store" if you will. There's more to it, but that's a simple way to look at it. When Star Legends is approved by Verizon it will become available in the V CAST Media Manager for Verizon Wireless Android Devices.
Hmm ok maybe im overlooking things I guess thanks for the response.

bronislav84
06-24-2011, 05:07 PM
Always is a strong word. We try to, but can't guarantee. We might do something exclusive to Facebook to reward our users who follow (and Like us) there. Still plotting.I'm sorry you misread that. :) I said giveaways, but there was an uneeded space there.

But anyway good to know. I've been following and liked you guys on Facebook. In like February. :) Hope there's a notice about beta key availability put up on social websites like FB. I do not do Twitter, just have an account.
You don't know for certain that the name you want is inactive. The reason the name you want isn't available, is either (1) it's been removed from availability as a bad name (in which case it won't be available in Star Legends either) or (2) someone else has that name. While you haven't seen someone with that name running around in game, doesn't mean that they aren't planning to play Star Legends and hoping to use the name that you are planning to log in and grab before they do -exactly the issue that people raised when names first came up.I assure you it isn't a bad word. I just don't want somebody to purposefully grab it and be mean to me. If you'd like I can PM you the name. I'm sure it is just an inactive character. I am just doing the only thing left open, you know?

davidis57
06-24-2011, 05:14 PM
You have to be a Verizon wireless customer to take part. Being in the Philippines leaves me out. But we all be able to try it soon enough.

Bgandyful
06-24-2011, 05:19 PM
So is it going to be on other devices for android,or just v cast?

thugimmortal
06-24-2011, 05:29 PM
So is it going to be on other devices for android,or just v cast?

Hi Bgandyful

At first it will be only on verizon and v cast and while the beta is up and running the devs will be giving beta key accounts to partner websites to give us a chance of winning one.
Details on this will be released shortly after the beta period starts.

Lesrider
06-24-2011, 05:30 PM

Took the words right out of my mouth. Glad I'm not the only one who was thinking that.

Samhayne
06-24-2011, 05:47 PM

Took the words right out of my mouth. Glad I'm not the only one who was thinking that.

Can I explain the need for the Beta?

Why Limited Beta?

You guys are looking at this the wrong way. The V CAST Android players are bug testing the game. Those who play when it goes full release on Apple App Store and Android Market will benefit from the pain and suffering of all the bugs they had to endure and get to play a more polished game.

Ok, ok, all spin aside, the team is working hard to make Star Legends the best it can be, but we still want, as originally stated, the opportunity to fix bugs with a limited soft launch. We can't do that on Apple's App Store, so we're partnering with Verizon to do it via the V CAST Media Manager. I feel like you guys are looking for some sinister reason we're tormenting iOS players. That is not our intention at all. As JustG stated earlier in the thread, if we could do a limited beta through Apple we would. But we can't. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

alexjp
06-24-2011, 05:55 PM
Quick question Sam aren't you guys just giving the full app to verizion for the beta testers to try out right? So, couldn't you guys just sent the full app to Apple and then when you guys like fix the game from the bugs and stuff just update it or no you can't? Im probally totally wrong ,but not sure.

CrimsonTider
06-24-2011, 05:58 PM
Sam,

The VCast Media Manager and the Marketplace are two separate things. The media manager is a place Verizon provides it's customers (for a fee of $2.99/mo) to store music, videos, and pictures. The Android Marketplace is the same as any other android device. With that said, there is a section in the Marketplace for Verizon approved applications to be downloaded. These applications have been screened by Verizon and usually are included when a partnership arises (like with the 25th anniversary of Star Wars last year and, in our case, SL right now.) This may be what you are referring to. Just seems to be enough confusion around here and hope this helps to ease your pain. :)

thugimmortal
06-24-2011, 06:05 PM
Quick question Sam aren't you guys just giving the full app to verizion for the beta testers to try out right? So, couldn't you guys just sent the full app to Apple and then when you guys like fix the game from the bugs and stuff just update it or no you can't? Im probally totally wrong ,but not sure.

No that would not work as some bugs/errors cant be fixed by a patch.
for example do you remember the join button going wrong that could only be fixed by resubmitting the fixed app to apple to approve again.

