PDA

View Full Version : Now Available in the Store: Jewel Chests!

Remiem
01-27-2016, 05:52 PM
Announcements

Jewel Chests Arrive in the Store

Now available in the plat store! Purchase a Jewel Chest to gain 2 jewels of "Weak" quality or higher! Chests cost 40 platinum and have a chance to drop jewels of any type, with a rare chance to drop up to a Noble quality jewel! Fill out your gear, craft your jewel collection up to the next tier, and more!

The Jewel Chests will only be available through this weekend and will leave the store on Monday 2/1, so get them while they last.

For a full list of updates contained in this update, visit the Community Update post, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?294022-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-January-27-2016

Imhotepx
01-28-2016, 02:41 PM
Xd avikk go go for water and nature jewel

Jazzi
01-28-2016, 02:44 PM
40 platinum !

Shoo! Better than jewel elixirs? No maybe okay probably.

Good update!? Yes if you don't play AL!

Lolololol

40 plat for 2 weak water jewels. Goooood!!!

Arkiouj
01-28-2016, 02:58 PM
40 plat!? are you serious STS?

Guess I'll login again next Thursday.

CptAwsome
01-28-2016, 03:29 PM
What a joke these chests are!!!! Opened maybe 600 plat worth and all I got were weak and standard jewels and not even any finesse jewels that I mainly wanted not even 1 weak finesse!!! You guys are jokes!! You guys are money hungry and only care about your income!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trenton
01-28-2016, 03:33 PM
Such positive feedback

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

kydrian
01-28-2016, 03:35 PM
STS should've at least made it where only
*Mind
*Finesse
*Chaos
*Fury
Jewels dropped from the crates.
Seriously why would someone spend 40 platinum for the chance of a Weak Water jewel that's 2k in auction
I could literally use that plat to buy 10 luck kits sell em for 15-17k

kiwotsukete
01-28-2016, 03:48 PM
haha I was planning to open them, but 40 plat for a chance at 2 weak water or nature or lightning jewels? no thanks.

thekragle
01-28-2016, 04:02 PM
Ummm, 40 plat. Hmmmm, 40 plat. Nahhh, 40 plat. I love you Sts but sometimes I just gotta wonder.....

oekeone
01-28-2016, 04:07 PM
Whooooaaaa someone just scam me :(

Remiem
01-28-2016, 04:31 PM
Hey everyone. We appreciate the feedback and constructive criticism. This is a brand new thing--and definitely different than other premium chests in the game. Please keep the feedback coming, we're always listening. :)

Thundered
01-28-2016, 05:14 PM
Thanks for having them fix aegis remi! :)

Xorrior
01-28-2016, 05:29 PM
I thought I try to open one out of curiosity, you know what I got.....

One standard WATER! Now liquidated!

One weak NATURE!

Best 40 plat I ever spent.

The chest isn't worth 4 plat let alone 40.

oekeone
01-28-2016, 05:33 PM
Hey everyone. We appreciate the feedback and constructive criticism. This is a brand new thing--and definitely different than other premium chests in the game. Please keep the feedback coming, we're always listening. :)

Hey remi we the people from arlor want to farm stat jewels like before , the jewel system is messed up :| gem system was better cause you could've farm anywhere to get stat gems but now only place you can farm is tindrin and up :( back than at least everyone had 3+ stat but nowadays we can't afford to have at least 1 stat each (except if your rich) we need ya to fix the jewel system so we can farm anywhere not only endgame maps ,...... Only rich people are the ones with the good upgraded gear , poor people struggle to get atleast 1 weak jewel can ya at least make jewels drop anywhere? Or just increase the drop rate I'm tired of spending 1-3hours for 1 weak jewel -.-
PS: I know people are gonna say under my comment that my luck is bad and stuff but nah you can ask mostly anyone and they will say the gem system is better than jewels.

mesalin
01-28-2016, 05:37 PM
Hey remi we the people from arlor want to farm stat jewels like before , the jewel system is messed up :| gem system was better cause you could've farm anywhere to get stat gems but now only place you can farm is tindrin and up :( back than at least everyone had 3+ stat but nowadays we can't afford to have at least 1 stat each (except if your rich) we need ya to fix the jewel system so we can farm anywhere not only endgame maps ,...... Only rich people are the ones with the good upgraded gear , poor people struggle to get atleast 1 weak jewel can ya at least make jewels drop anywhere? Or just increase the drop rate I'm tired of spending 1-3hours for 1 weak jewel -.-
PS: I know people are gonna say under my comment that my luck is bad and stuff but nah you can ask mostly anyone and they will say the gem system is better than jewels.

