PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | January 27, 2016

Remiem
01-27-2016, 04:52 PM
Jewels, jewels, JEWELS!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

Jewel Chests Arrive in the Store

We all know that the grind for better jewels is a lengthy one. Coming this week to the plat store, jewel chests may give you that little extra bump you need to fill out your gear or craft up your jewels to the next tier. Purchasing a jewel chest will automatically grant you 2 jewels of "Weak" quality or higher, with a rare chance to drop up to a Noble quality jewel!

The Jewel Chests will only be available through this weekend and will leave the store on Monday 2/1, so get them while they last.

New Elite Achievements

As we mentioned in the last community update, over the next few game updates we'll be adding in new Elite achievements and titles! Woohoo! This week starts with Brackenridge and Ydra Forest.

Brackenridge

Saving Brackenridge – Kill 100 Elite Bosses in Brackenridge
Rewards 50 AP

Cleansing Brackenridge – Kill 500 Elite Bosses in Brackenridge
Rewards 100 AP
Rewards Title “Savior of Brackenridge”

Ew, Goblins – Kill 5000 Elite Creatures in Brackenridge (includes mobs and bosses)
Rewards 100 AP
Rewards Title “Scourge of Goblins”

Ydra Forest

Saving Traveler’s Outpost – Kill 100 Elite Bosses in Ydra Forest
Rewards 50 AP

Cleansing Traveler’s Outpost – Kill 500 Elite Bosses in Ydra Forest
Rewards 100 AP
Rewards Title “Savior of Ydra Forest”

Anti Rogue – Kill 5000 Elite Creatures in Ydra Forest (includes mobs and bosses)
Rewards 100 AP
Rewards Title “Rogue Hunter”

Game Updates

Glintstone Aegis

First, I want to thank everyone for your patience and feedback on the Aegis and its functionality over the last few weeks. Sometimes things that seem like simple fixes actually take some noodling behind the scenes to find the right solution. Your bug reports and overall feedback were critical in us landing on this week's changes. The Glintstone Aegis will now begin to stack toward the proc on damage dealt as opposed to on-attack.

We'll keep keeping an eye on your continued feedback. Many thanks!

Bug Fixes

+ Arcane Deary will now grant the "Red Letter Day" achievement if you have not already earned it.
Note: If you already have Arcane Deary and haven't gotten the achievement, it will be granted the next time you summon the pet.

+ Corrected an issue where the recipe for the Soul Etched Axe was not appearing correctly for some players.
+ Edited the Arcane Deary Dimensional Ring description for better clarification of stats.
+ Updated description of Ursoth's Assault recipes to specify that they are only craftable during the event.

Other Info

Arcane Deary

We've gotten a ton of feedback on Arcane Deary since her release last week. Thank you! We'll be keeping a close eye on how she settles into the game, and as always will be taking your feedback into consideration. Keep it coming!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Opry
01-28-2016, 10:52 AM
first, aw aw ty remiem

DK
01-28-2016, 10:54 AM
Second! Time to get more AP Yess :D

Jazzi
01-28-2016, 10:57 AM
Lol so the jewels chests were meant to be a temporary thing? Your last community update certainly implied otherwise. Poor people who sod their jewels extremely cheap.

I implore you to be more careful with the way you communicate new things to the community in the future!

On the new Elite aps: I was really hoping for something more fun ( like kill a boss with a certain skill, while a certain dot is applied). What we have now is mindless spam without any rewards. 500 bosses in bracken and Ydra would take 16-20 hours of play time. A very long time for practically no rewards. Maybe some other people would enjoy that. Idk

Hoardseeker
01-28-2016, 11:00 AM
Is there any chance of getting jewel chest back again after some months? Or it's discontinued like 60min combo elixir chest?

We've gotten a ton of feedback on Arcane Deary since her release last week
Arcane deary is she ! O.o we need a he version.

KittyCatLover
01-28-2016, 11:01 AM
Wow this is going to take some time to get those new APS! Let's do this!! Best of luck all ^.^

RadicalScream
01-28-2016, 11:09 AM
Where is the New Arcane Weapons? :)

Dragoonclaws
01-28-2016, 11:11 AM
Lil song for you lovers
B.o.B - Both of us ft Taylor Swift
http://youtu.be/1sa9qeV6T0o

extrapayah
01-28-2016, 11:14 AM
thank you for the aegis fix :D:D:D

anyway, with that kind of APs, i think you also need to provide detail on our progress on each AP, like how many mobs have been killed, how many elite bosses have been killed, etc, in the achievement window

also, deary ring need a bit buff, to be useful, or let it be if you don't want it to be useful

and jewel chest, why make it temporary? @_@ i think most of us hoped it would be permanent, since jewel's drop rate in whole arlor is abysmal

Golem
01-28-2016, 11:14 AM
Please answer me this time.. asked on arcane deary... but why such good Bonus map, ring and all that work added for uggly pet as Deary? Just why?:( Look is one of most important things for us players

Dex_addict
01-28-2016, 11:17 AM
So these jewel chests will only be available to plat users and non trade-able like the jewel elixirs?