Bgandyful
06-24-2011, 06:10 PM
Im confused as usual! Beta is released on Android Market all the time,but this seems to be only for Verizon? I can be patient.

Edit: Im personally worried about the Verison spoilers ruining the Mojo.

thugimmortal
06-24-2011, 06:14 PM
Im confused as usual! Beta is released on Android Market all the time,but this seems to be only for Verizon? I can be patient.

As sam said earlier
If you want to call it an exclusive on Verizon V CAST I would not say you were wrong. It's our method of limiting the number of users who can get into the game for this Beta period, allowing us to polish the game up before it goes prime time across all channels. channels

H hope this helps with the confusion

Acyer
06-24-2011, 06:15 PM
Verizon has a vcast app market place like the DROID market place. Only way I can think they would use media manager was to download The game on are computer than transfer from the media manager to are phone maybe?

Bgandyful
06-24-2011, 06:23 PM
But If the deal is to get the game polished so all could enjoy, could this be accomplished more efficently on the android marketplace?

Acyer
06-24-2011, 06:34 PM
But If the deal is to get the game polished so all could enjoy, could this be accomplished more efficently on the android marketplace?
I would guess but vcast is who they choose.

Bgandyful
06-24-2011, 06:49 PM
No that would not work as some bugs/errors cant be fixed by a patch.
for example do you remember the join button going wrong that could only be fixed by resubmitting the fixed app to apple to approve again. if I'm not mistaken the glitch you're speaking of was an Android only problem? But the y disabled to ease the situation. that being said they will not find all of the bugs, where talking about 2 completely different sdk's here.!?

Kraze
06-24-2011, 06:53 PM

Edit: Im personally worried about the Verison spoilers ruining the Mojo.
Eh all we can hope is that the beta players won't go out of thier way to let spoilers fly. All we can do is wait and see at this point

sabermage
06-24-2011, 07:03 PM
Hi Sabermage, Just curious, but is your phone on Verizon Wireless?

As for your question about how you'll get the Beta App, once Verizon approves it it will show up like other Apps do on V CAST.

After reading all the posts, i think it will show up in Verizon's section of the Market. There is a link for Verizon from the main page in the market, and once in it, it says "VCAST Apps" at the top.

thugimmortal
06-24-2011, 07:07 PM
if I'm not mistaken the glitch you're speaking of was an Android only problem? But the y disabled to ease the situation. that being said they will not find all of the bugs, where talking about 2 completely different sdk's here.!?

It was both platforms that had the join button fail.
If it was just android the app wouldnt have had to be submitted to apple.
I agree that not all bugs will be found but im sure the beta testers and the devs will do what they can to iron out most of them and dont forget they have been internally testing for a while now too

Lesrider
06-24-2011, 07:15 PM
Can I explain the need for the Beta?

You guys are looking at this the wrong way. The V CAST Android players are bug testing the game. Those who play when it goes full release on Apple App Store and Android Market will benefit from the pain and suffering of all the bugs they had to endure and get to play a more polished game.

Ok, ok, all spin aside, the team is working hard to make Star Legends the best it can be, but we still want, as originally stated, the opportunity to fix bugs with a limited soft launch. We can't do that on Apple's App Store, so we're partnering with Verizon to do it via the V CAST Media Manager. I feel like you guys are looking for some sinister reason we're tormenting iOS players. That is not our intention at all. As JustG stated earlier in the thread, if we could do a limited beta through Apple we would. But we can't. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

I'll say it again. My main issue with all this is how you said we'd all have an equal chance on day one to grab our names. That's not the case. No matter how you spin this, the beta testers will have first dibs on any and all names not reserved. Everyone else will get to choose from whatever's leftover.
It just puzzles me bc STS has always been concerned with keeping both platforms on equal footing. Android has always waited on updates until Apple approves. So now this full 180 -- how else do you expect us to look at this other than Verizon paid a nice chunk of money to have a first exclusive?

DD had their updates split between iOS and Android and it always split the community, caused rifts. I'm not playing that game anymore for a number of reasons. I'm just pointing out that STS is heading in the opposite direction of what we're all used to with decisions like this.

MoarPewPew
06-24-2011, 07:20 PM
Guys, STS could always do a server reset after beta.. You never know. If you are all so paranoid about a name just reserve it.
Lets al be mature about this and just look forward to another quality game made by STS.