I'm the one who is 100% agreed!
And yes gems were better...
I don't even know why they removed it. Nobody complained

<Forgiveness>

Ciaatciatt
01-28-2016, 06:02 PM
Bring back those glac/blood/fire essences so us got no problem getting mind/fin/fury jewels @@

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

mesalin
01-28-2016, 06:13 PM
well jewels werent the good way of making money out of it. Easy to farm easy to cap, easy to hoard We have exponential jewel system now with extremely low drop rates (stat jewels) to make it extremely difficult to reach noble (2187 cracked) mutiply it with 18 available slot equals to 39366 which can take 100 years to farm
its basicly a sinkhole, there allways will be demand for it. and it will allways be a way to take cash out of it
We know it everyone knows it but making jewel chests like this? come on.. thats a bit shameless isnt it?
Yes exactly it is. I hoped for more from sts, at least that each jewel get own chest like finesse chest and so. Even it will stay same price (40) plat , then it will still worth for some players and cause of some reasons... Well now chest is little overpriced... 20 plat should be enough.

<Forgiveness>

thekragle
01-28-2016, 06:25 PM
Remi, I appreciate you taking in our feedback and I get that you toy with different things in the game to keep balance and for that thanks. I am in no way whining, but keep in mind that I could basically buy Magma or Scorch for the same cost as 6 jewel chests.
As a plat spender in the game I love spending real money and making Sts money but the return or chance of a good return has to be there. Give me a good reason to spend my money and I will!

oekeone
01-28-2016, 06:25 PM
Yes exactly it is. I hoped for more from sts, at least that each jewel get own chest like finesse chest and so. Even it will stay same price (40) plat , then it will still worth for some players and cause of some reasons... Well now chest is little overpriced... 20 plat should be enough.

<Forgiveness>

So what will happen is that 90% of the people are gonna buy finesse chest :3 I and 10% on other chest

mesalin
01-28-2016, 06:27 PM
So what will happen is that 90% of the people are gonna buy finesse chest :3 I and 10% on other chest
Then rogues are happy:)

<Forgiveness>

Edward Coug
01-28-2016, 07:30 PM
The jewel elixirs were way better. I would have used plat if they brought them back again.

Otahaanak
01-28-2016, 08:43 PM

Perhaps at first, but many players run multiple classes of toons. Guaranteed jewel type should be a given, or at least primary stat type (fin, fury, mind) guaranteed.

40 plat for a *chance* at a decent jewel smells like an even more expensive locked crate to me.

You guys need to rethink this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sfubi
01-28-2016, 08:45 PM
Interestingly USELESS

Elgrablyx
01-28-2016, 09:54 PM
Haha 40plat , thats too much plat o.o

Enviado de meu XT1068 usando Tapatalk

Nathan Tupas
01-28-2016, 09:56 PM
epic failure..... buying those jewel crate is like putting half ur body inside a grave and while ur opening it say ur prayers to all the gods u know...

pquIo
01-28-2016, 10:15 PM
lol 40 plat.. FLHF, :rolleyes::rolleyes:

nuwar
01-28-2016, 10:23 PM
Announcements

Jewel Chests Arrive in the Store

Now available in the plat store! Purchase a Jewel Chest to gain 2 jewels of "Weak" quality or higher! Chests cost 40 platinum and have a chance to drop jewels of any type, with a rare chance to drop up to a Noble quality jewel! Fill out your gear, craft your jewel collection up to the next tier, and more!