BuMMeWooP
01-28-2016, 11:26 AM
Cool

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

KingMartin
01-28-2016, 11:32 AM
Thank you!

Could we please get also kills in all elite maps? It's ridiculous, we get kills in easy maps like tombs or mines and can't get them in elite maps.

Let's be honest, Kettle will drop to 1k and so grinding Bracken is a bit waste... Or what if the boss had small chance to drop stat jewel?

Aquatika
01-28-2016, 11:35 AM
Crappy crappy crap :/ i dont know why i should keep playing this game is so boring and unfun ://

Zylx
01-28-2016, 11:42 AM
Thank you!

Could we please get also kills in all elite maps? It's ridiculous, we get kills in easy maps like tombs or mines and can't get them in elite maps.

Let's be honest, Kettle will drop to 1k and so grinding Bracken is a bit waste... Or what if the boss had small chance to drop stat jewel?

Agreed. It would also be awesome if progress would be seeable at least in the acheivements description. Like 2345/5000 kills

Tatman
01-28-2016, 11:48 AM
Thank you very much for the new elite aps. Hopefully, there will also be some reward other than achievement points and titles. Otherwise, it will be just another boring thing for overall leaderboarders to do if they want to stay on said leaderboard.

I would also like to ask - will we be able to check our progress? E.g. something like "567/1000 goblins killed" on our achievement pages.

And something related - is there any chance you finally introduce "elite kills" stat on our main toon pages? And maybe an "elite kills leaderboard" along with it?

Thank you.

p.s. As for jewels, is there any chance we get to loot higher-than-cracked jewels while actually playing the game, e.g. in elite maps? In the near future, I mean.

Imhotepx
01-28-2016, 11:56 AM
Hello everyone
It's sad to see the new title many are at the end of games and return killing 10000 mobs / boss seems boring
Loot in bracken, Ydra (loki, kettle, nature jewel, water,elite chest),
but it takes up the challenge, hoping to earn more than 500 ap, money, vanity and more
This make me think of one of my suggestion some time ago
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?282708-Idea-for-new-even
Good farm, good luck to timers and Easter is not now for egg xd

arcanefid
01-28-2016, 12:01 PM
Yeah. Farming for Glintstone Set is boring enough, now we are supposed to run same easy maps over and over again, they don't even drop locks or jewels, neither add to our PvE kills. I was excited to see new Titles and Achievements, but this ruins it a little tbh.

Edit: Thanks for fixing the Aegis. I hope it works like it used to! :D

soon
01-28-2016, 12:06 PM
Thanks for Aegis fix

iagomano
01-28-2016, 12:06 PM
Waiting for next update
:listening_headphone

Jazzi
01-28-2016, 12:17 PM
Also please could you clarify here or ideally in the announcement thread tonight how exactly those kills are counted? Is it individual kills done by each character/player? Is there a distance which one has to be within so that the kills count? Is it all the mobs/bosses any party member does during the run?

Thanks in advance!

Imhotepx
01-28-2016, 12:18 PM
While the ring deary need to be at the legendary because it remains ridiculous and unnecessary
The legendary ring are always better and also Arlor egg ring with luck, xp
Deary ring is a sts joke that push people to spend platinum for deary egg and locked open and again this week with jewel chest soon we will pay a abonement a week
We have fun miaou miaou

Avaree
01-28-2016, 12:19 PM
It would be nice to have more of a variety of items and or consumables bought with tags. Im always maxed at 1k tags.

Oezheasate
01-28-2016, 12:19 PM
Jewels, jewels, JEWELS!

Announcements

We all know that the grind for better jewels is a lengthy one. Coming this week to the plat store, jewel chests may give you that little extra bump you need to fill out your gear or craft up your jewels to the next tier. Purchasing a jewel chest will automatically grant you 2 jewels of "Weak" quality or higher, with a rare chance to drop up to a Noble quality jewel!

The Jewel Chests will only be available through this weekend and will leave the store on Monday 2/1, so get them while they last.

New Elite Achievements

As we mentioned in the last community update, over the next few game updates we'll be adding in new Elite achievements and titles! Woohoo! This week starts with Brackenridge and Ydra Forest.

