PDA

View Full Version : What Happend To my XP??!!!

Johnaudi
06-25-2011, 06:51 AM
Hey,i am a lvl55 who had 62000+ xp ...(my friends know that :) ),Long ago I made my myst helm quest and accidently got two! I sended an email to STS they have exchange it with a myst bow ! (ty Sts :) )
Anyways I wanted to lvl up to 56 before update ( got 20plat) so when i entered balefort to check my sales I only had 18000+?!! If you guys dont beleive ill try to post a picture of me ... I sended an email again to STS atm...hope things will get cleared up,could it be a glitch or a fault made while they were exchanging the helm?

JaytB
06-25-2011, 07:02 AM
That's really strange indeed... Hope it gets solved buddy :)

Johnaudi
06-25-2011, 07:07 AM
My friend told me to send an e-mail (he once had the same prob but didnt he was lvl39) but if its going to take like over two weeks to get fixed,then I'll wait till lvl cap...

Johnaudi
06-25-2011, 07:09 AM
That's really strange indeed... Hope it gets solved buddy :)
Hey jay uv seen my xp didnt u? In the game... I also wanted to go lvl u told me u dont have time... I was back then in the half of 55: like 46k maybe...

JaytB
06-25-2011, 07:21 AM
Hey jay uv seen my xp didnt u? In the game... I also wanted to go lvl u told me u dont have time... I was back then in the half of 55: like 46k maybe...

Uhmm... Don't remember your xp at that moment really well to be honest, but my guess is you where about halfway through yes.

Just wait and see what they answer back to you. I don't think that would take 2 weeks, although you probably will have to wait until after the weekend.

Johnaudi
06-25-2011, 07:47 AM
Uhmm... Don't remember your xp at that moment really well to be honest, but my guess is you where about halfway through yes.

Just wait and see what they answer back to you. I don't think that would take 2 weeks, although you probably will have to wait until after the weekend.
U rok, thanks! (justg) :)

DawnInfinity
06-25-2011, 11:58 AM
Yeah, just send the email to support. They have a lot of messages to go through, but give it time and be patient.

Johnaudi
06-25-2011, 01:40 PM
Yeah, just send the email to support. They have a lot of messages to go through, but give it time and be patient.
Ty again , :) i did ill just wait...im sure my old xp is somewhere is there archives altho thx :)

Justg
06-25-2011, 01:44 PM
Gonna close up now. Please use support(at)spacetimestudios.com for these types of requests.