PDA

View Full Version : Vanity ideas :D

Juicymango
01-28-2016, 01:45 PM
Hey guys!
Lately I was talking with Entity while we were hanging out in our collector pyjamas, spreading out our pride lol.
Then we've came up with a few ideas about the color of these items.
Now here is what we've talked about:
We thought it would be great, if spacetime would release recolored founder sets.
This could be a special price for either any event or, what came up in my mind as well, for old players (like everyone whose account is 2 years old or something and is still active)

Here is the mage idea:

Here the rogue:
*thanks to entity for being my model*
Tell us your thoughts about it guys :)

Dex Putra
01-28-2016, 02:39 PM
nice ..! try colouring uller,or vily make it in vanity..!

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

SuperBeast
01-28-2016, 02:44 PM
awesome ;) im wanna black arlor xd

ClumsyCactus
01-28-2016, 02:46 PM
*supports any idea entity backs*

*supports any black armor idea*

yep this looks like a dream for me tbh

kydrian
01-28-2016, 03:41 PM
Its a Great idea! But why do we recycle old vanities? Cmon now use your imagination. We need to move forward not stay with the same stuff with different colors.

Zylx
01-28-2016, 04:23 PM
*opens can of tuna for entity*

Endkey 2.0
01-28-2016, 04:47 PM
Tbh instead of just recoloured items I would prefer something new and original. Something which takes STS's time to perfect. The brood vani was supposed to be the game changer imo but the wings messed it up. IMO StS arent spending that much time working on the vanities, the ratios of the wings compared to the class etc etc. But i have to say this looks pretty cool and if this comes in as an extra vanity instead of an event based vanity, id glady be with you to promote it

Dragoonclaws
01-28-2016, 05:15 PM
*opens can of tuna for entity*

*Brings a whole container ship of cans of Tuna for Entikitty*

Dragoonclaws
01-28-2016, 05:21 PM
I suggest that STS makes a new vanity desigh: Capes

Its a vanity basically. i wish they could make such capes for people who have an account over 5 years old!

Juicymango
01-28-2016, 05:32 PM
Its a Great idea! But why do we recycle old vanities? Cmon now use your imagination. We need to move forward not stay with the same stuff with different colors.

Good idea! I will try doing a new design for each class, of I find the time

kydrian
01-28-2016, 05:35 PM
Good idea! I will try doing a new design for each class, of I find the time
Good luck bud, hope it comes out great!

Motherless_Child
01-28-2016, 06:15 PM
Hey guys!
Lately I was talking with Entity while we were hanging out in our collector pyjamas, spreading out our pride lol.
Then we've came up with a few ideas about the color of these items.
Now here is what we've talked about:
We thought it would be great, if spacetime would release recolored founder sets.
This could be a special price for either any event or, what came up in my mind as well, for old players (like everyone whose account is 2 years old or something and is still active)

Here is the mage idea:

*Rogue and warrior are in work*

Tell us your thoughts about it guys :)

I like..... I like...... I thought of this like a day or 2 ago........ Good job...................

xnorwayx
01-28-2016, 06:53 PM
Black founder set. Awesome :)

Otahaanak
01-28-2016, 08:53 PM
I'd pay 40 plat for it without hesitation. Great idea!

Was really hoping STS would at some point make exclusive vanities. They could then be offered for things like consecutive logins (maybe 100 days gives you a chance to buy a set released on day 101. Then a new, different set is released on day 201 and made available to those who logged in the prior 100 days consecutively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xutreuqux
01-29-2016, 12:25 AM
Sts should make new game fashion legends.. Theyr good at this

Sent from my LG-H540 using Tapatalk

Vvildfire
01-29-2016, 01:22 AM
I'd pay 40 plat for it without hesitation. Great idea!

Was really hoping STS would at some point make exclusive vanities. They could then be offered for things like consecutive logins (maybe 100 days gives you a chance to buy a set released on day 101. Then a new, different set is released on day 201 and made available to those who logged in the prior 100 days consecutively.

That sounds like a nice idea!

Saud
01-29-2016, 06:05 AM
I am sure sts like this idea , because they love to re-color vanitys :P
I like it .. If they keep re-color vanitys make them looks absolutely cool
Like the one on your thread :)

Juicymango
01-29-2016, 07:24 AM
Added rogue

Otahaanak
01-29-2016, 08:01 AM
A non-tradeable set for the consecutive logins?

Or we will have a dozens account created for these vanities, and then noone profits. The prices will drop and the aesthetic value will just pale.

Also would each character on your account be receiving these vanities?

Nope, it would only be purchasable by one toon per account and only if you logged in for 100 days consecutively, and then available only on the 100th day. Maybe make them non-tradeable but stash able.

I dunno, I think it could work. Especially if they offered something like the OP showed.

It's hard to login 30 days in a row much less 100. But hey, it's just an idea, and one that would generate revenue for STS.

StrangeAsylum
01-29-2016, 09:38 AM
I want the Rogue one so badly, Idc if it is recycled or not. I want it.

Kershy
01-29-2016, 02:01 PM
Coool but i dont like the mage one :/ btw nice editing man :p

Danisafi
01-31-2016, 03:36 AM
Hm meh the rogue one isnt looking that nice, it needs some more grey and the gold stripes should be darker, second thing is , you should change the black fists and stripes on the arms to gold too , the mask should have some gold added. I just wanna give some advices, dont take it in the wrong way.:)

Gesendet von meinem ALE-L21 mit Tapatalk

robensalexandre
02-01-2016, 08:19 PM
Those vanities doesn't look so bad, thumbs up.

Sent from my T9110 using Tapatalk