Brackenridge

Rewards 50 AP

Rewards 100 AP

Ew, Goblins – Kill 5000 Elite Creatures in Brackenridge (includes mobs and bosses)
Rewards 100 AP

Ydra Forest

Rewards 50 AP

Rewards 100 AP

Anti Rogue – Kill 5000 Elite Creatures in Ydra Forest (includes mobs and bosses)
Rewards 100 AP

Game Updates

Glintstone Aegis

First, I want to thank everyone for your patience and feedback on the Aegis and its functionality over the last few weeks. Sometimes things that seem like simple fixes actually take some noodling behind the scenes to find the right solution. Your bug reports and overall feedback were critical in us landing on this week's changes. The Glintstone Aegis will now begin to stack toward the proc on damage dealt as opposed to on-attack.

Bug Fixes

+ Arcane Deary will now grant the "Red Letter Day" achievement if you have not already earned it.
Note: If you already have Arcane Deary and haven't gotten the achievement, it will be granted the next time you summon the pet.

+ Corrected an issue where the recipe for the Soul Etched Axe was not appearing correctly for some players.
+ Edited the Arcane Deary Dimensional Ring description for better clarification of stats.
+ Updated description of Ursoth's Assault recipes to specify that they are only craftable during the event.

Other Info

Arcane Deary

We've gotten a ton of feedback on Arcane Deary since her release last week. Thank you! We'll be keeping a close eye on how she settles into the game, and as always will be taking your feedback into consideration. Keep it coming!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

What about the loot table for the elite maps, are they gonna be revised?

Avaree
01-28-2016, 12:21 PM
Also please could you clarify here or ideally in the announcement thread tonight how exactly those kills are counted? Is it individual kills done by each character/player? Is there a distance which one has to be within so that the kills count? Is it all the mobs/bosses any party member does during the run?

Thanks in advance!

^^this^^+10

#& 11 char#

Ravager
01-28-2016, 12:24 PM
Reminds me of (free) flagging ap :/

Kill Jarl 100 times only to realize he might not even count.

barristen
01-28-2016, 12:27 PM
On the new Elite aps: I was really hoping for something more fun ( like kill a boss with a certain skill, while a certain dot is applied). What we have now is mindless spam without any rewards. 500 bosses in bracken and Ydra would take 16-20 hours of play time. A very long time for practically no rewards. Maybe some other people would enjoy that. Idk

Could'nt agree more, 500 elite rounds of brack and ydra seriously? how does that add to our gaming experience? wouldnt it have been better to use later campaigns,eg nordr & shuyal, which still offer a minor challange. this is not much different from raking up kills in wt4. It would be great if some of past suggestions, for scaling up map and loot, by ppl like sera, ilhanna, markus, safi, Madnex, Ravager and countless others have made, they truly represent what we want in game, more challange and appropriate reward, not zombie runs just to get that 100 ap points.

P.s ty for aegis fix, hope damage dealt approach works

Jazzi
01-28-2016, 12:31 PM
Could'nt agree more, 500 elite rounds of brack and ydra seriously? how does that add to our gaming experience? wouldnt it have been better to use later campaigns,eg nordr & shuyal, which still offer a minor challange. this is not much different from raking up kills in wt4. It would be great if some of past suggestions, for scaling up map and loot, by ppl like sera, ilhanna, markus, safi, Madnex, Ravager and countless others have made, they truly represent what we want in game, more challange and appropriate reward, not zombie runs just to get that 100 ap points.

P.s ty for aegis fix, hope damage dealt approach works

The difference with wt4 is that you don't even get kills in bracken and Ydra ;)

Remiem
01-28-2016, 12:48 PM

Thanks in advance!

You get the credit for a kill as long as you are within a certain range of the mob that is killed, regardless of who lands the killing blow. Even in places where you don't get PvE kill credit, it will still count toward the achievement.

Rodrigo Palacios
01-28-2016, 01:24 PM
Nice... :D the chest jewels have chance to noble :d

Wesle
01-28-2016, 01:25 PM
This looks awesome

Arlor's Astral
01-28-2016, 01:29 PM
Respecing for aegis adjustments is getting old js -.- ty for the info :)

CptAwsome
01-28-2016, 01:33 PM
You get the credit for a kill as long as you are within a certain range of the mob that is killed, regardless of who lands the killing blow. Even in places where you don't get PvE kill credit, it will still count toward the achievement.

Can you possibly make it so it counts towards our total pve kills too? It's already enough we have to run and kill mobs/bosses with little reward. All most are asking for is that when we get a kill in the small elites is that it's counted towards our kills. Or maybe even have an "elite map" pve kill tally that counts all the kills you get in elite maps. This game is supposed to be about the pve side of things with the pvp being a fun thing to do on the side, but yet there are 3 kill tallies to do with pvp and only 1 to do with pve :/ you've listened to the "pvp community" putting in the duel arena now listen to the "pve community" and put an elite kill tally.

