PDA

View Full Version : Spacetimestudios please make fangs easier to loot

chummierfrog248
01-31-2016, 09:11 PM
I was farming with my friend and I noticed that I been playing a hour and 10 minutes and only looted 2fangs sometimes at the most in 1 hour 3 fangs if I'm lucky please make it easier to loot them :'( please atleast make it 1 hour 6 fangs atleast :)

oekeone
01-31-2016, 09:52 PM
I was farming with my friend and I noticed that I been playing a hour and 10 minutes and only looted 2fangs sometimes at the most in 1 hour 3 fangs if I'm lucky please make it easier to loot them :'( please atleast make it 1 hour 6 fangs atleast :)

Ye same problem but wait people are gonna comment later that "its your luck" or "its gonna crash the economy" so don't be so happy cause the same people are gonna comment here they just won't understand us :( I'm a farmer too and I got the same problem I have farmed for a week or so and so low drop rate

geeman75
01-31-2016, 11:19 PM
I don't believe it sbould be easier, for people like myself spent many hour's to get my set. If it is made easier now, how is that fair to he people who worked there tails off to get there set?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

bonjovi3223
01-31-2016, 11:20 PM
Oi...have you seen the prices of fangs lately???
Do you know why that is so?
It is because of tons of under-geared/pvp specd mages AND non-mana using rogues are coming and having fun at the expense of honest farmers. Even though there are other reasons too, this is one of the main causes.
In view of this I think fang drops are fine the way they are.

Raleighzsz
02-01-2016, 04:18 AM
It is already easy for me.
More easy Fang drop, Fang price will be down soo fast..

xZauiflele
02-01-2016, 04:37 AM
Fangs drop rate already good. It can't be improved think practically the set is best atm so it worth immense effort to fully obtain. See the planar pendant alone? Hard as a single part of gear.

mesalin
02-01-2016, 06:28 AM
no, no , nah
you say its hard? few hours of farm my friend got 42 fangs yes its true 42. it's easy enough....
also as for set you need many of em, set is uniqe and hard to obtain , don't destroy it. Price of fangs is already low, you can buy it for even 24k from auc.
for some players it's way how they farm money. btw who said farming is easy??

xZauiflele
02-01-2016, 06:58 AM
no, no , nah
you say its hard? few hours of farm my friend got 42 fangs yes its true 42. it's easy enough....
also as for set you need many of em, set is uniqe and hard to obtain , don't destroy it. Price of fangs is already low, you can buy it for even 24k from auc.

That guy was very lucky my best is 15fangs from 6-8hours non stop farming. Still good drop rates 1vial of orc can be done in one day i.e one week one part on average 1-3months for set (depending on luck and ur team)

Avaree
02-01-2016, 08:02 AM
no, no , nah

Ofc its easy when a party scales elite ren gol maps to one player.... Take a look at the drop in price for fang, elite orc chests and essence of the beast, it's due to maps being scaled, and players exploiting this.

Raleighzsz
02-01-2016, 08:39 AM
What i hate from farming Fang?
People just want to play short...while there are still soo many Mobs

mesalin
02-01-2016, 11:38 AM
Ofc its easy when a party scales elite ren gol maps to one player.... Take a look at the drop in price for fang, elite orc chests and essence of the beast, it's due to maps being scaled, and players exploiting this.
Random runs mate. She don't run with party.

<Forgiveness>

mesalin
02-01-2016, 11:40 AM
That girl was very lucky my best is 15fangs from 6-8hours non stop farming. Still good drop rates 1vial of orc can be done in one day i.e one week one part on average 1-3months for set (depending on luck and ur team)

Yeah maybe she is lucky, but she get always many fangs. Sup sts ! She is hacker [emoji23] [emoji12]

<Forgiveness>

Lordhunters
02-01-2016, 12:01 PM
its already too easy for get them..

