PDA

View Full Version : Stats

tomsawer
01-29-2016, 08:37 PM
This is very simple and possibly mentioned before ,I just didn't feel like looking for it :)
I'd like to have the ability to see what improvements to my stats are going to be before I socket a jewel or gem, just as if you were going to buy a new weapon in c.s. you can clearly see what improvements that particular weapon or gear will give to your overall stats. So why couldn't this be done when a player is ready to socket a noble jewel or any gem for that matter?

Any feed back would be great.

tomsawer
01-30-2016, 01:48 PM
Is this a bad idea ,someone at least give some feed back ..lol

CouchPass
01-30-2016, 09:13 PM
Dunno, seems like a good idea.

Dex_addict
02-01-2016, 03:16 PM
This is very simple and possibly mentioned before ,I just didn't feel like looking for it :)
I'd like to have the ability to see what improvements to my stats are going to be before I socket a jewel or gem, just as if you were going to buy a new weapon in c.s. you can clearly see what improvements that particular weapon or gear will give to your overall stats. So why couldn't this be done when a player is ready to socket a noble jewel or any gem for that matter?

Any feed back would be great.
I don't think people haven't commented because they think its a bad idea but there just really isn't a great need for it as the majority of this information is already provided, not just within the crafting section but also when you begin an upgrade on your equipment. The stats that the relevant jewel adds is shown to you there and then...i.e selecting to upgrade an item with/or crafting a Diamond jewel tells you the quantity of Armor it will add, Nature Jewel (health), same for Water(mana), Lightning(Crit) and so on, the only gems/jewels that it would be beneficial for are Fire(Finesse), Blood (Fury), Glacial (Mind) to give a complete breakdown of how much each one gave individually into say HP, Critical, Damage etc this can be worked out fairly easily anyway but I guess it wouldn't hurt anyone to have these breakdowns shown in a side panel before you upgrade. :)

Dragoonclaws
02-01-2016, 03:25 PM
You might want to check this out:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78152-Suggestion-when-respecting-how-to-place-your-stat-points

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?170712-Guide-Stat-Points

tomsawer
02-01-2016, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the chart that sorta helps..I've never been strong at math,in college i scraped by with a C-..lol