The Jewel Chests will only be available through this weekend and will leave the store on Monday 2/1, so get them while they last.

For a full list of updates contained in this update, visit the Community Update post, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?294022-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-January-27-2016

Farm money!!! 5555555

Silvantauriel
01-28-2016, 10:26 PM
Not bad, but 40 plat ? ouch !
I think the Jewel elixir was a much better idea, please bring it back !!!

kydrian
01-28-2016, 10:49 PM
I have one suggestion I'd like you to hear Remiem, can you add jewels to "All" Chests in game. As in having a chance to get one from copper, silver, and gold chest.
Here's how it'll work

Copper chest: (Chance)
For all types of jewels but a low chance.

Silver chest: (Chance)
Fury, Mind, and finesse
Jewels low chance [ONLY]

Gold chest: (Chance)
Fury, Mind, Chaos, and Finesse jewels. With a decent drop [ONLY]
(only from gold chests there is a chance for cracked-weak)
This would actually raise the price of chests and people would actually enjoy looting a chest from any map knowing they have a chance for a jewel instead of looting rare and epic items that'll just go to liquidation.

Killamurk
01-28-2016, 11:47 PM
sts should've at least made it where only
*mind
*finesse
*chaos
*fury
jewels dropped from the crates

sts listens.. This is new for them... Also this comment ftw!!! :-) update the drop to these type of jewels only plz... And thanks.. ✌

Skypain
01-29-2016, 01:52 AM
These are hard times. Winter is coming. :)

jkloko
01-29-2016, 03:58 AM
That's so cool

Jazzi
01-29-2016, 08:21 AM
So everyone I know who actually opened those extremely overpriced chests didn't get a single main stat jewel. Are the main stat jewel even in the chests? The current number of main stat jewels on the cs would imply that they are either not, nor that nobody is opening the chests.

P.S. please do look at the number of main stat jewels available on the cs. I don't think it is good for the game that there aren't even enough finesse jewels (of standard and higher quality) in total to slot the gear of a single character/player. Is this really how you intended it to be?

Majin Vineet
01-29-2016, 08:49 AM
40 plates for "Rare chance" of getting 200k-1m jewel.

Hmmm.... Thats word "Rare chances" sounds familiar...

O.o !!! !! ! ! ! !

Isnt that same word used for arcanes in locks????

So add 5 more plates and convert "Rare chance of 1 noble" in "Rare chance of 3 Arcane stuffs/eggs"

Remi,
Pls add something like chest from store which can be purchased with gold. Yup gold!
Not cause f2p.... Add to fix that avalanche of gold occurred by b'day event and others.

Tulus Gumbira
01-29-2016, 09:07 AM
Sorry sts, i think its bored event.
Not all people like jewel, and what is difference the chest with sack of jewels? What the reason jewel chest is sale for 40 plat? I rather buy luck elixir than that chest. :D

Xorrior
01-29-2016, 09:14 AM
40 plat to get nature and water jewels....erm....could you guys move back to your old office space. This new one is gonna cost us an arm and a leg. KTHNXBAI.

xZauiflele
01-29-2016, 09:37 AM
Issue with the system why not differentiate jewels according to their demand and drop rate? Everyone knows water, nature, diamond, light jewels which easily drop no one like them before supber or noble even noble water is very less demanded. And each time when you give chance for jewel drops why do you add these jewels (like nature,water, diamond, light jewel elixir, drop from large cakes , rengol before fix, jewel sake and now jewel chest). Simply remove them from 40plats worth chests so buyers wouldn't regret, and from cakes, sake etc which all are tradables they will automatically adjust their price when you will remove water nature diamond and light.
About jewel drop rates: ill suggest devs should recruit players who will test the drop rates by them selves and calculate how long fully +4/+5 stats gear will take for us it it is 4-5months atleast day-night farming with clean gears.
Please do something which helps everyone (not only plat users).
YOU SAID LISTENING TO US.We are posting again n again about this.why do you ignore us? ARE YOU? ty

ucupduyeh
01-29-2016, 10:00 AM
yihaaaa..open 2 chest, got 4 nobles

debitmandiri
01-29-2016, 10:46 AM
I think this is good, seriously
Prevent jewel prices to go lower price. Coz Noble jewel for 100k is a joke (fin/fury/mind). Look what happened to those arcanes. But in the other side, we need another way to farm higher tier main stat jewel @ elites so it can revive or add more interest for playing.

