PDA

View Full Version : HardLight Vanity Shield

TheClownSquad
06-24-2011, 05:51 PM
Hi, i bought this on my main so i can reserve name then i would transfer to my level one twink. I tried to stash but then it said unable to be stashed... Is there any way devs that you could just change the reservations name to my lvl one so that i can use it? Or just make it stashable? Devs Please Reply!

CrimsonTider
06-24-2011, 05:54 PM
Dont know if they can help or not. They said when the shield was released that it was not stashable and could only be used on the character the name was reserved for.

Pharcyde
06-24-2011, 05:56 PM
Hi, i bought this on my main so i can reserve name then i would transfer to my level one twink. I tried to stash but then it said unable to be stashed... Is there any way devs that you could just change the reservations name to my lvl one so that i can use it? Or just make it stashable? Devs Please Reply!

Hey Clown! The Vanity Shield is meant to be only used on one character. The developers are pretty cool about making changes for people though. Send them a request at support@spacetimestudios.com .

ChrisFI
06-24-2011, 05:57 PM
unless the devs change it somehow you wont be able to stash it

Fyrce
06-24-2011, 06:00 PM
This would be a good change when the name reservations end. So maybe everyone whine... I mean... ask nicely for it.

TheClownSquad
06-24-2011, 06:12 PM
Thanks pharcyde i will do that! And everyone else thanks for replying!