PDA

View Full Version : I have a suggestion for a new mmo that STS should make

Yohan Blank
01-28-2016, 08:32 AM
What if....well i like AL and PL alot but i occasionally play PL, while playing PL i think that what if STS combine AL and PL features to make another great game?Guys is it a good idea or bad xd

kydrian
01-28-2016, 09:21 AM
What if....well i like AL and PL alot but i occasionally play PL, while playing PL i think that what if STS combine AL and PL features to make another great game?Guys is it a good idea or bad xd
Why? Is it because you've been scammed that you want them to make a new game?
I'm sure if you were never scammed this thread wouldn't exist. I'm positive STS won't be making any other game, they are working on AL still.

Yohan Blank
01-28-2016, 09:32 AM
Why? Is it because you've been scammed that you want them to make a new game?
I'm sure if you were never scammed this thread wouldn't exist. I'm positive STS won't be making any other game, they are working on AL still.

Lol what is the connection being scammed with making a new game lol cmon tell me im just suggesting im not even telling you to agree to it so stop being dumb kid and think maturely.
I did not even told that they should make a new game instantly i was just suggesting to the new game they will make if they WILL STILL MAKE A GAME and are you sure STS wont create a new game AL was successful they have been happy to it if you think positively that STS wont make a new game wait let me ask you this do you hold the brain of STS?Do you control the brain of STS?What if they changed there mind?Eat your words kid i dont care if your a forum adept you should think carefully before you type in and press enter.
And i got my items back you kid

kydrian
01-28-2016, 09:39 AM
Lol what is the connection being scammed with making a new game lol cmon tell me im just suggesting im not even telling you to agree to it so stop being dumb kid and think maturely.
I did not even told that they should make a new game instantly i was just suggesting to the new game they will make if they WILL STILL MAKE A GAME
Let's see
*You get scammed

*You make a thread saying you are scammed when nobody really cares.

*You decide to sell your account, clearly doesn't work out for you.

*now you are making a thread suggesting a new game since you don't want to start over in PL.

"Stop being dumb" lol you need to work on your maturity son.

kydrian
01-28-2016, 10:03 AM
I did not even told that they should make a new game instantly i was just suggesting to the new game they will make if they WILL STILL MAKE A GAME and are you sure STS wont create a new game AL was successful they have been happy to it if you think positively that STS wont make a new game wait let me ask you this do you hold the brain of STS?Do you control the brain of STS?What if they changed there mind?Eat your words kid i dont care if your a forum adept you should think carefully before you type in and press enter.
And i got my items back you kid
Change their mind? You call me kid yet you can't even make a simple sentence. They are clearly working on AL right now and won't be making another game anytime soon. CoC just came out a few months ago why would they be making a new game anytime soon? Use common sense bud. You should be the one to watch what you say before you press the "enter" button.

wangkj
01-28-2016, 09:37 PM
Ok kids stop arguing and just enjoy AL

kydrian
01-28-2016, 10:31 PM
Ok kids stop arguing and just enjoy AL
Oh you want some too? Lol joking 😝

wangkj
01-28-2016, 10:58 PM
Oh you want some too? Lol joking ��

lol i can make full sentences. Sill Kydrian, respect others and stop bickering.He has a legit point. Al and Pl both have a lot of fans but different gameplay. What if we merge both playing styles into one game? I say do it even though Yohan did start the arguement calling you immature.

kydrian
01-28-2016, 11:22 PM
lol i can make full sentences. Sill Kydrian, respect others and stop bickering.He has a legit point. Al and Pl both have a lot of fans but different gameplay. What if we merge both playing styles into one game? I say do it even though Yohan did start the arguement calling you immature.
Yea wouldn't be a bad idea but maybe for the future since Al is still a work in progress!

wangkj
01-28-2016, 11:28 PM
Yea wouldn't be a bad idea but maybe for the future since Al is still a work in progress!