P.S jewel chests seem cool hopefully we don't get to many water/diamond/nature etc. and get a good amount of the normal stat jewels many people want :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MasterP
01-28-2016, 01:44 PM
Like i said before with the Deary release.. WOW STS... Just wow... Is this really all the creative heads at sts, could come up with, considering the money you make from this game.. You belittle us and make us look daft with such impudent updates.. 100 eliite bosses/500? LOL, Please pass over the sts pipe that you lot are smoking, seems like some top stuff iin there..
and Why is it, when warriors ask for a fix, and give you all the feedback we can, You guys go and do the total opposite and make up something even more daft in terms of the weapon proc?? And wasting time on a useless pet is no excuse to be taking so long to correct things in this game, stop noodeling around and be more active in terms of the game... We SPEND ALOT OF MONEY ON YOU GUYS and your fancy your new office. The least you can do is make something fancy or worthwhile for us as players... AND NO ARCANE DEARY DOES NOT COUNT. And yet again, jewel chests lol... for PLAT YAY... GO on people spend more people, maybe you will get arcane colton next.. :/ lol.. OH OH did i just give sts a new IDEA!!! :3

Gouiwaa9000
01-28-2016, 01:49 PM
Nice , hope we will see some change to the ring of ultimate trolling XD ( deary ring ) , not that it slows your team down , it also spawns mobs at your face , highly annoying ( specialy in elites )

Wesle
01-28-2016, 01:58 PM
When will this update happen?

Dex Scene
01-28-2016, 02:10 PM
Nice thank you

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Tanpanama
01-28-2016, 02:23 PM
good job sts

Serancha
01-28-2016, 02:25 PM
So....you guys won't scale up the old elites because "we have all sorts of new content coming". Yet, now you make ap's requiring a ton of use of the old content - still not scaled up, meaning we get no kills for all this work.

Why would you not scale these maps and put a chance of some ingredient or stat jewel drops in them before releasing these ap's? Then at least we could farm while we work on the ap's and we could finally be productive somewhere other than the 3 dungeons we've been stuck in since July ("we" being the people who still bother logging in - which is not very many because everyone hates repeating the same thing endlessly for months on end). This making old maps useful again is something we've been asking for for well over a year.

I like the concept here, just not the fact that suggestions to solve all the issues raised in this thread have already been made and approved by the community long since, yet were ignored on the pretense of not using the old maps any longer. We want to use them, we just don't want to run for nothing but a title.

Candylicks
01-28-2016, 02:27 PM
It's a nice update for the PvE'ers no doubt!

Serancha
01-28-2016, 02:29 PM
Reminds me of (free) flagging ap :/

Kill Jarl 100 times only to realize he might not even count.

Jarl lost his boss status, didn't he?

galihbrahima
01-28-2016, 02:30 PM
Yeyy

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
01-28-2016, 02:34 PM
I would like to be able to go any level I like after we have managed to get 1 car to 46 but maybe at a cost for gold. I would also like to c gender options and maybe class expansions ty as always keep up the good work

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Ravager
01-28-2016, 02:35 PM
Jarl is considered a sub boss. Sub bosses arent supposed to drop crates but i some sub bosses drop crates. So who knows if jarl counts.

Serancha
01-28-2016, 02:43 PM
Will there be a counter on each ap? Like "27/500"

crudmudgeon
01-28-2016, 02:45 PM
Will there be a counter on each ap? Like "27/500"
Run run run... SURPRISE! 100AP

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

debitmandiri
01-28-2016, 02:48 PM
killing outdated mobs 5000 times seems legit :wink:

Giggles11
01-28-2016, 02:48 PM
Hello,
I summoned my pet arcane deary but did not receive the title. Can you check it for me?

Thank you Ceason

UnnamedGuy
01-28-2016, 02:59 PM
40 Plats for jewel chests? It's not even overpriced...this is a way too high price for a chest in which you can get 2x weak water or nature or diamond jewels, which are worth 2k max.

You should revise the price of those chests, lol.

Ardbeg
01-28-2016, 03:04 PM
After a first brief test: Aegis is back, Yay!
Thanks for that!

The APs for the *baby Level elites* don't make much sense to me, as they' re open to botting. Nothing new in LB territory.
Instead of an endless grind i would prefer the APs really hard or tricky. And the elites to require a really good party to even try and with a chance of great loot.
Make it interesting and worthwhile, not just another workplace with a shortcut for bots!

mesalin
01-28-2016, 03:08 PM
Serious? We got something what we like and
1. Little overpriced. 40 plat is much. Make it for 20.
And
2. Limited time? Why not forever? It will make it more easier...

<Forgiveness>

Ardbeg
01-28-2016, 03:19 PM
A line of quests like Glintstone set?

I would like that with a mix of quests like finding a dead uncle in shuyal and recovering an ancient artifact for him and then running around different towns talking to different NPCs between AL this we would have to visit a gazillion bosses for different reasons!(like 36 mythic anger management requirement, which is still bugged :/).