Bgandyful
06-24-2011, 07:27 PM
There is alot of cognitive dissonance in what im about to say- keep in mind im On tmobile Droid.....ALL IN OR NONE!

razerfingers
06-24-2011, 07:43 PM
Wow that sucks I use android now but don't have Verizon cause Sprint is better =P except my EVO 3D is buggy got it before release date and have inssurance imma see if i can exchange it for a diffrent one lol

Acyer
06-24-2011, 07:44 PM
Guys, STS could always do a server reset after beta.. You never know. If you are all so paranoid about a name just reserve it.
Lets al be mature about this and just look forward to another quality game made by STS.

Yeah pew they could do a server reset but they said there wouldn't be. but you will still have players mad cause either their connection wasn't good or sts didn't tell em soon enough.

Arterra
06-24-2011, 08:25 PM
Well I guess it's time to ask some android forum how to get access to v cast via my nook color. I skipped a little when reading the thread, but am I the first to consider this? A rooted android device might be able to.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

WhoIsThis
06-24-2011, 09:08 PM
Sam, speaking as an Android platform, I'm forced to agree with some of the comments that the partnering with Verizon is a mistake.

It makes users outside of the Verizon network and your non-American international users feel like second class.

To the people using iOS - it was entirely your decision to support a company that locks down their handsets the way that they do - Apple. It's one of the reasons why I don't buy from Apple; that and their lack of ethics. However, there is no technical reason why an apk file couldn't be uploaded for all Android users who wanted to test it.

Samhayne
06-24-2011, 09:52 PM
I'll say it again. My main issue with all this is how you said we'd all have an equal chance on day one to grab our names. That's not the case. No matter how you spin this, the beta testers will have first dibs on any and all names not reserved. Everyone else will get to choose from whatever's leftover.
It just puzzles me bc STS has always been concerned with keeping both platforms on equal footing. Android has always waited on updates until Apple approves. So now this full 180 -- how else do you expect us to look at this other than Verizon paid a nice chunk of money to have a first exclusive?

DD had their updates split between iOS and Android and it always split the community, caused rifts. I'm not playing that game anymore for a number of reasons. I'm just pointing out that STS is heading in the opposite direction of what we're all used to with decisions like this.

Lesrider, thank you very much for your feedback. I can see where you are coming from and you are right.

Unfortunately, we are not able to proceed with a limited beta on Apple, so we're doing it with Verizon. We're really looking forward to polishing the game up and kicking it into high gear when we hit full launch to all of iOS and Android. Thanks for your support and concern while we get through beta.

Samhayne
06-24-2011, 09:59 PM
Sam, speaking as an Android platform, I'm forced to agree with some of the comments that the partnering with Verizon is a mistake.

It makes users outside of the Verizon network and your non-American international users feel like second class.

To the people using iOS - it was entirely your decision to support a company that locks down their handsets the way that they do - Apple. It's one of the reasons why I don't buy from Apple; that and their lack of ethics. However, there is no technical reason why an apk file couldn't be uploaded for all Android users who wanted to test it.

Hey WhoIsThis,

I also want to say thanks to you for taking the time to voice your opinion. We understand how you feel. Please know that it is not our intention to make anyone feel second class. We really appreciate all of our fans and can't wait to get the game into your hands. We know that limiting the beta is painful, as people really want to play. However, we feel it is the best thing to do for the game. Hopefully you will agree and enjoy a more polished and fun game when we hit full launch.

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

Acyer
06-24-2011, 10:04 PM
So sam im still not sure how we are gonna use vcast media manager are we gonna download the file from are pc and send it to are phone using media manager? Just don't see how its gonna be used. Or is it gonna be in vcast apps market (kinda like android market).

Bgandyful
06-24-2011, 10:35 PM
Are you using drainers set sam? High dodge rate! If getting the game polished n out so everyone can play means beta, then why only Verizon? Again seems logical to Use Android Market place to push the bugs out,instead VCast. Im not looking for an advantage , looking to be a Productive Member of Community.Just seemslike another thing dividing the Community.

