PDA

View Full Version : MY device banned forever?

dcoeg
01-31-2016, 11:11 PM
hallo STS ,
i want to talk about my device hasbeen baned how can this happen i havebeen waste much money for this game
give me solution im very disappointed

SORY IF MY ENGLISH BAD

Vixenne
01-31-2016, 11:26 PM

ketoh
01-31-2016, 11:39 PM
hallo STS ,
i want to talk about my device hasbeen baned how can this happen i havebeen waste much money for this game
give me solution im very disappointed

SORY IF MY ENGLISH BAD
a lot happened to my friend in the guild, banned bulk without cause when clean acc. I do not understand why this happened

They immediately stopped playing, gold and plat are their assets

Jinglebells
01-31-2016, 11:44 PM
Im get banned too. Most of indonesian player have been banned. Dont know why :/

Zylx
01-31-2016, 11:57 PM
I've been hearing about a lot of bans that just happened within the past week or so, was there another massive plat farming ban?

Anyways, your best bet is to email support@spacetimestudios.com

Eagleye
02-01-2016, 12:17 AM
I find it humorous that in every single one of these "I've been banned threads" all the people act like they have no idea as to why it happened or play the whole "I did nothing wrong card". Here's my food for thought, these cats obviously have no clue about the tos/rules because if they did, they wouldn't be posting on the forums about getting banned in the first place

Dragoonclaws
02-01-2016, 12:18 AM
Might be linked with the mass ban of the third party website advertising spambots

People might have similar IP addresses. It happened before. STS banned people and some innocent got their device banned too because the IP address was the same. It's really sad to hear but yeah. Send an appeal and check that out.

Dragoonclaws
02-01-2016, 12:24 AM
I find it humorous that in every single one of these "I've been banned threads" all the people act like they have no idea as to why it happened or play the whole "I did nothing wrong card". Here's my food for thought, these cats obviously have no clue about the tos/rules because if they did, they wouldn't be posting on the forums about getting banned in the first place

The question is: What if he said truth?

It is true that he must not post this kind of threads. Technically, only developers are supposed to hear about this and they might find out by themselves. It's none of the community business to investigate on bans, or to talk about them. All we can do is put pressure on mods and the developers that go through the forums everyday... might not be what they want.

Eagleye
02-01-2016, 12:30 AM
Well let's be realistic, 99% of the people who have been banned deserved it one way or another...I'm not calling anyone a liar just seems far too coincidental that in the majority of these recent threads nobody knows why they've been banned...I do see your point but I stand by my statement

robetbee
02-01-2016, 01:52 AM
A lot of my guild friend got banned too, sadly they stop playing until get acc back and its not happen until now

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

xutreuqux
02-01-2016, 03:45 AM
My phone too :( lucky i have 2 phones

Sent from my LG-H540 using Tapatalk

xZauiflele
02-01-2016, 04:25 AM
Hello, the similar thing happened with my friend earlier. He did a biggest blunder ever, he was repeating the bots msg and he did that in lack of information. He was making a joke like
"Bot: Sell 1m gold 25$
He: Sell 1m gold 20$"
He wasn't actually selling gold neither he can do it. It was joke that came to him as a hell. He lost time worth 15m and 2years time.

You may have seen someone it public when u selling something others make fake msgs to sell more cheaper for fun/joke/teasing. This is same case except that he thought those bots send system msgs.

He tried to explain this to the support center but they keep repeating pasting tos. Is not a mistake forgivable?

debitmandiri
02-01-2016, 09:09 AM
Hello, the similar thing happened with my friend earlier. He did a biggest blunder ever, he was repeating the bots msg and he did that in lack of information. He was making a joke like
"Bot: Sell 1m gold 25$
He: Sell 1m gold 20$"
He wasn't actually selling gold neither he can do it. It was joke that came to him as a hell. He lost time worth 15m and 2years time.

You may have seen someone it public when u selling something others make fake msgs to sell more cheaper for fun/joke/teasing. This is same case except that he thought those bots send system msgs.

He tried to explain this to the support center but they keep repeating pasting tos. Is not a mistake forgivable?
hmm interesting, so we can get banned for being sarcasm. Do STS review the account, i mean the whole thing. because from this post says we can get banned for easy things (if this is really happened). If ur friend really not selling gold for money imo that is not a reason for being banned, maybe he should be warned dont make a joke about selling item for$ rather than banned

Motherless_Child
02-01-2016, 11:05 AM
I've been hearing about a lot of bans that just happened within the past week or so, was there another massive plat farming ban?