Bidiel
01-29-2016, 11:56 AM
yihaaaa..open 2 chest, got 4 nobles
O.o i dont believe u

Enviado desde mi LG-P768 mediante Tapatalk

Potato is me
01-29-2016, 12:05 PM
O.o i dont believe u

its true, i opened 2 chests and got 10 nobles!! before u open, press up up down down left right left right and then shout "HUANALULU" , lastly waive your hands three rounds around ur head chanting "noblelala noblelala noblelala" then click on the purchase button. repeat this process before you make a purchase everytime, gl :)

Bidiel
01-29-2016, 12:07 PM
its true, i opened 2 chests and got 10 nobles!! before u open, press up up down down left right left right and then shout "HUANALULU" , lastly waive your hands three rounds around ur head chanting "noblelala noblelala noblelala" then click on the purchase button. repeat this process before you make a purchase everytime, gl :)
Omg it works *.* i will spend alot of money to buy this very cheap jewel chest. *.* ty bro

Jazzi
01-29-2016, 12:21 PM

Omg this is a great secret. I could have never figured it out, but now that u revealed it, it all seems so obvious and logical. ;)

Thank you kind player!!!

ucupduyeh
01-29-2016, 12:22 PM
sellin 4 water noble jewel @51k

teyyyyyyy
01-29-2016, 12:43 PM
very good, nice arcane legends!!

Golem
01-29-2016, 05:18 PM
They just add finally plat sale... Now they dont know how they take that 47% sale back or whatever % it was. First make oet worth 100k plat then useless chests... i bet none plat left from plat sale anymore from anyone. So enough pls sts this expencive things which not really worth. Ty. People keep more playing if they could use them plats on better things. Sry but this is fact as you see

steversj
01-30-2016, 09:56 AM
are serious sts 40 plat to open one chest? ITs op , sts is just hungry for money ;/

anague
01-30-2016, 10:01 AM
Prevent jewel prices to go lower price.

i just wanna remind you about this, what is the goal why they made a jewel chest??(bcuz thr is alot of complain about jewels) cuz nobles are very hard to get and spending millions for noble just to add a small stats is not really worth it...thats why sts planned to solve it buy using jewel chest, but now they made it, its still useless cuz it is still hard to get and still cost high... so basically sts goal is to decrease the jewel price NOT to prevent jewel price to become lower just like what u said...

debitmandiri
01-30-2016, 02:07 PM
i just wanna remind you about this, what is the goal why they made a jewel chest??(bcuz thr is alot of complain about jewels) cuz nobles are very hard to get and spending millions for noble just to add a small stats is not really worth it...thats why sts planned to solve it buy using jewel chest, but now they made it, its still useless cuz it is still hard to get and still cost high... so basically sts goal is to decrease the jewel price NOT to prevent jewel price to become lower just like what u said...
But in the other side, we need another way to farm higher tier main stat jewel @ elites so it can revive or add more interest for playing.
Do u want this game 100% pay to win ? Cheap crates higher chance for noble mainstat jewel, who needs cracked if u can buy nobles for cheap ? RIP : Farmers. RIP : Elite Run. I didnt say drop rate is ok thats why i added "the other side" comment, i put it for u in case u didnt read it :wink:

Madspell
01-30-2016, 03:41 PM

what on earth :disgust:

Swtdvl
01-30-2016, 03:45 PM
(-_-) was hoping better.

steversj
01-30-2016, 04:29 PM
Honestly 40 plat ? Cant sts hide there hunger for money ? Like 40 plat to open 1 chest , you barely get any nobles ! it really is outraging , if it wouldve been 10 plat maybe to low but im sure mostly everybody well buy it ! Sts is just desperate for money smh

