PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 22/23/25 Str Bear nuke build help

Yohan Blank
01-28-2016, 06:14 AM
I need help for a lvl 22/23/25 str bear nuke if possible does anyone know any build???I cant afford reapers or blah blah blah but i got a lvl 20 str hammer plat pack maybe i can use it

Nicholas Kan
01-29-2016, 09:32 AM
L25.
6rage 6hs 3beckon 3stomp 1sms 1cs 3cb 1vs
you have good armor with plat pack. So you need slash damage.

Yohan Blank
01-31-2016, 01:38 AM
L25.
6rage 6hs 3beckon 3stomp 1sms 1cs 3cb 1vs
you have good armor with plat pack. So you need slash damage.

Thnks m8 :D

Etarbitrev
01-31-2016, 11:53 AM
Try using crystalline str set. Surprisingly good. I'd highly recommend using 5 beckon as half decent mages can kite you. St the end of the day the best 25-27 mage will beat the best lvl25-27 bear. Fact.

ZedMaster
02-05-2016, 01:53 AM
Go 22 for a nuke bear! Best level from my experience out of those 3

Burningdex
02-05-2016, 03:08 AM
Try using crystalline str set. Surprisingly good. I'd highly recommend using 5 beckon as half decent mages can kite you. St the end of the day the best 25-27 mage will beat the best lvl25-27 bear. Fact.

dont want to delve into this, as people will start naming and the thread will go to well... ya know. But u seem certain mage would win? is that purely cuz of the heal, or how squishy the best gear for bears is compared to 6bov?

that probably made no sense whatsoever

JTZ
02-05-2016, 08:13 PM
dont want to delve into this, as people will start naming and the thread will go to well... ya know. But u seem certain mage would win? is that purely cuz of the heal, or how squishy the best gear for bears is compared to 6bov?

that probably made no sense whatsoever
Mages just do too much damage. At this level bears don't have enough skill points to invest in defensive skills for dodge and iron so debuff are the only way to not take as much damage. By doing that they don't have enough points for high damage slashes to nuke mages. Even if you land your skills perfectly, an fbow mage can still effectively double their health by using ms and nuke you before you can kill them.

Yohan Blank
02-06-2016, 12:35 AM
I just noticed you cant nuke with a str bear easily lol

CHINDUSTER
02-06-2016, 09:02 AM

Crystalline str set? Crystalline does no dmg. He'd be better off with plat pack sword/shield, dex hall helm, & L.15 artisan armor. 4 beckon is enough for half decent mages at 25, & you're pretty good at bluffing for someone who quit. I'll beat any 25-27 mage with my 27 bear build. Fact. Come test it if you'd like. :eagerness:

Burningdex
02-06-2016, 07:00 PM
u saw nuffin

Etarbitrev
02-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Lol burn I just did the same as you I think LLLOLOLOLOL

Etarbitrev
02-11-2016, 06:26 PM
Oh and to you newcomer, Ive proved this point too many times to care when somebody like you, with zero rep and means nothing (emphasis on the nothing) to me disputes it. As egotistical as this sounds I've beaten the best mages/bears at 25-27 mage, I don't claim to be the best anymore, imo there never was 1 "best" pvper while I was actively playing 25-27. But I still maintain my argument.. Wait no, Fact* that the best mage beats the best bear at this level. Excuse me if you're actually a somebody but from experience you're more likely a nobody that is just tryna call me out to only get sat down once I fight you. However I can't fight you as I "don't play" anymore. Better things to do, like playing league :) or just living in general. The only reason why I even entertain peopl e like you is because people entertained me when I was saying such things as you are now.. And because of it I learned and got better. So I feel an obligation to give back to the community what I once received, a long.. Long.... LONG... Time ago (in a galaxy far far away) lol

Burningdex
02-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Lol burn I just did the same as you I think LLLOLOLOLOL

as in the quick edit so no one saw a post or what?