Prest87
06-24-2011, 10:41 PM
No 1 steal my names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bgandyful
06-24-2011, 10:44 PM
No 1 steal my names!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is not gonna stop anyfrom stealing your name

Otukura
06-24-2011, 10:45 PM
You could remove your actual IG name from your sig, so there's less of a chance, and put it back after the fact. :rolleyes:

If I have any left over slots, I'll reserve a few people's names if they wish.

Bgandyful
06-24-2011, 10:49 PM
You could remove your actual IG name from your sig, so there's less of a chance, and put it back after the fact. :rolleyes:

If I have any left over slots, I'll reserve a few people's names if they wish. This Might stop name thefts....

Samhayne
06-25-2011, 03:45 AM
If getting the game polished n out so everyone can play means beta, then why only Verizon? Again seems logical to Use Android Market place to push the bugs out,instead VCast. Im not looking for an advantage , looking to be a Productive Member of Community.Just seemslike another thing dividing the Community.

Hey Bgandyful,

We want a limited beta to reach a smaller overall slice of people than the entire Android Market. Verizon is a good partner in that respect. Again, we want to have the opportunity to polish the game more before we put it in front of everyone.

Bgandyful
06-25-2011, 04:18 AM
.......sigh....insert emote....sob.... : ...(

Corpser
06-25-2011, 06:36 AM
Hi Corpser,

I'll offer up the same reply to you that I did to Bronislav. If reserving your name is something that has value to you, you can purchase a name reservation. More details located here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29342). Otherwise it is a Free-to-Play game and first come will be first served. If you have a friend with an Android Device that is capable of accessing the Limited Beta, then you could borrow it for a few minutes, download the game, log in with your same account credentials you use to log into Pocket Legends (your Spacetime Account) and create a character with the name you want.

Yeah i dont have very many freinds so there goes that idea also 50 plat for a name reservation to reserve 4 charecters is a bit steap.
its not fair at all apple and android were supposed to have equal opertunities. how ever with the launch of star legends and the android devices getting star legends first you are giving them a amjor advantage. a possible souloution could be to add some black star items (Blasters, full vanities that make your char look like a blackstar char, and maybe parts of a map from blackstar) that way apple and excluded people still get a to play a game simmilar to blackstar. make sure these only go on during the beta testing only tho.

WhoIsThis
06-25-2011, 07:08 AM
Hey WhoIsThis,

I also want to say thanks to you for taking the time to voice your opinion. We understand how you feel. Please know that it is not our intention to make anyone feel second class. We really appreciate all of our fans and can't wait to get the game into your hands. We know that limiting the beta is painful, as people really want to play. However, we feel it is the best thing to do for the game. Hopefully you will agree and enjoy a more polished and fun game when we hit full launch.

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

To begin with, thanks for replying. Looking at the responses on the forum, this seems to be a very controversial decision again, very much like the implementation of global cool down, the reforms that were made to the levelling pots, etc.

There is one other consideration that needs to be made. There are many Android devices. Can you claim with reasonable certainty that Verizon (which only offers a small percentage of the phones) offers a fully representative sample? I think that for technical reasons, you may want to test the application on as many devices as possible. Anything with the hardware to run it (mid-range and above; the Xperia Play has specs comparable to higher end handsets released in 2010) should be tested simple for stability.

For this reason, I'd also advocate seeing if there's a way to get jailbroken iPhones to beta test the application. At the very least, it may mollify tensions among iPhone (and iPad) users.

Edit: The reason why I want so many people to test is also to minimize real bugs. An example of bug that fairly extensive testing would have spotted quickly is the PL 1.7.1 patch. Shortly after the patch was introduced, it became impossible to "join" the games of people on your friends list. Naturally, the bug was fixed as quickly as possible (I'm guessing that it was just a few bad lines of code), and updated as quickly as Apple would allow. In the gaming industry, one of the troubling trends has been to release games with "known issues" and patch later. Leaving such bugs around could lead to a poor impression and for a fledgling platform, it's not a good thing. People on this forum are likely going to be your most ardent advocates and are likely the people to introduce this game to their friends, so I suppose among us it's probably critical. As gamers, we'd like you to succeed. Success for you means more content for us, and the continued long term support of the game (which I'm sure you'll provide).

Acyer
06-25-2011, 07:34 AM
Well im running a DROIDX2 and know more than certain this will run SL without a hitch. I too want a polished game at release too. So me being one of The lucky few to get to beta test I promise to deliver you guys my sts community a awesome game.

