PDA

View Full Version : Why do you guys still have old pictures of Pocket Legends on the App Store?

alexjp
06-25-2011, 07:12 PM
Quick question why are you guys still using the old version pictures of pocket legends i guess it is or maybe it's from android idk though because i dont have a android phone. Don't you wanna show newer pictures to get more people in to try it out.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pocket-legends-3d-mmo/id355767097?mt=8

Register
06-25-2011, 07:24 PM
well when some1 looks at the screenshots they say COOL! Then when they open up the game they are like...woah....thats diff.!!! I guess its to suprise peoplz....that PL has changed to a cooler look, even better then in pics.

alexjp
06-25-2011, 07:25 PM
Hmm i never thought of that.

Zeus
06-25-2011, 07:26 PM
well when some1 looks at the screenshots they say COOL! Then when they open up the game they are like...woah....thats diff.!!! I guess its to suprise peoplz....that PL has changed to a cooler look, even better then in pics.

He's right. They haven't updated them in a while. It's simple advertising. You don't want a picture of the house you are selling to be taken before it has been refurbished and put on sale. Basic marketing. While not much has changed, they still show the basic content. I agree, the pictures should be updated.

Piosidon
06-25-2011, 09:03 PM
For the map pic it appears that there's a balefort sewers place.

Slush
06-25-2011, 11:20 PM
Lmao, if you scroll down and look at the reviews, Futumush gave it 5 stars.

Arterra
06-25-2011, 11:25 PM
Noooooooo my group shot :S

I think I while back we complained a bit about it and the development team put up my shot and elephant's shot to show more recent look. Things like the inventory screen could be redone, but maybe they are just waiting until they find space for the hanging helm icon lol

superglut2
06-26-2011, 07:46 AM
yea if i didnt know pl and just by lookig at the pics i wouod think the game sucks cause theres a pic where u can onoy select 4 spells. and another one with nt even helmets

Twinkman
06-26-2011, 02:08 PM
when i first started playing the game i thought i could only use 4 spell cause of the pic so i ended up playing like that for months until i iguered of i could put more

:(

Arterra
06-26-2011, 02:37 PM
when i first started playing the game i thought i could only use 4 spell cause of the pic so i ended up playing like that for months until i iguered of i could put more

:(

Was that early on? Can't see join date on taptalk sorry, but at least my picture shows complete spell space.

In fact, all we really need is a updated map, updated inventory, maybe a group action shot and maybe a guild picture ;)

Zeus
06-26-2011, 03:31 PM
Hmm, I have a feeling that this will be this month's contest? xD

Zojak
06-26-2011, 03:35 PM
Hmm, I have a feeling that this will be this month's contest? xD

lets get on it! :D

Twinkman
06-26-2011, 04:42 PM
Was that early on? Can't see join date on taptalk sorry, but at least my picture shows complete spell space.

In fact, all we really need is a updated map, updated inventory, maybe a group action shot and maybe a guild picture ;)

naw i join a LONG time ago but i joined the forums recently (two months ago i believe)