PDA

View Full Version : Forest haven quest video walkthrough! (for new players)

nmyxspaceship
06-25-2011, 03:28 PM
Hey guys this thread is for the people having trouble with forest haven quest yes it should be under guides but i dont have the rights to so here it is. Just to help new players have an idea on what they need to do.
Enjoy:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3rPqdYBPB8

'down for maintenece Im adding more voice to make this even easier. Do NOT make fun of my voice. Should be up in 10-20 mins

Haikus
06-25-2011, 03:34 PM
That's.... nice!

But, bro, for the videos you should have turned your brightness up (really dark, & hard to see things, sometimes). I know for normal occasions the brightness is kept down (cause let's face it, Ipod battery sucks...) Anyway, should've did a turn up for the 27 minute worth of video. I watched about a minute of each, skipping through. You don't talk, & alot of finger in the way. Nothing to "wow" us, to watch the video. Not to sound rude in the slightest. Hope new players watch & enjoy it!

:)

EDIT: Nvm, brightness down on laptop. It's ok! Nice vids!

nmyxspaceship
06-25-2011, 03:43 PM
That's.... nice!

But, bro, for the videos you should have turned your brightness up (really dark, & hard to see things, sometimes). I know for normal occasions the brightness is kept down (cause let's face it, Ipod battery sucks...) Anyway, should've did a turn up for the 27 minute worth of video. I watched about a minute of each, skipping through. You don't talk, & alot of finger in the way. Nothing to "wow" us, to watch the video. Not to sound rude in the slightest. Hope new players watch & enjoy it!

:)

EDIT: Nvm, brightness down on laptop. It's ok! Nice vids!lol thanks for some constuctive feed back and yes i know my fingers are in the way and ill try to include voice maybe all add captions or do rmk but i only really did it bc i wanted new players with questions just to see how to run through it with the quest and getting from quest to quest. Thanks:D

Register
06-25-2011, 04:27 PM
it says the vid i requested wasnt available....

Conradin
06-25-2011, 04:30 PM
cant wait to see it once is up. Im sure itle be great. Actually ill probably end up using it becuase i have only done a couple quests

nmyxspaceship
06-25-2011, 04:40 PM
cant wait to see it once is up. Im sure itle be great. Actually ill probably end up using it becuase i have only done a couple questsill try not to disapoint i kinda worked hard on these and forgive me if im off topic during this there are a few parts i talk about b* so. If i miss something please tell me i can easily make a new video on a diff char that has 0 forest haven quest done.

nmyxspaceship
06-25-2011, 05:55 PM
yeah i like the word basically

Register
06-25-2011, 08:57 PM
nice guide! And for after you watch all the vids,

You play all of them at the same time :banana:

nmyxspaceship
06-25-2011, 09:29 PM
nice guide! And for after you watch all the vids,

You play all of them at the same time :banana:LOL

nmyxspaceship
06-26-2011, 05:04 PM
might do another mystery quest walkthrough

nmyxspaceship
10-19-2011, 05:55 PM
bump for new players.

nmyxspaceship
10-19-2011, 09:04 PM
Ill have videos back up in the morning Srry bout that:)