Dex_addict
02-01-2016, 12:20 PM
As much as I know people that have already got the set would feel annoyed about a higher fang drop rate happening now, the fact is you can never please everyone. I don't really see how it is different to those that spent millions and millions on crafting the Arcane ring and lots of time farming teeth for double drop weekends to then appear on a regular basis? Things are always changing in the game, 2 years ago people strived to buy Arcane pets and it seemed like a hopeless task at times, for a non plat player unless you spent all day playing the game and farming it was hard work. Now with the games current economy people that are just starting the game and levelling up have Arcane pets and items almost straight away. The new mythic gear stats are not that great for the amount of effort required, this has been mentioned and complained about by many people that have worked hard for it, therefore unless these mythics are going to be upgradeable to 51 with an update quest I don't see any reason why having the odd "double drop" fang weekend once in a blue moon would really hurt, lets face it fangs are only one of the many ingredients needed to craft the Glintstone set.

geeman75
02-01-2016, 02:22 PM
As much as I know people that have already got the set would feel annoyed about a higher fang drop rate happening now, the fact is you can never please everyone. I don't really see how it is different to those that spent millions and millions on crafting the Arcane ring and lots of time farming teeth for double drop weekends to then appear on a regular basis? Things are always changing in the game, 2 years ago people strived to buy Arcane pets and it seemed like a hopeless task at times, for a non plat player unless you spent all day playing the game and farming it was hard work. Now with the games current economy people that are just starting the game and levelling up have Arcane pets and items almost straight away. The new mythic gear stats are not that great for the amount of effort required, this has been mentioned and complained about by many people that have worked hard for it, therefore unless these mythics are going to be upgradeable to 51 with an update quest I don't see any reason why having the odd "double drop" fang weekend once in a blue moon would really hurt, lets face it fangs are only one of the many ingredients needed to craft the Glintstone set.
I agree 2 year's ago it was rough.
With that being said I have no problem if 2 years from now they double the drop rate...

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Darkluciferx
02-01-2016, 02:24 PM
We want doble odd intacts This week sts please!!!! :peaceful:

Pedgon
02-01-2016, 02:49 PM
no, no , nah

Keep trying..1 day you will make me laugh!:stupid:

Fang drops are terrible, we all know it! 95% of people that already got set and achievement are rich/plat users, it didnt come from hard work. So, keep trying...

Kakashis
02-01-2016, 03:31 PM
If they made it that easy, fang prices would go to 1-2k. Just look at those mythic runes that plummeted to worthlessness.

mesalin
02-01-2016, 03:34 PM
Keep trying..1 day you will make me laugh!:stupid:

Fang drops are terrible, we all know it! 95% of people that already got set and achievement are rich/plat users, it didnt come from hard work. So, keep trying...

Lol! 5 runs 3 fangs. Terrible? Usually i crafted helm with hard work. Cause i not plat user. And who knows maybe I'll craft set for show that you don't need platinum to get it
Let me try?

<Forgiveness>

Avaree
02-01-2016, 03:48 PM

I wouldnt be annoyed at higher fang drop rates, I would be disappointed, as these maps are the only challenging thing in game left to do, and the fangs help support the pots I use, ankhs, and to help feed my pets. Up the drop rate on fangs, the lower the price will be on fangs, which will also drop what is paid out for other items, BUT the costs of pots and food for your pet remain the same Its a no brainer...

Now can you imgaine the price of fangs after three days of double odds and "scalers" capitolizing on a well known exploit?

Dex_addict
02-01-2016, 04:29 PM
I wouldnt be annoyed at higher fang drop rates, I would be disappointed, as these maps are the only challenging thing in game left to do, and the fangs help support the pots I use, ankhs, and to help feed my pets. Up the drop rate on fangs, the lower the price will be on fangs, which will also drop what is paid out for other items, BUT the costs of pots and food for your pet remain the same Its a no brainer...

Now can you imgaine the price of fangs after three days of "scalers" capitolizing of a well known exploit?

