PDA

View Full Version : STS Modify Account Feature

leo_gamerz
01-30-2016, 10:21 PM
What is the function of this feature if you guys know people will only try to sell their character for real money using this feature.

Yesterday i saw many people got device n account banned (include me) or unknown reason and many people guess they got banned because STS had detected their chats, in game trade info and account email changed.

I don't know how they are doing it, but after i got device banned, I had tried to logged in my "twink" which i bought few days ago using my friend's android. And now my friend got device banned too.[emoji23]

Hmm back to FIRST TOPIC. Why did you made that feature... Why don't you delete that feature instead banned everyone even innocent people?
In this case of course it is my fault because i bought that char, but can i make many people get banned too?
OF COURSE I CAN! I can just share my troubled char email and password and STS will banned their devices too forever.

Last words, i just want you to clear this system weakness before too many people get same problem.
After a long thought, i may quit AL soon because of this banned and other reasons in real life.

Thanks,
Maxidoz