Rescind
02-13-2016, 04:29 PM
Mages just do too much damage. At this level bears don't have enough skill points to invest in defensive skills for dodge and iron so debuff are the only way to not take as much damage. By doing that they don't have enough points for high damage slashes to nuke mages. Even if you land your skills perfectly, an fbow mage can still effectively double their health by using ms and nuke you before you can kill them.

Gotta fight nuke with nuke. 1 ib/high beckon and cutter on my 30 bear for the reason

Burningdex
02-15-2016, 01:03 AM
God, i love productive threads

humiiii
02-15-2016, 03:39 AM
Oh and to you newcomer, Ive proved this point too many times to care when somebody like you, with zero rep and means nothing (emphasis on the nothing) to me disputes it. As egotistical as this sounds I've beaten the best mages/bears at 25-27 mage, I don't claim to be the best anymore, imo there never was 1 "best" pvper while I was actively playing 25-27. But I still maintain my argument.. Wait no, Fact* that the best mage beats the best bear at this level. Excuse me if you're actually a somebody but from experience you're more likely a nobody that is just tryna call me out to only get sat down once I fight you. However I can't fight you as I "don't play" anymore. Better things to do, like playing league :) or just living in general. The only reason why I even entertain peopl e like you is because people entertained me when I was saying such things as you are now.. And because of it I learned and got better. So I feel an obligation to give back to the community what I once received, a long.. Long.... LONG... Time ago (in a galaxy far far away) lol

Wao you play league what region are you

iamthesurvivor
02-17-2016, 03:55 AM

I was wondering if I should invest in a mercurial scimitar as an adc if there are many cc champions on the enemy side. I am not sure if it is worth using an item slot for it as you may choose to build more damage or armor pen.

Etarbitrev
02-17-2016, 08:06 AM
MS is definitely a good shout. I normally get it around 4th item, depends how much cc will effect me/is effecting me in a game and Sean I'm EU

humiiii
02-18-2016, 02:54 AM
MS is definitely a good shout. I normally get it around 4th item, depends how much cc will effect me/is effecting me in a game and Sean I'm EU

i play too on EU west add humiiii

Morphing
02-18-2016, 10:07 AM
Crystalline str set? Crystalline does no dmg. He'd be better off with plat pack sword/shield, dex hall helm, & L.15 artisan armor. 4 beckon is enough for half decent mages at 25, & you're pretty good at bluffing for someone who quit. I'll beat any 25-27 mage with my 27 bear build. Fact. Come test it if you'd like. :eagerness:

Any.. Your ego is quite high, but not even known to even be calling people out.. I think you're bluffing :)

Etarbitrev
02-18-2016, 11:56 AM
Bro, quieten down, think you'll find that's my name I gave away for free you're using on ur 25 mage. Smh, already ANNIHILATED you at 15 mage. I'd do the same for this but I "can't" play anymore to prove this. If you don't believe me about this working, fine be stubborn and don't learn, stay a crap pvper.

Morphing
02-19-2016, 10:36 AM
Who's using your name?

Etarbitrev
02-19-2016, 11:24 AM
I've got that locked down buddy, ain't nobody re using invert.

Morphing
02-19-2016, 12:55 PM
I have vertibrate but I barely use it

Burningdex
02-23-2016, 02:05 AM
I've got that locked down buddy, ain't nobody re using invert.

yes, who had that for awhile, that was possibly the most confusing thing......

Nicholas Kan
02-23-2016, 03:28 AM
rush nuke: 6rage 4beckon 2stomp 6sms 1hs 1cs 1vs. slash dmg. stun hs just for stun. must juke bear's hs. but nuke op. plat pack duh

Etarbitrev
02-23-2016, 11:28 AM
Ikr lol, I'm pretty sure Michael has it :D

Judy Hopps
06-09-2016, 09:30 AM
L23: 6rage 6hs 4cb 3beckon 2stomp 1cs