Btw how do you achieve forum adept anyway?

kydrian
01-28-2016, 11:46 PM
Btw how do you achieve forum adept anyway?
You have it also lol idk how

wangkj
01-28-2016, 11:48 PM
You have it also lol idk how

what i dont get it

kydrian
01-28-2016, 11:51 PM
what i dont get it
Your using Tapatalk or no?

wangkj
01-28-2016, 11:59 PM
no tapatalk, im on forums on chrome

wangkj
01-29-2016, 12:02 AM
I ge it its number of posts 500 posts= senior member and 250posts = forum adept

kydrian
01-29-2016, 12:31 AM
I ge it its number of posts 500 posts= senior member and 250posts = forum adept
You guessed ? Or someone told you

Burningdex
01-29-2016, 12:49 AM
post counts, m8

wangkj
01-29-2016, 01:21 AM
You guessed ? Or someone told you

i read it in guide

Yohan Blank
01-29-2016, 04:10 AM
Let's see
*You get scammed

*You make a thread saying you are scammed when nobody really cares.

*You decide to sell your account, clearly doesn't work out for you.

*now you are making a thread suggesting a new game since you don't want to start over in PL.

"Stop being dumb" lol you need to work on your maturity son.

lol i started over with no complains kid and i got my items back and a made a thread that says im been scammed by this person so people will also be aware

Yohan Blank
01-29-2016, 04:12 AM

What i want to tell you is that after completeing AL they merged together Al n PL features to make a new game IF POSSIBLE

Schnitzel
01-29-2016, 10:17 PM
lol i started over with no complains kid and i got my items back and a made a thread that says im been scammed by this person so people will also be aware

duuude, just when we thought the fire has been put out, someone relights the fire.

But since we're back to the argument, I will say that since this is a "New MMO Suggestion" thread, scamming should not be brought up.
But also, not everyone speaks English fluently. Some rely on Google Translate, and if you're someone who speaks more than one language fluently, you know that GoogleTranslate does not always translate with correct grammar.

Now back to the topic: [Yohan]'s Suggestion For A New MMO That STS Should Make

Yohan Blank
01-31-2016, 01:18 AM
duuude, just when we thought the fire has been put out, someone relights the fire.

But since we're back to the argument, I will say that since this is a "New MMO Suggestion" thread, scamming should not be brought up.
But also, not everyone speaks English fluently. Some rely on Google Translate, and if you're someone who speaks more than one language fluently, you know that GoogleTranslate does not always translate with correct grammar.

I speak 3 languages English,Japanese,Tagalog

Dragoonclaws
01-31-2016, 10:31 PM

My dear Ruizhe, sometimes I ask myself if I should reply and put a point to some conversations. The thing is that I find out that you already did, and you own it xD Always been a model for me xD

So yea, a new game... the gaming industry is so vast. Game developers are constantly trying to find new ideas, new concepts to attract the maximum players. There is so much risks taken when you work on a game and release it. You have funds to make it happen and you have to be sure that people will actually play it. You could make racing games, but there are already sooo many racing games. You could make mmo's but what concept are people loving right now? until when?

I always thought that AL was a reworked version of PL... actually a crazy mash up of SL, PL and DL. The thing is that they kept the medieval concept, from PL. It's the story of 3 heroes... Hagrid, a black widow and a smurf. Anywhos, you know AL. There is a thing I always loved in SL and PL... the antennas. They didn't bring them in AL... maybe one day.

Yohan Blank
02-03-2016, 10:09 AM
My dear Ruizhe, sometimes I ask myself if I should reply and put a point to some conversations. The thing is that I find out that you already did, and you own it xD Always been a model for me xD

So yea, a new game... the gaming industry is so vast. Game developers are constantly trying to find new ideas, new concepts to attract the maximum players. There is so much risks taken when you work on a game and release it. You have funds to make it happen and you have to be sure that people will actually play it. You could make racing games, but there are already sooo many racing games. You could make mmo's but what concept are people loving right now? until when?

I always thought that AL was a reworked version of PL... actually a crazy mash up of SL, PL and DL. The thing is that they kept the medieval concept, from PL. It's the story of 3 heroes... Hagrid, a black widow and a smurf. Anywhos, you know AL. There is a thing I always loved in SL and PL... the antennas. They didn't bring them in AL... maybe one day.

Never played SL before how does it look like