I wouldn't mind the grind if there was actual drops in these Elites or even PvE kills to be had.

At current average gear level, you can t call them elites at all. Running hall of vallheim when it was new is my Benchmark of elites.
Overscale them silly, but add good loot chances, and i am here to run them.
Star Legends got at least the loot part perfectly right with squish buddy and visor...

BabVna
01-28-2016, 03:49 PM
Sts please balance odds from jewels chest. Player open one chest get better than player open for 600plats ? Please remove water and natural at least. At least it helps other players.

Potato is me
01-28-2016, 04:02 PM
Would be good if deary island is constantly updated, instead of the plain island maybe add some trees and bosses (Arcane deary pinata!) Which burst into the 12 loots after getting destroyed instead of opening the loots which are not even chests. Also would be great if the loot is constantly updated so that even if the stats of the pet isnt that good, it still holds its value from what ppl can get from the island

galileogalilei
01-28-2016, 05:14 PM
im feel boring with elite brackenridge and elite ydra forest , fell asleep you know thats meaningless -.-

Eagleye
01-28-2016, 05:21 PM
A kill counter would be nice considering two of the aps require killing 5k Eniemes

mesalin
01-28-2016, 05:26 PM
im feel boring with elite brackenridge and elite ydra forest , fell asleep you know thats meaningless -.-
I know what you mean... First time i got bored of APS... Lol logged off

<Forgiveness>

Motherless_Child
01-28-2016, 05:30 PM
anyway, with that kind of APs, i think you also need to provide detail on our progress on each AP, like how many mobs have been killed, how many elite bosses have been killed, etc, in the achievement window

also, deary ring need a bit buff, to be useful, or let it be if you don't want it to be useful

and jewel chest, why make it temporary? @_@ i think most of us hoped it would be permanent, since jewel's drop rate in whole arlor is abysmal

Good point (about progress tracker/recorder)......................................... .................

Motherless_Child
01-28-2016, 05:37 PM
It would be nice to have more of a variety of items and or consumables bought with tags. Im always maxed at 1k tags.

Ditto............................................. .................................

Motherless_Child
01-28-2016, 05:43 PM
like i said before with the deary release.. Wow sts... Just wow... Is this really all the creative heads at sts, could come up with, considering the money you make from this game.. You belittle us and make us look daft with such impudent updates.. 100 eliite bosses/500? Lol, please pass over the sts pipe that you lot are smoking, seems like some top stuff iin there..
And why is it, when warriors ask for a fix, and give you all the feedback we can, you guys go and do the total opposite and make up something even more daft in terms of the weapon proc?? And wasting time on a useless pet is no excuse to be taking so long to correct things in this game, stop noodeling around and be more active in terms of the game... We spend alot of money on you guys and your fancy your new office. The least you can do is make something fancy or worthwhile for us as players... And no arcane deary does not count. And yet again, jewel chests lol... For plat yay... Go on people spend more people, maybe you will get arcane colton next.. :/ lol.. Oh oh did i just give sts a new idea!!! :3

lol..............................................

Xorrior
01-28-2016, 05:43 PM
Running ydra and brack again and again and again and again is dreadfully boring and tbh not necessary, no loots no PvE kills, nothing but an AP saying welldone kiddo.

Motherless_Child
01-28-2016, 05:53 PM
Jewels, jewels, JEWELS!

Announcements

New Elite Achievements

Brackenridge

Rewards 50 AP

Rewards 100 AP

Rewards 100 AP

Ydra Forest

Rewards 50 AP

Rewards 100 AP

Rewards 100 AP

Game Updates

Glintstone Aegis

Bug Fixes

Other Info

Arcane Deary

What's Next?

New elite AP quests is cool and all, and I know you guys are working hard, but.......... What's the point of chasing those consuming Ap's without any significant gain for acquiring high AP totals or maxing out Ap's (like an exclusive vanity, weapon, pet, etc.)???????? I'd personally rather hunt fangs or lockeds....... Just saying........................ Also, was just wondering what the chances of looting PROFITABLE or USABLE noble jewels from those jewel crates were (fury, finesse, mind, and chaos..... Not nature, water, etc.)???????

Fyrce
01-28-2016, 06:17 PM
There should be more elite APs for the rest of the areas at some point. There are plenty of "new" people who haven't been in elites yet, so maybe this will get them in there.

Anyways, interesting update.

extrapayah
01-28-2016, 06:58 PM
jewel chest is a a joke... i got it that you want to be very careful when releasing something that is permanent, but you can consider these jewels same as pets... you also won't be able to pop same egg twice on a same toon, both are permanent...

the current pricing right now is way too expensive, i'm pretty sure the chance of getting a noble primary stat jewel in those chests is equal to that of an arcane in normal locks, so why don't they have same price?

nightmaresmoke
01-28-2016, 07:20 PM
Yeah. Farming for Glintstone Set is boring enough, now we are supposed to run same easy maps over and over again, they don't even drop locks or jewels, neither add to our PvE kills. I was excited to see new Titles and Achievements, but this ruins it a little tbh.