Roblox
01-30-2016, 04:54 PM
Honestly 40 plat ? Cant sts hide there hunger for money ? Like 40 plat to open 1 chest , you barely get any nobles ! it really is outraging , if it wouldve been 10 plat maybe to low but im sure mostly everybody well buy it ! Sts is just desperate for money smh

thats a point lol but im with you bro:eagerness:

will0
01-30-2016, 05:19 PM
Opened 5 jewel chest not even standard jewel... 200 Plat gone .. All weak water jewels...if 40 Plat chest should have 99% chance to loot noble jewel of your choice!

anague
01-30-2016, 10:03 PM
Do u want this game 100% pay to win ? Cheap crates higher chance for noble mainstat jewel, who needs cracked if u can buy nobles for cheap ? RIP : Farmers. RIP : Elite Run. I didnt say drop rate is ok thats why i added "the other side" comment, i put it for u in case u didnt read it :wink:

(100%????) ur just over analyzing and over reacting, sts is just trying to make the price of jewel BALANCE by decreasing it a lil bit using a jewel chest , come'on "it is the main purpose of the jewel chest" ...jewel chest is not intended to prevent jewel price go lower, or maintain the price of jewel.. just like what u said

Prevent jewel prices to go lower price.

bonjovi3223
01-30-2016, 11:52 PM
Holy crap!!
So you are that babaji guy huh??

Hoisamir
01-31-2016, 07:32 AM
After opening around 15 of these chests in the hope of finding at least 1 jewel which is above standard, which in the end I have not gained and after most comments I have been reading on this thread. It's indeed that the chance is not there or is just as low as finding a fossil in Arena chests :D. Ty sts, for such an important lesson. which is to never invest again in any new things you guys come up with!

Xorrior
01-31-2016, 07:47 AM
I thought I try to open one out of curiosity, you know what I got.....

One standard WATER! Now liquidated!

One weak NATURE!

Best 40 plat I ever spent.

The chest isn't worth 4 plat let alone 40.

STS, can I have my 40 plat back. I feel cheated.

prasetyo
02-01-2016, 10:52 AM
I hope always drop finense jewel amin :)

ucupduyeh
02-01-2016, 01:17 PM
Dude, me maestro when opening any chest. Let me help u, try opening 100 jewel chest, bingo u ll got what u want. Believe me. Good luck

crudmudgeon
02-01-2016, 05:01 PM
400plat... 1.2m by merching luck elixer... or a std finesse and a bunch of weak diamond nature and water jewels... awesome. Two updates in a row StS... damn

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Silvantauriel
02-01-2016, 05:17 PM
Pretty harsh words, but I do agree that this was a terrible idea ! for 40 plat it should have only been the big 3 in the chests, Finese, Fury, and Mind ! just as bad an idea as Deary for 1350 plat !
Put the jewel chest in the circular file !!! and drop the Deary price, its does seem like your trying to get more out of your dedicated fans who spend their hard earned cash for plat !
By the way I didn't buy a single jewel crate and didn't even consider buying Deary ! both bad ideas and black eyes for STS !
The jewel elixir was a big winner for me, and I think many will agree, BRING IT BACK !!!

Silvantauriel
02-01-2016, 05:19 PM
You go ahead and spend $89 for 1700 plat but you need 4000 plat to open 100 chest ! hmmm, that's over $200 ! Bingo, bad investment Maestro !!!

Jazzi
02-01-2016, 06:50 PM
The event is over. Sadly the jewel prices not only didn't fall during it, but rose quite a bit (about 25% higher for finesse jewels). Impressive ;)

Alphonso14
02-02-2016, 03:31 AM
Wow I just realized this update is on my birthday!👏😁

Ranga Don
02-03-2016, 07:16 AM
40 plat is too much for this

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Platfarmer
02-03-2016, 10:40 AM
The event is over. Sadly the jewel prices not only didn't fall during it, but rose quite a bit (about 25% higher for finesse jewels). Impressive ;)

well i did buy 2 exc mind gem for 750k each and gave myself a pat on my back :)