PDA

View Full Version : Help needed please

Batman1709
01-28-2016, 07:33 AM
To begin with,I am a returning AL player since a year.I have just started 2 months back,and I spent most of my time getting my Mage from lvl 40 to 46.Since I returned after long,there was lots of stuff for me to sell for very high prices.I made loads from that,but i quickly squandered my money.When the plat sale was on i made 1.5 million of locks.Im buying a fossil now,since I have 10 vials.I need money for a mythic set,since my weapons are outdated.I thought of making NEKRO and selling it.Unfortunately i needed one last step.
The damn parchments.Im too weak to play parchments,since my stuff is outdated.I have heard of legends who can solo these elite maps,and finish them without a full party.I have a request to help me get the parchments.I really need money and this is my way.I know i can sell the vials but NEKRO sells higher.
Im sure it doesn't take too long for all you pros to get parchments.
My request is that you please help me get the parchments,and help make a returning player rich again.
I can pay for all your ankhs and pots cost,and a little extra.Please help me

Thank you.
Ign:Infernapejr

Jazzi
01-28-2016, 08:20 AM
To begin with,I am a returning AL player since a year.I have just started 2 months back,and I spent most of my time getting my Mage from lvl 40 to 46.Since I returned after long,there was lots of stuff for me to sell for very high prices.I made loads from that,but i quickly squandered my money.When the plat sale was on i made 1.5 million of locks.Im buying a fossil now,since I have 10 vials.I need money for a mythic set,since my weapons are outdated.I thought of making NEKRO and selling it.Unfortunately i needed one last step.
The damn parchments.Im too weak to play parchments,since my stuff is outdated.I have heard of legends who can solo these elite maps,and finish them without a full party.I have a request to help me get the parchments.I really need money and this is my way.I know i can sell the vials but NEKRO sells higher.
Im sure it doesn't take too long for all you pros to get parchments.
My request is that you please help me get the parchments,and help make a returning player rich again.
I can pay for all your ankhs and pots cost,and a little extra.Please help me

Thank you.
Ign:Infernapejr

Hello,

last season when the fossil was 45-60 million I was liquidating the parchments I got for 5000 gold each, as I was sure that I would never be able to buy the fossil at that price. At the beginning of this season when the price of the fossil plummeted I found myself with enough vials, a fossil and no parchments. SO I started to farm the parchments. It took me 21 elite shayul tower runs, 82 elite caves of tarewa runs and 14 elite rockhorn summit runs.

A realistic prognosis here is: it took you 2 months to level up from 40-46 (which would take about 3-4 hours to the legends who can solo those maps). Parchment farm would take those legends about 10-20 hours. So for you that would be about 6-10 months. Maybe it is really better if you find another way to make gold.

Just my 2 cents

P.S. those maps are not easy to solo (especially Rockhorn) and take 2-3 times longer solo than in an experienced team.

Batman1709
01-28-2016, 10:48 AM
Lol wait i think i made a mistake...it make me 3 days for the levels...the rest of the time i was checking out RENGOL,etc
It actually didn't take me 2 months,it was 3 days with double xp

Jazzi
01-28-2016, 10:54 AM
Lol wait i think i made a mistake...it make me 3 days for the levels...the rest of the time i was checking out RENGOL,etc
It actually didn't take me 2 months,it was 3 days with double xp

I see. with double xp those 6 levels should have been 1.5 hours. Anyway try to get into a great guild and hope that people there can help you, however it will still be quite hard to find a pt for this. GL! ;)

debitmandiri
01-28-2016, 11:25 AM
believe me farming locks @ km3 is faster method than gathering nekro's recipe/ingredients-craft then sell. takes time to gather 10vials with good price so does fossil, i sold alot of nekro just because didnt hope for nice profit, but for do hedging between vial-fossil price, these two items are connected, if fossil price rising vial price will go down and vice versa. since my life is farming arena i must protect my loot's value which is vial, the way is by craft it into nekro :wink:

Batman1709
01-30-2016, 03:26 AM
You can send me a friend request if you want

Potato is me
01-31-2016, 05:16 AM
If you are willing to pay 40 ankhs kits to me i will run all the maps for you until u get the parchments :) i just finished my quest last week. Just seeing this as good business, dont hate

Batman1709
02-01-2016, 06:06 AM
40 ankh kits is 2.4million right?I can pay a max of 500-700k but I cant really afford 2.4 million sorry

Oezheasate
02-01-2016, 06:19 AM
40 ankh kits is 2.4million right?I can pay a max of 500-700k but I cant really afford 2.4 million sorry

Dont pay anyone, just go into one of the better pve guilds DM, Eminence, Enigmatic, Elite Runners and get them to help you, which im sure theyll do if u prove to be a decent player. Check their recruitment guidelines in the AL guild section.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?113-AL-Guilds

Jazzi
02-01-2016, 10:16 AM
It's thanks to people like you who liquidated vials that STS implemented a raise in the liquidation amount of vials!

I'm glad I had a few vials left over after they had announced crate tokens in locks after expansion!

The double fossil and gems n stuff weekend was excellent even putting in 14-15 hours I managed enough vials to afford a nekro !!

Hope fangs are again seen in some item set requirements for next expansion! (Finally that underpar armour and HP paying off for all those who paid 35k+ for their fangs :P)

A tiered level of farming will be existentent in AL, vials from arena. Teeth from tindirn. Fangs from glintstone, locks from u know where.

Oo peepee, next expansion better have 5-6 maps or people will be demanding for maps again in 2 months...

I was liquidating the parchments (not the vials), which have had a liquidation price of 5k ever since their introduction. The vials I was seling or keeping, but sadly sold most.

I was talking the whole time about he time it took me to refarm the parchments after this season began. I already had a nekro. I still needed them in order to be able to craft more for obvious reasons

mesalin
02-01-2016, 11:55 AM
It's thanks to people like you who liquidated vials that STS implemented a raise in the liquidation amount of vials!

I'm glad I had a few vials left over after they had announced crate tokens in locks after expansion!

The double fossil and gems n stuff weekend was excellent even putting in 14-15 hours I managed enough vials to afford a nekro !!

Hope fangs are again seen in some item set requirements for next expansion! (Finally that underpar armour and HP paying off for all those who paid 35k+ for their fangs [emoji14])

A tiered level of farming will be existentent in AL, vials from arena. Teeth from tindirn. Fangs from glintstone, locks from u know where.

Oo peepee, next expansion better have 5-6 maps or people will be demanding for maps again in 2 months...
Better hope well no need.
They will anyway make our glin upgradable to 51 [emoji41]
Maybe required 50 fangs for upgrade each? Still worth!
Sup sts! Read it [emoji14]

<Forgiveness>