Edit: Thanks for fixing the Aegis. I hope it works like it used to! :D

Correction they do drop locks but very rare with lep on not sure with luck elix on..

penyihirjowo
01-28-2016, 07:35 PM
are u serious?? just the platinum player can get Jewel chest?? how about non platinum player?? it just boring to play... why not to drop into boss with chance?? im waiting the update and im so disatisfied... !! hiks hiks... im have no platinum and no money.. im student man

kananaskis
01-28-2016, 07:59 PM
With these new repetitive grinding aps, I imagine whatever elite loot that may have retained modest value to sell in cs will lose even that i.e. legendary gear (from any elite chests or as drops from elite bosses), pet eggs (loki, kettle, malison, wrathjaw, snaggletooth), elite golden pirate/warchests/puzzleboxes.

I still think scaling up old elites to cap, for some variety in challenges, and adding to existing elite loot tables, to keep elite farming alive, would be better for long term health of game.

BacardiLove
01-28-2016, 08:09 PM
we need any quest fr elite maps?
and we cant see how many we already killed...so add a quest wid numbers...ty

leoakre
01-28-2016, 08:38 PM
Sigh....

:disillusionment::disillusionment:

Thanks sts, for providing more botting APs ... Instead of addressing the long overdue problems within our community and our leaderboards you just create more mindless grinding APs for those players who do not care to actually play the game! For so many of us who have played since season 1 this is one more 'blow below the belt' but thank God i am female in that respective so I shall push forward and carry on despite the obvious lack of concern sts has been showing towards maintaining the integrity of our leaderboards!

So...go go all you silly botters who don't care to actually earn your achievements!

Goodjob sts :\

P.s. if players have to spend 40 platinum on jewel chests at least make them tradeable as a means for us to somehow make amy small amount of profit although I highly doubt anyone wants to buy these jewel chests now...

once again we can make NO gold

Sfubi
01-28-2016, 08:50 PM
Hello hi!

In the upcoming updates/upgrades i would love to see:
1) ability to sort guild list by name and level
2) ability to sort stable by name and level
3) ability to sort inventory chest slot by chests, elixir, eggs, energy
4) more inventory and/or stash slots

Any one of the four items I have listed would greatly improve daily quality of life in AL. Not that you care.

pquIo
01-28-2016, 10:23 PM
5000 kill is AWESOME. :surprise::surprise:

Froxanthar
01-28-2016, 11:38 PM
Give us Brakenridge and Ydra theme vanity ( your class ) for the achievement reward please!

Eagleye
01-28-2016, 11:40 PM
Set aside all the negativity, the new titles are awesome and imo worth the grind

Serancha
01-28-2016, 11:56 PM
Correction they do drop locks but very rare with lep on not sure with luck elix on..

Ydra and above drop locks. Due to exploits, the Brackenridge maps don't. I haven't tested this, but it was announced when this season came into effect.

Aprove
01-29-2016, 12:17 AM
Amazing,
[Suggestion] Elite bosses should drop 1k-5k gold or maybe ankh too.

Arlor's Astral
01-29-2016, 01:28 AM
Other titles are not working now. I just helped a friend get 15050 achievement points & no infamous title was given.

Wazakesy
01-29-2016, 01:30 AM
1.These chests give you 2 weak jewels and a higher tiered jewel on purchasal?
2. Those achievements seem like a gold sink, is that what this is remi?:/ We don't even get PvE kills in these Elites, nott to mention how the drops are awful!
3. Could we please have jewels in ALL elites now? Please. Pretty Huthgulu please?
4. I always knew Arcane Deary was a she thanks for confirming remi!
5. Sorry if this sounds rude but why was update late by one week? Is everything all right in STS? People have been reporting falling Arlorian skies!

Would love a teaser Friday for Lovecraft 2016! Spread the love awlllllrddeeeeeee

Just to clarify on point no.1 on purchasal? Or on opening?@_@

Non tradeable chests. Most of them as usual weak nature/water stuff pops in, almost the same crappy rate as farming in rengol before natures and waters were removed. There is a chance to get a higher tier jewel. Not 2 +1, it's 2 jewels(rarity difference).

Ravager
01-29-2016, 01:48 AM
I don't like the new APs and really hope the next set of APs are not similar. Running on a slow warrior in the beginner elites is bad enough but running the higher elites with a warrior would take forever compared to the other classes.

BacardiLove
01-29-2016, 02:38 AM
i dont mind running the maps...but give us a kill count so we will have a target....

