PDA

View Full Version : ImChrisFI is in the house!!!

TheGamer
06-24-2011, 07:21 PM
When i first read about his ideas on what should be in blackstar and pocket legends i knew this guys a "keeper".

Then not to long ago i saw him in forest haven (when he was a level 8) beasting the enemies SOLO. I was camping for the buwanda staff (because im a mage and it looks cool :D) in over grown power. I went to join a game to help others at the same time. i saw a level 6 soloing with 1/4 done in the dungeon. I was completely taken back (i was a level 19 at the time). He was doing just as good if not better than me. So i friended him and got to know him. I posted that hes my fav to run with in the thread (whos your fav to run with).

I finally met up with him again and noticed he had almost like 5k kills with zero deaths. I was like wow!!!. Then he told me something like it was going to be hard. In a not dieing sense.

You could say im addictied to him xD. I really dont care how y'all respond to this thread. Because as a child i wasnt exactly the most pop. I was more the more excluded type. I only had about 10 friends throught my life into highschool and ImChrisFI has been a true friend. Where I (as a young adult) could talk to him about anything and everything about and he wouldnt even crack a selfish remark or attitude. Probably one of the best friends i have ever had.

Like i said i dont care what y'all think of this thread.
I did this in honor and respect to ImChrisFi because he really is my true and close friend.

-One real G and chill kid---age doesnt matter---

-i just cant express my feeling any higher other than he makes me weep with joy to finally have someone to talk about anything to---

-My life was hard as a child where people would look at me and turn away even now where i work the same situation happens---

-ImChrisFI has brought a light glow of light into my life and as i grab hold of it i know there is still yet some hope for that light to glow even brighter---

-Im only in my twentys and have got a whole life ahead of me---

-things might just be starting to turn around---

Pharcyde
06-24-2011, 07:29 PM
;).

Siejo
06-24-2011, 07:31 PM
Well isn't that nice. Good to read about someone making another person feel welcomed. These kind of people make the game worth playing.

Darkfader
06-24-2011, 07:32 PM
In two of his threads he asked for impossible in terms of how game works. ( offline feature )
And on new one he double/triple posted and into wrong section. ;)

But we are all new to something on some point so it least doesn't matter me at all.

TheGamer
06-24-2011, 07:33 PM
Well isn't that nice. Good to read about someone making another person feel welcomed. These kind of people make the game worth playing.

:D very much agreed :D

TheGamer
06-24-2011, 07:35 PM
In two of his threads he asked for impossible in terms of how game works. ( offline feature )

But we are all new to something on some point so it least doesn't matter me at all.

"nothing is impossible"
"the impossible could be reached no matter what limit or risks it takes"
"belief and failure is the key to success"

Siejo
06-24-2011, 07:40 PM

Just proof nobody is perfect but that's what make us all unique :banana:
I double posted once and Dawninfinity made me see the light quickly hahaha, all in good humor though. Took me a minute to figure out what the heck that meant.

TheGamer
06-24-2011, 07:42 PM
Just proof nobody is perfect but that's what make us all unique :banana:
I double posted once and Dawninfinity made me see the light quickly hahaha, all in good humor though. Took me a minute to figure out what the heck that meant.

Yes we all very much are unique in every way. Everyone has their downs and ups. The downsides only make the upsides all the more valuable.

Darkfader
06-24-2011, 08:16 PM
"nothing is impossible"
"the impossible could be reached no matter what limit or risks it takes"
"belief and failure is the key to success"

To change online database values ( all detail of our accounts ) without Internet connection is impossible. PERIOD

apocketlegend
06-24-2011, 08:24 PM
It's great to have uncocky friends!!! When they know they're really good

davidis57
06-25-2011, 01:52 AM
A nice read.

ChrisFI
06-27-2011, 02:04 PM
well today i started over again for the LAST TIME actually lol
btw its ChrisFI

(still mah only character)

cjackyo
06-30-2011, 01:19 AM
Wow a thread about something nice. :) No complaining or whining. Hats off to u gamer