PDA

View Full Version : Aegis miss you :(

xZauiflele
01-28-2016, 04:02 AM
1blast 2blast 3blast quack quack quack 1shield 2shield 3shield all mobs dead dead dead ....
Now,
1blast........(delay).....2blast..........(delay). ..........3blast
1shield.... (delay)....2shield u dead. haha
Prepare for arcane aegis grit/might with old proc :):eagerness:

Shackler
01-28-2016, 04:41 AM
Why miss aegis lol? its the most useless mythic weapon ever. Elon bulwark is much better than it despite being level 41. And about arcanes; probably there will be arcane maul, not aegis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

extrapayah
01-28-2016, 05:37 AM
the proc was so good in pve, that a tank (maarkus, if i'm not wrong) reached lb fora while at that time,

yes, me and all pve tanks surely miss that weapon

Froxanthar
01-28-2016, 05:57 AM
bye bye aegis !

onadraosari
01-28-2016, 10:30 AM
Why miss aegis lol? its the most useless mythic weapon ever. Elon bulwark is much better than it despite being level 41. And about arcanes; probably there will be arcane maul, not aegis.

-_-... I don't have words about ur msg

xZauiflele
01-28-2016, 10:31 AM
Aegis misses you noobs too!!!
okay op........

onadraosari
01-28-2016, 10:32 AM
Aegis is one of the best weapons for warriors atm

onadraosari
01-28-2016, 10:34 AM

From where did u take that arcane maul? Warriors has arcane maul.. And if to listen logic, should be arcane aegis lol

forgivings
01-28-2016, 10:54 AM
Aegis misses you noobs too!!! yet 90% end games u see are using them what a stupid immature post haha get ur facts straight

xZauiflele
01-28-2016, 11:40 AM
yet 90% end games u see are using them what a stupid immature post haha get ur facts straight
Aegis weapon was best weapon before proc changed . If you used its old proc, you will understand why aegis is not good now.
We miss aegis old proc, and now arcane is coming in few months so pointless to fix aegis for while, thats why i said miss aegis. Those who use either use for better armor or because its cheap.

Shackler
01-28-2016, 12:45 PM
From where did u take that arcane maul? Warriors has arcane maul.. And if to listen logic, should be arcane aegis lol

Did i say i have arcane maul? Lol.
Warriors have* arcane maul, yes. Level 31 lol.
As i know logic is not a listenable thing. LOL
First of all take some English courses, then read the Producer's Letter. You will understand why i said "probably there will be arcane maul".

onadraosari
01-28-2016, 02:53 PM
In first, u didnt understand me. I mean " from where did u take thinking about this"
In second, u have no right to tell me what i must. Dnt like my english, ur problems... I said u no one abuse...
In third, lvl31 maul is still not bad for endgame. I see u dont know very good warr class

kydrian
01-28-2016, 03:21 PM
Did i say i have arcane maul? Lol.
Warriors have* arcane maul, yes. Level 31 lol.
As i know logic is not a listenable thing. LOL
First of all take some English courses, then read the Producer's Letter. You will understand why i said "probably there will be arcane maul".

I'm pretty sure his First Language isn't English. He's at least trying to spell in English. you wouldn't do so well trying out his first language, please don't talk if you have nothing smart to say.

Shackler
01-28-2016, 03:24 PM
In first, u didnt understand me. I mean " from where did u take thinking about this"
In second, u have no right to tell me what i must. Dnt like my english, ur problems... I said u no one abuse...
In third, lvl31 maul is still not bad for endgame. I see u dont know very good warr class

oh yea i dont know much about warr class :/ thats why i have the best stats in the game even without a mythic armor lmfao

Thundered
01-28-2016, 05:16 PM
Its back to how it used to be now

xZauiflele
01-29-2016, 02:14 AM
oh yea i dont know much about warr class :/ thats why i have the best stats in the game even without a mythic armor lmfao

show your stats without elixir and buffs i never saw best war with your name :)

onadraosari
01-29-2016, 03:11 AM

Yeah... And say that elon bulwark better than aegis hahaha. Show me this stats without any buff

Shackler
01-29-2016, 03:19 AM
show your stats without elixir and buffs i never saw best war with your name :)

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160129/94142100850e3dc04235ef5cb23357d4.jpg

Let me know if anyone has a higher hp/armor combination than me ;)

xZauiflele
01-29-2016, 04:50 AM

go join scratch ur stats not even op u call it best ? don't insult warrior class. Many warriors got 9k+ health 3.1k+ armor without any buff. Full grand reinf elon bull is all ur stats?

