PDA

View Full Version : male faces for mage

davidis57
06-25-2011, 02:09 AM
This would be easy to make. Make male faces to buy at the mirror. You could let them select male or female face when character building.

nazgulking
06-25-2011, 05:45 AM
Agreed. I like your idea, kind sir. +1

WhoIsThis
06-25-2011, 07:01 AM
I suppose then that it would not be unreasonable to request more feminine looking bird and bear faces as well.

Gluttony
06-25-2011, 07:15 AM
Mage is female (look at the chest), although there is a bear face named "Lady Bear" without any obvious change to the frame of the Ursan. A few of the bird faces are unisex (dove, penguin, parakeet) because they're more sleek than the older faces, not as tough either.

lUp3
06-25-2011, 07:17 AM
+1..

WhoIsThis
06-25-2011, 07:20 AM
Mage is female (look at the chest), although there is a bear face named "Lady Bear" without any obvious change to the frame of the Ursan. A few of the bird faces are unisex (dove, penguin, parakeet) because they're more sleek than the older faces, not as tough either.

I wonder why we don't see more male mages? There have to be male mages - after all, elves need to reproduce.

Perhaps their society is so female dominated?

I suppose on top of that, we would need male sounds from mages that choose the male face (ex: the laugh emote, when the mage gets hurt, and in death).

Orcish
06-25-2011, 08:50 AM
Mage is female (look at the chest), although there is a bear face named "Lady Bear" without any obvious change to the frame of the Ursan. A few of the bird faces are unisex (dove, penguin, parakeet) because they're more sleek than the older faces, not as tough either.Begging your pardon sir, but I have to say it's not like you think, I just have rather large pecks! No but seriously having more of a balance for males/females would be nice.

Ebalere
06-25-2011, 09:15 AM
Meh, tattoo face, orc face, devil face, all male elf lookin. Youd have to consider that a male elf wouldnt look like a construction worker. All u have to do is ignore the bewbs

Buster
06-25-2011, 09:54 AM
Well, I have an idea keep the mages the same but make a new class called wizards which r males

Siejo
06-25-2011, 03:36 PM
I wonder if they already have it in the works. Since Star Legends have both it would only be fair that Pocket Legends should have both right? Those Devs are a sneaky bunch. I'M WATCHING YOU DEVS!!!! I'VE GOT FOUR EYES (glasses)TO DO IT TOO!!!:p

KNOW_BRAINER
06-25-2011, 04:02 PM
def need to rid of the "chest bumps" for a male mage face

Otukura
06-25-2011, 04:07 PM
def need to rid of the "chest bumps" for a male mage face

So true, last week I had a person tell me that their mage had a bigger 'hill' size than mine, lol.

Siejo
06-25-2011, 05:56 PM
So true, last week I had a person tell me that their mage had a bigger 'hill' size than mine, lol.

Wow hahaha that's kinda awkward. Who studies em that closely anyways????

superglut2
06-26-2011, 07:39 AM
we need male / female feature . with different models and different faces to buy