PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP - Important!!!

Jbboss
06-24-2011, 02:28 PM
Hey i was wondering how in almost all accounts that post on the threads they have a sort of logo with a description of their character at the bottom
EXAMPLE: AWSOMEGOLFER
I really would like to know how to customize it
2nd- I want to create a group. Sort of like a presetup for a guild can someone tell me how.
3rd- I want to know your feelings on lvl 61 and how it will take 130,000 xp (lvl1-59)"Riccits"
4th- Give me some insight of what yall r looking forward too in the game
A big question that has arose in my opinion is I have a Raid Roach Set should i sell it now. Or should I use it reason asking is I do not want to have to pay over a mil for it and then it be worth 800k or somethin when the new maps come out thx.!!!:banana::banana:

KingFu
06-24-2011, 02:33 PM
That is a signature. This thread should help you understand it:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?20398-How-to-Upload-a-Signature-Picture&highlight=signature

Not positive on groups

3) It shouldn't take that long, xp from 56 should be scaled back, no? Did I miss something?:o

If you have it, keep it and use it for the new campaign, prices are low so if you don't, you have two choices. You cam buy the set for the new campaign or use bagman. All depends if you need the gold for something.

Edit:

The link I put is how to put a signature picture, but after step 2 you can just type stuff if that made sense:p

Ayc2000
06-24-2011, 04:27 PM
3rd- I want to know your feelings on lvl 61 and how it will take 130,000 xp (lvl1-59)"Riccits"
4th- Give me some insight of what yall r looking forward too in the game
A big question that has arose in my opinion is I have a Raid Roach Set should i sell it now. Or should I use it reason asking is I do not want to have to pay over a mil for it and then it be worth 800k or somethin when the new maps come out thx.!!!:banana::banana:
1-59 will be normal, Riccits ment that the grind to 61 from lvl 60 will be 130k
keep your set and use it, because you will need something on the way to 61
:) Hope this helps