PDA

View Full Version : Returning after a break, need higher level advise.

Lodenk
06-25-2011, 05:56 PM
I have started picking up Pocket Legends again and I have run into a few questions regarding my level 42 Pure Int Mage. First, it seems that they have added alot of leveling areas for the level 20-40 but it seems that I am still just grinding Alien Oasis I and II over and over and over. Is this the correct method? Are there areas that I have not seen that will help me level? I know there is a new expansion coming out soon, but if thats the case will that make it easier to get to the higher levels? I have heard of people spending like 200 dollars on potions to get to level 56, are they just grinding Alien Oasis?

TL;DR Where do you go to level 40-56 whats the progression, how do I kick butt at it.

nmyxspaceship
06-25-2011, 06:01 PM
Id say you should start playing on alien oasis the plasma pyramid that the best place in my opinion and i really never used pots leveling my mge it definately goes faster but it isnt needed. Working with a group is also good it help speed things up alot. I hope ive helped:D

nmyxspaceship
06-25-2011, 06:03 PM
Id say you should start playing on alien oasis the plasma pyramid that the best place in my opinion and i really never used pots leveling my mge it definately goes faster but it isnt needed. Working with a group is also good it help speed things up alot. I hope ive helped:D

at 40-45 i would go alien oasis 2; at 46-7 all the way to 50 i would go on alien oasis 3 on crush the keeper; and for 50-56 the sewers bandit boy hideout is where i did my leveling