Shackler
01-29-2016, 04:54 AM
go join scratch ur stats not even op u call it best ? don't insult warrior class. Many warriors got 9k+ health 3.1k+ armor without any buff. Full grand reinf elon bull is all ur stats?

Full grand rein elon bulw
Full grand rein arc ring
Full grand rein planar pendant
Full rein myth helm
Full rein myth belt.
Yes. Now please tell me who has 9k+ hp and higher armor than mine at the same time ;)

Dont show me the guys with 9k+ hp and 2.5k armor lmao or the ones with 3.1k+ armor with 8k hp.

Read my post again. "hp/armor combination"

Dont come here and discuss gears with me if you dont know sth.

onadraosari
01-29-2016, 08:20 AM
Lel my better

onadraosari
01-29-2016, 08:22 AM
Srsly. Do u call it best stats? .... U too sure in urself. No one can be best! U can be good in something, but not the best. And, yes, my first language its not english, and english not my second...

xZauiflele
01-29-2016, 09:52 AM
Full grand rein arc ring
Full rein myth helm
Full rein myth belt.
Yes. Now please tell me who has 9k+ hp and higher armor than mine at the same time ;)

Dont show me the guys with 9k+ hp and 2.5k armor lmao or the ones with 3.1k+ armor with 8k hp.

There are many u maybe familiar with them Srazy, bully, piaorium, sultan, samuraipl, nasty, terrorshock, ravager and many who either have better stats or very high dps with armor/hp balance and ur armor/hp balance is useless with nab damage, u can just do clash and take support of ur guild rogues.

Shackler
01-29-2016, 10:06 AM
There are many u maybe familiar with them Srazy, bully, piaorium, sultan, samuraipl, nasty, terrorshock, ravager and many who either have better stats or very high dps with armor/hp balance and ur armor/hp balance is useless with nab damage, u can just do clash and take support of ur guild rogues.

Yes. Thats exactly what tank is for lmfao. I use maul when i do vs with rogues. But the case is not what i do. Its all about you are discussing gears with me when you cant even afford 1 rein gem and giving me examples who i already know. Talk with me when you gear up YOURSELF. I was here just to tell my idea about the arcane weapon. Not to discuss gears with nabs like you ;)

EDIT: Before inspecting someone, zoom im to check if he has an effigy buff or not.

ucupduyeh
01-29-2016, 10:07 AM

Ardberg; ravagers; ucupduyeh

xZauiflele
01-29-2016, 10:25 AM
This was my stats with 8reinforced gems including few grand reinf gems snd 3clean slots on my gear. Whatever u are overconfident on u, gl cya soon vs. when i get fully geared again.

onadraosari
01-29-2016, 10:29 AM
Nabs? U say elon bulwark better than aegis -_-... Did u read ur msgs ?

xZauiflele
01-29-2016, 10:37 AM
The best tank dreaming warrior called me noob. It wouldn't bother me, i didn't spent any cent on game and i play for fun. Whoever you are don't forget u were also anoob, being more noob, wider you can discover and learn. I am happy to be a noob but u are bourgeois can't be classified under any category.

Maarkus
01-29-2016, 11:10 AM
Full grand rein arc ring
Full rein myth helm
Full rein myth belt.

For your reference, we can hit 9.2k hp with 3.4k armor... No elix no skill and pet buff

Shackler
01-29-2016, 11:13 AM
For your reference, we can hit 9.2k hp with 3.4k armor... No elix no skill and pet buff

i dont have myth armor maarkus :/

Maarkus
01-29-2016, 11:31 AM
i dont have myth armor maarkus :/

No worries this was just for your reference . Besides you'll get it eventually :)

Shackler
01-29-2016, 11:34 AM
No worries this was just for your reference . Besides you'll get it eventually :)

Ofc lol. I am not maxed. Can't do it with the current gem system. They should bring your mixed jewels idea to life.

Shackler
01-29-2016, 12:21 PM
Yes better jewels are needed ingame!

I'm collecting some ideas about the future of AL. Need a long list to post on forums. I will need help of active forum users like you avik lol

Shackler
01-29-2016, 12:26 PM
5m gold for my help...
Enough to fund my jewels :>

5k* deal. Lmao