PDA

View Full Version : feedback on Android forum app and new mobile format

Atila the nun
06-24-2011, 10:49 PM
So far I've been trying the stand alone android app for the forums and I like it! The biggest problem that I have is that there is no full forum search. I have to search each area individually or go to the web mobile view but when I do...
The mobile view's pop-up reminder is EXTREMELY annoying! It shows up every time I click a link or search or anything. It even shows up when I choose another tab while having the forums loaded.

Otukura
06-24-2011, 10:52 PM
Search searches everywhere, but you have to be in a certain section to start it.

Already made an android app feedback thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27075-Android-Forum-App-Feedback) ;)

Atila the nun
06-24-2011, 10:57 PM
Excellent, thank you Otukura! As always, you're helpful and speedy! Have you been nominated for guardian status yet? If not, I'd recommend you!

Otukura
06-24-2011, 11:00 PM
Excellent, thank you Otukura! As always, you're helpful and speedy! Have you been nominated for guardian status yet? If not, I'd recommend you!

Thanks, but IMO, people look up to you too much. I hated that when I was a VFM on the nexon forums.