Physiologic
06-25-2011, 08:10 AM
See you Verizon Droiders there. Will there be a forum to submit bugs and glitches?

Lesrider
06-25-2011, 08:11 AM
See you Verizon Droiders there. Will there be a forum to submit bugs and glitches?

He lives!!
Welcome back -- they're lucky someone so thorough will be joining the beta!

Kingofhurtz
06-25-2011, 08:14 AM

Yeah I'm kinda upset but it's not STS's fault...

Samhayne
06-25-2011, 09:23 AM

Already is...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?38-Technical-Issues-and-Bugs

Akaee
06-25-2011, 09:47 AM
Imo choosing for just à few providers rules out an importand testissue since u wint know how it plays in other parts of the world connecting. Often this causes lag issues and such.

Ayc2000
06-25-2011, 10:07 AM
ugh, I hate apple atm... but i might get a new phone soon, so O.o

Acyer
06-25-2011, 10:33 AM
Already is...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?38-Technical-Issues-and-Bugs
I was about to say that too lol

Yvonnel
06-25-2011, 11:33 AM
Make sure to add me Physiologic. I have my name reserved so.... I plan on downloading it as soon as it is put up on V Cast.

Healarious
06-25-2011, 12:54 PM
Obviously Verizon must have paid money to hold the rights to host the exclusive limited beta. I realize that Apple users can't be beta testers because of Apple's App Store rules. But why is STS shafting the rest of the Android phone users?

Don't feed the nonsense that you wanted a "Limited" beta so Verizon's Vcast was the best option to accomplish that. There are other ways to offer a limited beta without restricting non verizon users. How about allowing the long time Pocket Legends accounts to be the limited beta testers. So say the 10,000 oldest original accounts, you know the people who stayed and paid your company money the longest. Or allow the people who purchased the most platinum to be the "limited" testers. You don't even have to get the Beta Test approved on the Android Market, just release the .apk to the limited beta testers privately. Wouldn't the longest playing Pocket Legends players be the best audience to beta test thoroughly?

Also, allowing any Android device to be a beta tester would help test the game on a broader range of Android devices. Since Android platform is harder to program games for because of the broad range of different Android devices with varying hardware specs. How many different android model phones does Verizon have, maybe 20?

But it obviously came down to the money exchanged with being partners to Verizon's V-cast service. It's a shame to all the real hardcore Pocket Legends supporters on other non Verizon android devices. All about the money!! I'd expect more out of small studio like STS, shame on you guys.

Justg
06-25-2011, 01:04 PM
We did not receive any money from Verizon. This was a decision we made to keep the beta small while we polish the content for a larger audience.

Acyer
06-25-2011, 01:20 PM
Still no sign of SL in v cast market.....keep refreshing like crazy ;)

ratava
06-25-2011, 01:27 PM
Obviously Verizon must have paid money to hold the rights to host the exclusive limited beta. I realize that Apple users can't be beta testers because of Apple's App Store rules. But why is STS shafting the rest of the Android phone users?

I've been playing PL almost since the beginning and tbh I really don't mind missing the beta a whole load. Oc it's out of my hands as I'm an iOS user!

That said your post is intelligent but no need to falsely accuse the STS crew... They've surely built a lot credit with players with their awesome support (albeit less time to answer everyone/thing on the forums!)? I'd always play it cool hand BEFORE you're gonna cry foul, first?! eg above^ As said devs surely deserve that much respect?

Justg
06-25-2011, 01:28 PM
Still no sign of SL in v cast market.....keep refreshing like crazy ;)

It is not up yet... we'll let you know when it is for sure!

Acyer
06-25-2011, 01:47 PM
It is not up yet... we'll let you know when it is for sure!
Ok nice . Thanks justg

Ishadowera
06-25-2011, 02:11 PM
IOS user.... so bleh, have fun androids

Snakespeare
06-25-2011, 02:29 PM

Woot! well, I'm not a droider, but it's good to see you.

Arterra
06-25-2011, 02:53 PM
Lol not even all android users.

Have fun Verizon android users...