Donquixoth
01-29-2016, 02:58 AM
Judgement day for arcane legends is becoming closer (Arcane Deary has appeared). XD
Try to play Call of Champions that more fun than this old game.

ilhanna
01-29-2016, 05:57 AM
I don't like the new APs and really hope the next set of APs are not similar. Running on a slow warrior in the beginner elites is bad enough but running the higher elites with a warrior would take forever compared to the other classes.

I dread getting these APs on my warrior as well.

Khicho
01-29-2016, 08:41 AM
Bulwark is not fixed. It still procs on attk not defense and the actual dmg proc does not do any dmg.

Ravager
01-29-2016, 08:45 AM
Bulwark is not fixed. It still procs on attk not defense and the actual dmg proc does not do any dmg.

Bulwark? Do you mean Aegis? The fix states it would proc when you deal damage not receive damage (which it previously did).

StrangeAsylum
01-29-2016, 09:27 AM
Please add a kill counter for us to track our kills. Thanks a lot!

leoakre
01-29-2016, 10:30 AM
Farming our achievements now seems to have become a trend in AL instead of actually having to utilize skill and good teams for our APs. If sts is going to force us to monotonously farm the same maps for APs they should at least make the chests that drop tradeable so we can make a little gold for all the pots we must use to grind these maps!

We need the kills to count in elite aps (pve wise), the xps in elites to count towards pet lvling also, and a decent way to replace our potting gold as we grind out these 'skilless' aps which amount to nothing except 'busy work'!!!

Mindless, skilless, useless, and profitless is what we have been reduced to now !!

:concern:

Omg!! It's the flag aps in disguise!!

leoakre
01-29-2016, 12:59 PM
I think the Ydra aps are broken! Killed Mother so many times I should get the Matricide Title :\

kydrian
01-29-2016, 01:01 PM
I think the Ydra aps are broken :\
Keep going it takes about 15-20 mins just to get 200 kills from the quest in Nordr. Mobs spawn constantly there. So in a elite map it'll probably take 200 30-40 mins since you have to go to map and join etc.

leoakre
01-29-2016, 01:30 PM
Keep going it takes about 15-20 mins just to get 200 kills from the quest in Nordr. Mobs spawn constantly there. So in a elite map it'll probably take 200 30-40 mins since you have to go to map and join etc.

Been going all morning! Even counted my boss kills up to 100 ... Which was over an hour ago :\

I am not doing Nordr ... Baby maps only take a minute to run with plenty of kills in Hideout to rival the time it took to complete the Brackenridge aps which took less time ....

kydrian
01-29-2016, 01:48 PM
Been going all morning! Even counted my boss kills up to 100 ... Which was over an hour ago :\

I am not doing Nordr ... Baby maps only take a minute to run with plenty of kills in Hideout to rival the time it took to complete the Brackenridge aps which took less time ....
Counting is probably bugged where only if (YOU) get the last hit on the boss/mob it counts towards you. I noticed that it doesn't matter who gets the last hit you still get a star, that could probably be bugged That's why we need a progress bar.

leoakre
01-29-2016, 02:10 PM

FINALLY !!! guess I cannot count ... Ceo, get me my glasses!!!

Energizeric
01-29-2016, 03:30 PM

Try running flags with a sorcerer. Yes, some APs should be more difficult for warriors than the other classes. God knows there are plenty that are easier for warriors than the other classes, including the most difficult of all APs -- flags.

Ravager
01-29-2016, 04:15 PM
Finally omg someone on the forums who plays a warrior and has stated Aegis procs on damage being received to one too!

I was led to believe b4 the initial fix that aegis has never proc'd for Damage received!

No No. Sorry. Bad wording order. I meant to say previously, it proc when dealing damage.

I tested the first iteration of Aegis on taking damage to see if there was a hidden proc. No luck. Sorry. I stood there for about a minute taking hits. I attacked to get 1 shield stack up and stood there to see if more shields would stack. I got a full 10 stack and see if it would proc more but it wouldn't. Unless there was a revision in between when I tested and when it became bugged.

Try running flags with a sorcerer. Yes, some APs should be more difficult for warriors than the other classes. God knows there are plenty that are easier for warriors than the other classes, including the most difficult of all APs -- flags.

Had you made that post about a year to 2 years ago, I would agree. Nowadays flagging is "allowed" by the other team and many times another guy on the other side is rotating with you if you state you are flagging and you are well geared. Flagging you can do solo. Warrior doing elites, especially higher ones ....terrible.

creeepycreeepy
01-29-2016, 06:37 PM
Ydra and above drop locks. Due to exploits, the Brackenridge maps don't. I haven't tested this, but it was announced when this season came into effect.
Ive looted rengol lock from elite jarl...usually lokis egg tho.

Serancha
01-29-2016, 06:58 PM
Ive looted rengol lock from elite jarl...usually lokis egg tho.

