PDA

View Full Version : New Elite AP's... An honest challenge? Or something else.....

Zylx
01-29-2016, 12:59 AM
The idea of achievements reflecting on elite kills sounds quite exciting in theory, but i believe it's too easily exploitable in today's technology. Kudos to the people who sincerely work their butts off trying to get these kills. But is the meaning of their efforts being tossed away by the bad eggs of this gaming world, who desire nothing else other than to abuse our generation's technological capabilities to obtain something they dont deserve? In no way is it fair to those who are sincere to the game to have to work harder than someone else to obtain the same reward.

I know the ToS states that it is a bannable offense to employ bots and artificially play the game like this, but that doesnt stop people from doing it. I cannot help but be concerned by this issue, and i hope there is better way for STS to be able to detect if someone is botting the game.

Just from rumors I've heard of players being caught botting and no permanent disciplinary action being made, i have doubts that it even is a bannable offense.

Oezheasate
01-29-2016, 01:21 AM
Like they care, timed lb seems to be the only lb u can get urself into through hard work, the others are all a big joke.

Gouiwaa9000
01-29-2016, 07:52 AM
Botting is a problem on almost every LB except pvp and timed , some times you can detect a bit and report him , but you can't prove that by a ss , so its hard to ban them . It will require you to tape a video of the person walking in the same pattern for hours ... So I don't think this problem can be solved easly

Ariceuidi
01-29-2016, 09:18 PM
Still getting timed lb it's rlly hard w all OP players.. I myself have tried w really good players and good stats yet seems nearly impossible to do.. I'll keep trying tho.. and about the aps it's rlly hard work too and yes its unfair if some players are doing that while others work our butt off hrs into getting it... would b nice to know how many kills u have too... kinda frustrating not knowing.

Schnitzel
01-29-2016, 10:05 PM
Just from rumors I've heard of players being caught botting and no permanent disciplinary action being made, i have doubts that it even is a bannable offense.

The ToS says that Botting/Cheating is not allowed, but since not many of them are banned yet, I doubt its a bannable offense either.