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Cascade
06-25-2011, 04:31 PM
So people who don't have verizon-- Can they test SL or no?

thugimmortal
06-25-2011, 04:38 PM
So people who don't have verizon-- Can they test SL or no?

Only if your lucky enough to win a beta key account from a partner website.
more details on this will be posted when the beta has started.

Pokechmp
06-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Hey, can't u just make it the real name on the app store, but when it goes to the login screen, can't you just put the word beta there? When it's ready, you could just make an update to take off the beta word. Plz do this. I have been waiting to play this game for so long.

Pokechmp
06-25-2011, 06:33 PM
No 1 steal my names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh, this just reminded me: I could get my name stolen form the early beta players! I planned to be one of the first ones to play so I could get my name back and not spend that platinum, but now I get it late. Plz use my idea above

Pokechmp
06-25-2011, 07:02 PM
Another idea: ok, so once I downloaded this app called we farm and I opened it. Then, a window popped up saying that I had to download the new version, we farm safari. You could do that with star legends.

Vanced
06-25-2011, 10:12 PM
Just wanted to say to the give and take between DROID and IOS , it is inevitable someone wont be happy. But know in the end so many more will by having it available to both platforms so we can play together.

As for the Ios crowd unhappy this time around you had PL a long time ahead of us DROID guys and the whole founders helm fiasco.... STS isn't perfect but been around the block to know they do pretty damn well and seen enough of the bad to appreciate the good when I see it...

To quote Bart... "CAN'T WAIT!"

alexjp
06-25-2011, 10:36 PM
Vanced i was just wanted to tell you im not aruging with you ,but like android has gotten tv commericals , android suit, and other stuff. ios has gotten founder's helm and first ppl to play pl. Again im not arguing i get what he is saying about ios players complaining about not playing and thats how the android guys felt when they had to wait for pocket legends .

Cascade
06-25-2011, 10:44 PM
Having to "win" beta access seems pretty lame to me...

EDIT: Also not very happy that verizon dudes are getting the beta without having to enter a contest or anything...

Jinwood
06-26-2011, 12:31 AM
I am so excited to smite some alien scum.

Pokechmp
06-26-2011, 07:12 AM
As for the Ios crowd unhappy this time around you had PL a long time ahead of us DROID guys and the whole founders helm fiasco.... STS isn't perfect but been around the block to know they do pretty damn well and seen enough of the bad to appreciate the good when I see it...

To quote Bart... "CAN'T WAIT!"hey, I played PL in feburary this year, so for me it doesn't make a difference. I still want beta in iOS.

superglut2
06-26-2011, 07:29 AM
ios beta isnt possible, it doesnt rly matter simce lvl cap will be raised when beta is releasedhopefulyl, so ill stick to pl till game is officially out

KaotiicxDream
06-26-2011, 10:26 AM
This Verizon is it an app or?

karmakali
06-26-2011, 10:38 AM
I can't wait for this to be available. Hopefully I can give some beneficial feedback that improves the gameplay...much like the ios users did with PL when it first came out.

Pokechmp
06-26-2011, 11:02 AM
ios beta isnt possible, it doesnt rly matter simce lvl cap will be raised when beta is releasedhopefulyl, so ill stick to pl till game is officially outPlz read my ideas on page 6

Arterra
06-26-2011, 11:04 AM
hey, I played PL in feburary this year, so for me it doesn't make a difference. I still want beta in iOS.

But it just isn't possible. The screening process for apple would take too long, let alone the fact that it would be a buggy program and might be rejected.

Acyer
06-26-2011, 11:39 AM
Im thinking Monday at earliest and Tuesday latest for it to be released in v cast.

Pokechmp
06-26-2011, 11:55 AM
Well, hav fun droiders

Acyer
06-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Any one from AEO wanna team up and bug hunt and test out gameplay? Wonder if we can make guilds in beta? Im gonna be rolling a commando.

Mathuyama
06-26-2011, 01:23 PM

that sounds pervert xD

IceCoffie
06-26-2011, 01:59 PM
Will the beta be on the android market?

Acyer
06-26-2011, 03:58 PM
Will the beta be on the android market?
Nope. V CAST APP market.

razerfingers
06-26-2011, 07:01 PM
Only if your lucky enough to win a beta key account from a partner website.
more details on this will be posted when the beta has started.
wow thats lame...no offense im not good with contests or whatever but ehh who cares im not gonna play sl anyways

CrimsonTider
06-26-2011, 07:26 PM
wow thats lame...no offense im not good with contests or whatever but ehh who cares im not gonna play sl anyways

Then why post on this thread if you're not gonna even play SL?

