PDA

View Full Version : not care?

illidan
01-30-2016, 11:40 AM
hey guyz. How long can I take for sts to solve problem I reported ? Or at least how long can it take to answere? I reported my problem almost month ago, still not even answere.
What to do?

mesalin
01-30-2016, 02:38 PM
Wait and wait and wait and wait... Till they answer... Or try send again.
Be Patient but i know what you feel

<Forgiveness>

Ssneakykills
01-30-2016, 04:05 PM
Depends on what the problem is to how quick it gets responded too if it needed a response.

In theory it should be answered in 2-4 days not including weekends

illidan
02-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Wait and wait and wait and wait... Till they answer... Or try send again.
Be Patient but i know what you feel

<Forgiveness>

Ive reported again (about 2weeks after 1st time) but still nothing... I understand that things need time to be solved, but answere something like "we need time to solve ur problem,we will do our best please be patient" would be nice...but absolutely nothing? After 5-6weeks?

mesalin
02-01-2016, 03:30 PM
Ive reported again (about 2weeks after 1st time) but still nothing... I understand that things need time to be solved, but answere something like "we need time to solve ur problem,we will do our best please be patient" would be nice...but absolutely nothing? After 5-6weeks?
I understand you. Had same problem

<Forgiveness>

illidan
02-02-2016, 12:20 PM
well, I would like to see some reply from Devs here at least...is it possible?

there r plenty of posts on forum like "Ive got banned, I asked sts why but no reply" and on (almost) each of them some Dev reply....would it be possible here too please?
Thx.

Justg
02-02-2016, 12:24 PM
We don't always reply to requests (particularly if someone has been banned for an egregious offense). We also tend not to reply if someone spams support.

That being said, if you have not heard back from us in a month, I would suggest you put in your request again.

Thanks!

- g