I completely understand your point here but I also think that the fact that these maps in your opinion are the only "challenging" thing to do and in many peoples opinions one of the only profitable farming places in-game right now, (although there is still Planar Tombs, Arena and good old Km3 :banana: lol!) just leads us back to the issue of needing better loot drops, more items worth farming, more challenging maps/content or even rotatable loot drops (seen a few suggestion threads on this idea before in the past) rather than all resorting to playing one map, farming one thing and then all relying on the price staying above a certain amount. I have read so many threads now complaining about the dissapointment in the overall stats given and amount of effort/gold, time and pots required to craft the mythic glintstone set, I definitely don't think that the drop rate should be increased permanently I just don't see the harm if STS was to introduce a "Double Fang" drop weekend say once every few months, we have this now with Dragkin teeth and we have seen the price of Dragkin Bars rise, fall and rise again over time. Aslong as there are recipes that require an ingredient there will always be a demand for it, therefore people buying it, farming it and let's not forget that there are new players joining the game everyday too. Who is to say that with the new expansion Orc Fangs won't be used to craft something else aswell, it makes sense or else surely with new maps the same thing will happen yet again, Rengol will be rendundant apart from those farming the Glintstone Set? I won't be surprised if we do see a "Double Fang" weekend introduced in the next month or two. As for expoliters well unfortunately there will always be people like that :/

chummierfrog248
02-01-2016, 04:51 PM
I'm just afraid of fangs going to go down in auction or something :( and it take me 2 days to get 10 fangs with pt and scale

will0
02-01-2016, 07:40 PM
No need to increase drop rate from my point of view, we all get out set through the hard way be it buying fangs or farming...

Nothing is free in this world .... who doesn't like the easy way no need to spend gold and get the set?

Iove
02-01-2016, 08:35 PM
no, no , nah
Lie, lie, lie and lie

Enviado de meu XT1058 usando Tapatalk

mesalin
02-02-2016, 12:39 AM
Lie, lie, lie and lie

Lol ! Y'all heard it?!
He call me lier without reason.
I can call you too but i won't:)
I nott rude

<Forgiveness>

Qnoy
02-02-2016, 03:35 AM
no, no , nah

Lie, lie, lie and lie

i believe he's not lie, i got 32 fang for around 10hrs run when completing my myth helm, yes sometimes u ended up with 0 fang result, but as for me its okay, just luck base

chummierfrog248
02-02-2016, 05:24 AM
Lol you get 3 fangs 5 runs lol can we run together because I'm more 20 runs maybe 1 fang if lucky

Ravager
02-02-2016, 05:44 AM
I think the solution will end up being add an AP.

Kill 5000 elite rengol mobs.

Hope not.

mesalin
02-02-2016, 06:11 AM
Lol you get 3 fangs 5 runs lol can we run together because I'm more 20 runs maybe 1 fang if lucky
I ran with avikk [emoji14] he can confirm

<Forgiveness>

debitmandiri
02-02-2016, 08:50 AM
get a better pt, or u run with pugs ?, pugs only fly in and out 1 hour playing means = 55min changing maps , 5min actual killing :wink:

Gouiwaa9000
02-02-2016, 09:49 AM
WHAT?!? Fangs are not hard to loot >.< , and make a perfect farming target for many players , I play not more than 3-4 hours a day , I can easily loot 5-10 a day , and its not my luck , I have the same drop pattern for a while now ( well , sometimes I get unlucky and loot less , but that's rare ) so it will take you around a month and a half of fang farming to get the amount needed for the set....I think that's a fear amount of time . no need to change the drop rate , just leave it like it is . elite rengol is the only elite that drops something useful ( not counting it shuyal with 0.00001% chance for vial XD ) lets keep it the way it is now

Gouiwaa9000
02-02-2016, 09:55 AM
Also , I don't currently own glind set , I'm not a plat user/farmer and I'm not very rich....