Aculeas
06-26-2011, 09:57 PM
My droid + MyVerizon = MEGAWOOT.

Acyer
06-27-2011, 09:05 AM
<<<<<has no finger nails left. Waiting impatiently for it to show up in vcast app market.

razerfingers
06-27-2011, 09:27 AM
Then why post on this thread if you're not gonna even play SL?
cause i can..

apoceq
06-27-2011, 10:20 AM
I can't even open my V CAST APPS...it just says retry...anyone having any luck?

apoceq
06-27-2011, 10:21 AM
Nevermind...when i try to open the app itself it doesnt work. But when I go to the market and hit the verizon tab up top...it works. still not there yet!

Arterra
06-27-2011, 10:25 AM
I can't even open my V CAST APPS...it just says retry...anyone having any luck?

Heh I managed to get the app on my nook, but yea can't get in, keeps retrying

apoceq
06-27-2011, 10:33 AM
I got it to work once..oh well. I guess i will continue to go into Market > Verizon >V Cast. I see a few games there but no B* yet!

Acyer
06-27-2011, 10:38 AM
If your rooted I don't think it will open... but opens fine for me im running 2.3.3 DROID x2.

apoceq
06-27-2011, 11:08 AM
I am currently unrooted atm. Holding out for the dual core awesomeness of the bionic, if it ever releases! Heard good things about the x2 though....must...hold...out.

Junside
06-27-2011, 11:15 AM
I got V Cast Media Manager but I don't see how I'll get an app from it. There's music, videos, documents, etc...

Acyer
06-27-2011, 11:18 AM
I got V Cast Media Manager but I don't see how I'll get an app from it. There's music, videos, documents, etc...
Think the media was a typo. I think it will be available thru v cast app. Only way to use media manager is to download game from pc then send to phone via media manager.

noneo
06-27-2011, 01:02 PM
For all those who think it is unfair to offer android/verizon users to get first dibs on names:

1. Go to a Verizon Store
2. Ask them to show you/install V Cast on a "Showroom" phone
3. On showroom phone/tablet, Download Star Legends beta
4. Create character with desired username
5. ??????
6. Profit

Samhayne
06-27-2011, 01:05 PM
Think the media was a typo. I think it will be available thru v cast app. Only way to use media manager is to download game from pc then send to phone via media manager.

Yeah sorry, typo. It's the V CAST App.

Lesrider
06-27-2011, 01:30 PM
For all those who think it is unfair to offer android/verizon users to get first dibs on names:

1. Go to a Verizon Store
5. ??????
6. Profit

I doubt it's that easy. There must be some catch preventing us from doing that, no?

apoceq
06-27-2011, 01:35 PM
So will it be in the stand alone V CAST APP, or on the market under the verizon tab? My V Cast app (standalone app) still does not work.

thugimmortal
06-27-2011, 01:38 PM

1. Go to a Verizon Store
5. ??????
6. Profit

Lol what with the salesman looking over your shoulder.

Any way its out of our hands im with the devs whatever they decide.
Yeah sure im gutted like the rest of you guys but im sure the devs have made the best decision that was best for them.

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk

AnotherAzi
06-27-2011, 01:44 PM
I have a droid on Verizon. When I search vcast in the android market i get vcast media manager, vcast music, vcast video, vcast tones, and vcast messages, but no plain vcast app. Can someone please help??

Acyer
06-27-2011, 01:46 PM
I have a droid on Verizon. When I search vcast in the android market i get vcast media manager, vcast music, vcast video, vcast tones, and vcast messages, but no plain vcast app. Can someone please help??
google vcast app. But im hearing if your not running 2.3 it wont work. I got v cast app but im also on 2.3.3 DROIDX2.

Samhayne
06-27-2011, 01:59 PM
So will it be in the stand alone V CAST APP, or on the market under the verizon tab? My V Cast app (standalone app) still does not work.