Ah, so they left Elite Jarl his crates and just took away the normal ones. That'll make some people happy. *crate price crash in 3, 2, 1....*

creeepycreeepy
01-29-2016, 07:12 PM
Haha not quite, locks not overly common from him...but fear for loki and kettle prices ;)

leoakre
01-30-2016, 07:06 AM
Counting is probably bugged where only if (YOU) get the last hit on the boss/mob it counts towards you. I noticed that it doesn't matter who gets the last hit you still get a star, that could probably be bugged That's why we need a progress bar.

I noticed in the Hideout that there are no stars for the kills along the last passage to the boss Mother... No kill stars for the mobs that rise up from underground!! That would be a great map for kills towards the 5k achievement except for that little treat for all the aps grinders.

Meh...good luck to all !!

Aragium
01-30-2016, 09:54 AM
Are the new APs broken? I've killed plenty more than 100 Elite bosses in Backridge, but still no AP for the kills. I give up.

geeman75
01-30-2016, 11:55 AM
What about in the instance of twinks with xp gain disabled? Deaths are counted however kills are not...
So my question is twink excluded from this???

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

leoakre
01-30-2016, 12:15 PM
Hopefully Sts will take this opportunity and use these farming aps to catch the botters!! Would be so awesome!

O.o Maybe these aps are a trap in disguise?!

:cool:

Would enjoy seeing the leaderboards after they strip out the auto players xD

Oezheasate
01-30-2016, 02:55 PM
Hopefully Sts will take this opportunity and use these farming aps to catch the botters!! Would be so awesome!

O.o Maybe these aps are a trap in disguise?!

:cool:

Would enjoy seeing the leaderboards after they strip out the auto players xD

Lol as if, sts dont care bout botters, this is just another mind numbing exercise to keep us busy.

yongdude
01-30-2016, 04:15 PM
Masterpiece.. Lmao

leoakre
01-31-2016, 01:57 AM
Lol as if, sts dont care bout botters, this is just another mind numbing exercise to keep us busy.

Yes yes, busy work... So we won't think about how much gold we are not making :)

leoakre
01-31-2016, 01:59 AM
Masterpiece.. Lmao

Is a Yongdude similar to a Youngdude?

vfreakhun
01-31-2016, 09:14 AM
Please answer me this time.. asked on arcane deary... but why such good Bonus map, ring and all that work added for uggly pet as Deary? Just why?:( Look is one of most important things for us players
You surely remeber that (Arcane) Deary jokes were started 2-3 years ago.
Deary is soo weak and common. Despite this fact many starting players use it.

These jokes were continued like:
At lvl90 Deary became Arcane Deary and its AA will became like Armageddon and if you use whole Arlor will destroy.

STS just answered this series of hype and jokes - which means they listened to us! This also means they have very good humour!

So sorry if you do not like as it(she) is, but you have to admit this is a HUGE joke!
BTW for me Stampy is much more ugly - without any joke.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én SM-G903F-el

Energizeric
01-31-2016, 11:17 AM
I think the original reason why the arcane deary jokes started was that people noticed that even though deary's happiness bonus was awful, the AA was not so different from Hammerjaw's AA. Hammerjaw was the first Arcane pet, so people used to talk about "arcane deary" as an alternative.

Also, at the time deary was the cheapest pet you could buy. At a time, most pets were well more than 2k each, and deary was the only one that could be had for around 1k.

Tatman
01-31-2016, 11:47 AM
By the way, can we please have an actual counter for our achievement progress instead of these super annoying stars and sounds?

Kingofwarrrr
02-01-2016, 04:40 AM
Plat sell plz for 2days.

Giggles11
02-01-2016, 10:44 AM
Remiem I still did not get the achievement for arcane deary red letter day. I bought the pet when it first came out. Can you please check this for me? Thank you

Giggles11
02-01-2016, 10:47 AM
Oh I forgot my character name is ceason ... re arcane deary achievement

dZOOZ
02-01-2016, 11:51 AM
Now admins resolved that bug :)

Bghero
02-01-2016, 03:02 PM
Can you talk about the Lovecraft event in next post?

Para_Digm
02-01-2016, 11:49 PM
Love the weekly updates Rem! Keep it up!

Hartholzwurm
02-02-2016, 06:38 AM
We need a killcounter for elitebosses and mobs please. Its helpful to see a target to reach when running same map again an again and again and again and again and again and again......

Earlingstad
02-02-2016, 08:19 AM
Suggestion for upcoming Valentines event.

Last year we had black coloured Dark Love. Could we please have totally WHITE Hearts banner this year? You could call it Pure Love.

Raleighzsz
02-02-2016, 11:37 AM
Should we can change our Guild Name?
Without wasting any money from buy new one?

Ranga Don
02-03-2016, 07:27 AM
Not even weak finesse