PDA

View Full Version : I need help

Irishcow
01-31-2016, 04:56 PM
He arcane legends community! I just wanted to know how I can get rich fast. I'm only currently lvl 17 and when I get luck elixir from daily, I farm braken bridge but I never get anything higher than a silver chest. Can anyone help me on how to get 200k really fast so I can get lepre pendant and keep farming? I have 10k currently. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

wangkj
01-31-2016, 06:11 PM
He arcane legends community! I just wanted to know how I can get rich fast. I'm only currently lvl 17 and when I get luck elixir from daily, I farm braken bridge but I never get anything higher than a silver chest. Can anyone help me on how to get 200k really fast so I can get lepre pendant and keep farming? I have 10k currently. Thanks!

farm ydra forest and get locked. Brakenridge doesn't drop anything good

Irishcow
01-31-2016, 07:01 PM
Ok thanks for the info

ilhanna
01-31-2016, 07:32 PM
Bosses in Ydra Forest map and up have a chance to drop Ren'gol lockeds. There are two bosses there, so two chances, plus chance to loot Blight egg. Rook's Nest is a longer map but the boss there might drop Flapjack egg, so that's something too. Craft the nature jewels you loot as you run these maps and sell them. Rotate your pets so you don't have to spend gold feeding them. Do your dailies, including Bard, they help pay for pots. Bard tokens can be used to buy items that you can sell. Keep running maps as at least you're getting some gold from the mobs you kill and the crates you break.

Xorrior
01-31-2016, 08:23 PM
When you get luck lix from Klaas, farm Ydra goldmine, wait for all the bosses to pop out and smash 'em. If lucks on your side, you will reap the fruits of your labour. If not don't despair tomorrow is another day.

Also what toon are you playing, if money is an issue be a mage. Warrior is a defunct class as of yet, 10k on a rogue is not enough for pots, we drink mana like an alcoholic. As stated above do your dailies, never feed your pets and Jewel farm, craft the nature jewels standard or above and sell.

If your levelling up don't spend too much on armour and weapons. Love craft event coming soon so get ready to sell lovecraft stuff. Also join a guild.

Good luck.

wangkj
02-02-2016, 07:05 PM
Also capping first would be great if you are to farm

Att
02-03-2016, 11:13 AM
Or get a boyfriend who is rich

oekeone
02-04-2016, 01:04 AM
Or get a boyfriend who is rich

Dead! LMAO XD