PDA

View Full Version : Rooting when using Axe skill

Gonnil
01-31-2016, 06:11 PM
Recently I have noticed that when using the axe skill on my war you are rooted to the spot and not able to move for a couple of seconds. I am sure this never used to be the case. Has this started because of the upgrade while using the set ??? Or is it cause by upgrading to chained bait ? It is important for a tank to be able to move always. Please can a Dev look into this and let us know if this is intended of not and fix please !

Thanks

Ravager
02-06-2016, 03:27 PM
Im having this issue on pc but not on android. Must be a pc only issue. Please fix.

csyui
02-06-2016, 04:18 PM
By adding one skill point to the last upgrade of axe throw, you will no longer be able to move during the period of using axe throw.

But for sky smash, I don't know if there is a bug since you are rooted shortly right after you use that skill.

Ravager
02-07-2016, 10:03 AM
By adding one skill point to the last upgrade of axe throw, you will no longer be able to move during the period of using axe throw.

But for sky smash, I don't know if there is a bug since you are rooted shortly right after you use that skill.

My axe is 5/5. Tested on PC and Android. Issue is happening on PC. On Android I can walk, axe throw, and keep walking as I am reeling in.

Root on skyward smash is apparent when charged.

mesalin
02-07-2016, 10:29 AM
My axe is 5/5. Tested on PC and Android. Issue is happening on PC. On Android I can walk, axe throw, and keep walking as I am reeling in.

I can't move on android during axe :/

<Forgiveness>

Ravager
02-07-2016, 10:27 PM

I can't move on android during axe :/

<Forgiveness>

Odd. Are you holding the walk direction and pressing axe? You have to continously walk and press axe (dont stop walking)