PDA

View Full Version : thank you for this REMIEM

anague
01-27-2016, 05:57 AM
Your hard earned mythics will certainly still be some of the most powerful in the game and will serve you well even after the new weapons are released.

now, dont sell your remaining lvl46 mythic anymore if want to have something to use in the upcoming elites..

Jazzi
01-27-2016, 06:41 AM
now, dont sell your remaining lvl46 mythic anymore if want to have something to use in the upcoming elites..

U didnt realise this before Remime's post?

meidei
01-27-2016, 08:35 AM
people who sell their mythics glinstone will regret it, other gamer who sold their glinstone will try to ask over powered arcane weapon im pretty sure about this. I hope dev will not listen to them if they do, im sure this game will surely unbalance again this poor people will never get hands on this arcanes, thanks remi for clearing this problem.

Potato is me
01-27-2016, 09:20 AM
people who sell their mythics glinstone will regret it, other gamer who sold their glinstone will try to ask over powered arcane weapon im pretty sure about this. I hope dev will not listen to them if they do, im sure this game will surely unbalance again this poor people will never get hands on this arcanes, thanks remi for clearing this problem.

many of my friends are confident that their fervor bows are still gonna be the best bow in game so didnt sell due to panic from rumours, i guess most seasoned players will think so as well as fr the other classes im not so sure.. anyways is that quote legit? where is it from?

Potato is me
01-27-2016, 09:37 AM
its legit.

it leaves a lot of space open for personal thoughts on "serve you well even after expansion", different people will interest this different ways and cause more frictional threads about Arcane weapons.

ic, frost bow do still serve me well but the value of it doesnt lol

anague
01-27-2016, 09:57 AM
U didnt realise this before Remime's post?

i did... but its better if a dev will confirm it... and now its confirmed... im gonna try my best to buy 3-4 mythic weapon and sell it in the near future "lol merch minded"

Kakashis
01-27-2016, 10:16 AM

It's not like they won't be useful, just that legendary 51 weapons will be almost the same damage as the glinstone weapons. Arcane meanwhile will be the most damaging out there. It's always been like this. If you're okay with using second best, you can save millions!

xZauiflele
01-27-2016, 10:21 AM
ic, frost bow do still serve me well but the value of it doesnt lol
exactly serving well isn't mean u willn't loss its worth.

SuperBeast
01-27-2016, 12:00 PM
:suspicion:

Zylx
01-27-2016, 03:41 PM
The arcane weapons are likely to be the same as the other arcane weapons. Arcane Daggers, Arcane Maul, and Arcane Staff.

With this in mind, i think to myself, would i rather have a bow, or would i rather have daggers? I choose the bow. Even after the arcane weapons are released, they'll still be incredibly rare and overpriced. I just hope that the lv46 arcanes wont be the most OP items even at the Lv61 cap, especially if they are made compatible with the remaining para and eye gems.