Star Legends Beta is not up yet. When it goes up, we will have details on how to get it. Thanks for your patience :)

apoceq
06-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Thank you for your response Sam :) You guys really excel in keeping us informed on things. Being an online gamer for over 12 years (LONG LIVE EVERQUEST) I can tell you it goes a really really long ways! Kudos.

Snakespeare
06-27-2011, 02:21 PM
google vcast app. But im hearing if your not running 2.3 it wont work. I got v cast app but im also on 2.3.3 DROIDX2.

I read that on Gingerbread, the V Cast Apps app is simply called "Apps"... no V Cast in the name, so it should be easier to find at the top of the list. I also read that VZ initially released it for Froyo, but only on a few models, and the Droid is one of them.

Acyer
06-27-2011, 02:58 PM
I read that on Gingerbread, the V Cast Apps app is simply called "Apps"... no V Cast in the name, so it should be easier to find at the top of the list. I also read that VZ initially released it for Froyo, but only on a few models, and the Droid is one of them.
technically yes its called apps on the home screen it is. When u open The app its V Cast Apps. Also I just upgraded from a Og DROID on 2.2 and never had a v cast app might have been The DROID 2.

Rebel
06-27-2011, 07:35 PM
I guess we'll just see how it works out.

Kindread
06-27-2011, 11:18 PM
Wow, this is kind of whack. I've been holding out waiting for Star Legends, checking forums everyday, thinking that'll I'll be one of the first to play the game and have a crack at getting one of the cool names that I've always wanted to play with. This is leaving a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. Since I started in PL late, I couldn't get any of the names that I wanted to play so the 50 credits to reserve a name doesn't do me any good. Only chance I had was being one of the first to login to Star Legends. I don't really feel like playing a character with an alternate spelling of a name I want or having to use xxx's to get a unique name. I vote for a full reset after limited beta testing or at the very least, a limit to one character per account until full release. Don't allow people to have extra slots during beta testing to reserve all the names. If the name availability and release isn't somewhat fair, I don't know if I feel like dropping $200-300 on a game anymore. Pathfinder's been fun and cheap. :p

Arterra
06-27-2011, 11:54 PM
...that's a lot of dough

Kindread
06-28-2011, 12:08 AM
I'm pretty sure I spen that much on plat for my characters and event items and auction slots and etc. I'm one of those people who if I really like something, I'll spend money on it. When my fiancé first came to my house, she was like, "Nice bachelor pad." Then she went into my bedroom and the first comment from her was, "I thought you said you lived alone. I didn't know your little brother lives here." Lol. I had a shelf full of all the editions of D&D and Whitewolf tabletop RPGs, collectible comic books on the walls, old collectible Transformer, Star Wars and GI Joe toys still in their packaging, my drawings, anime posters, katanas, wakizashis, replica Braveheart Claymore, Angel automatic paintball gun, my Gibson Les Paul R8...I had a lot of crap. So a little money on a game that I spent a fifth of my day on was no thing. She has since made me clean up the room when after moving in. There is now a scrapbooking/crafting desk/shelf area where my RPG tomes and grimoires used to be. A relationship is about sacrifices. *rolls eyes*

Marcuz 4 Mel
06-28-2011, 04:37 AM
Android.. Wow... Thats rasist in a way, your hurt my iPads feelings.

Pokechmp
06-28-2011, 06:33 AM
Android.. Wow... Thats rasist in a way, your hurt my iPads feelings.Yea ur right

Pokechmp
06-28-2011, 06:38 AM
This is crazy... The droiders have all the fun and iOS just sit there and have to play PL instead. Why can't STS just use my ideas from the 6th page? Everybody thinks that iOS player played PL before droid, but some iOS started playing later.

Acyer
06-28-2011, 06:49 AM
How bout we all settle down the devs have made it clear why they choose Verizon/V cast. Apple will not approve a unfinished app end of story. Just be thankful you are playing a awesome game that is free (minus upgrades) but overall free.

Junside
06-28-2011, 07:22 AM
Can someone just email me the apk file when it comes out?

Justg
06-28-2011, 08:17 AM
Can someone just email me the apk file when it comes out?

We would frown pretty heavily on that.

How bout we all settle down the devs have made it clear why they choose Verizon/V cast. Apple will not approve a unfinished app end of story.

That sums it up nicely. Gonna close up now.

*click*