PDA

View Full Version : Sharing stuff between multiple characters

TerryDarc
01-27-2016, 01:12 PM
I have 8 characters (80, 75x2, 74, 68, 67, 53 and 28 I think). I've only got one computer and my wife's Kindle. I have to beg it away from her (:grumpy) to have two characters meet so I can give gold or equipment off and then have a third character come get the gold/equip.

Is there any way I can do this on a single computer? Thanks!

plpr
01-27-2016, 01:13 PM
If its on multiple accounts just open new tabs on chrome if its not just make some

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Burningdex
01-27-2016, 05:17 PM
stash... lol

sebbyc
01-27-2016, 06:02 PM
stash... lol

Lol that's what I though of first. But I think he's saying there in different accounts.

Ign: Sebbyc-80
"Very few people see a rhino in its natural habitat"-drae
[emoji120]Beezlewtf
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
01-27-2016, 07:12 PM
Besides multi chrome tabs, two devices, or a trusted friend you could list something in cs for a redic price no one would jump on, as long as it doesn't cost too much.

TerryDarc
02-04-2016, 08:14 PM
If its on multiple accounts just open new tabs on chrome if its not just make some

Don't know why that didn't occur to me but opening multiple tabs, usually just two. Bring up two copies of PL and two different chars in each tab. You have to be pretty quick about it b/c PL will log you out in under a minute. But it works fine. Now I don't have to buy the same equip. over and over again. Don't have to borrow my wife's Kindle Fire, either. :peaceful:

Thanks for the replies!

plpr
02-04-2016, 08:15 PM
Don't know why that didn't occur to me but opening multiple tabs, usually just two. Bring up two copies of PL and two different chars in each tab. You have to be pretty quick about it b/c PL will log you out in under a minute. But it works fine. Now I don't have to buy the same equip. over and over again. Don't have to borrow my wife's Kindle Fire, either. :peaceful:

Thanks for the replies!

Glad it helped ;D!

LEVEL ONE
02-04-2016, 11:08 PM
You have to be pretty quick about it b/c PL will log you out in under a minute.Open them in separate windows - it won't log you out then.

Kingzila
03-04-2016, 06:21 AM
I have 8 characters (80, 75x2, 74, 68, 67, 53 and 28 I think). I've only got one computer and my wife's Kindle. I have to beg it away from her (:grumpy) to have two characters meet so I can give gold or equipment off and then have a third character come get the gold/equip.

Is there any way I can do this on a single computer? Thanks!

Pretty easy, just list the items you want to move in cs at a high up price, then just buy that item with the account you want it on, works great when you need to move gold to. Gl