Anyways, your best bet is to email support@spacetimestudios.com

Lots of bans in the past week????? I sense a new STS employee onboard.........

Royalty
02-01-2016, 11:09 AM
Well let's be realistic, 99% of the people who have been banned deserved it one way or another...I'm not calling anyone a liar just seems far too coincidental that in the majority of these recent threads nobody knows why they've been banned...I do see your point but I stand by my statement

Not True.

Many are banned for no reason at all.

Some get banned a week for 1 single mute maybe?

Some get banned for similar IP Address?

I've been banned for 24hours before, for no reason at all. Again; STS is human, they can mess up too. Not all banning's are for a good reason :)

Candylicks
02-01-2016, 11:25 AM
In my experience, anyone who has received a permanent ban generally DOES break the big no-no's listed in TOS. These are plat farming, account sharing, and selling items/gold for cash. Despite the users denials, they are indeed guilty of these offenses.

With bullying, name calling, and using vulgarities you will see a range of 24 hour - 3 day bans. To my knowledge, I only know of one person who has received a perma ban from this (FREE CONRAD!) Also, botting usually falls in this category as well and they aren't perma banned.

So, deny all you want. However, they do extensive research before banning accounts and if you have been banned I would think twice before coming here and saying you are innocent.

Read the rules people and follow them. They are for everyone's safety and the health of the game.

mesalin
02-01-2016, 11:49 AM
Yeah... I guess, i see sts started working about banning these annoying bots, but why innocent players are banned too.
Also i heard that if account logged in more than 2-3 IP address it will get banned. What if i have 3 device on more and i use all to play? Well usually sometimes i use to. Most of time i use my phone, but i started using my tablet more often, well i using sometimes my sister phone cause its great too. I'll get ban now ?

<Forgiveness>

Eagleye
02-01-2016, 12:09 PM
Not True.

Many are banned for no reason at all.

Some get banned a week for 1 single mute maybe?

Some get banned for similar IP Address?

I've been banned for 24hours before, for no reason at all. Again; STS is human, they can mess up too. Not all banning's are for a good reason :)

Like I stated 99%,,, these so called " accidental bans" you speak of are the 1%ers and even then I find it extremely hard to believe that they're getting banned by mistake

xZauiflele
02-01-2016, 12:16 PM
hmm interesting, so we can get banned for being sarcasm. Do STS review the account, i mean the whole thing. because from this post says we can get banned for easy things (if this is really happened). If ur friend really not selling gold for money imo that is not a reason for being banned, maybe he should be warned dont make a joke about selling item for$ rather than banned

This is 100% true, he didn't typed $=M for selling game gold for real money, it was a joke and their investigation was nothing. He got reply " You were selling gold for real money this is against out Terms of Service, your ban can't be removed" . Hes ign Medimix, Alutojunjun. He felt like get robbed :( . Now he came back with new id device and ip but he still miss medimix and his efforts on those chars.

Edward Coug
02-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Yeah... I guess, i see sts started working about banning these annoying bots, but why innocent players are banned too.
Also i heard that if account logged in more than 2-3 IP address it will get banned. What if i have 3 device on more and i use all to play? Well usually sometimes i use to. Most of time i use my phone, but i started using my tablet more often, well i using sometimes my sister phone cause its great too. I'll get ban now ?

<Forgiveness>

Are you using the devices at the same time to exploit the game? That's a bannable offense. Simply using multiple devices isn't.

mesalin
02-01-2016, 12:24 PM
Are you using the devices at the same time to exploit the game? That's a bannable offense. Simply using multiple devices isn't.
Nono. I use just 3 devices for one character

<Forgiveness>

Edward Coug
02-01-2016, 12:25 PM
Nono. I use just 3 devices for one character

<Forgiveness>

Then, you have nothing to worry about. I do the same.

mesalin
02-01-2016, 12:26 PM
Then, you have nothing to worry about. I do the same.
Thanks mate for answer. Was just litte worry. Lost all that hard work will sux
[emoji24]

<Forgiveness>

Serancha
02-01-2016, 12:41 PM

<Forgiveness>

If you log in from New York and Los Angeles within an hour of each other on a regular basis, that would be a sign of account sharing (bannable). If you log in from your home computer and office computer in the same city at different times, not a problem.

Titanium
02-01-2016, 12:43 PM
With bullying, name calling, and using vulgarities you will see a range of 24 hour - 3 day bans. To my knowledge, I only know of one person who has received a perma ban from this (FREE CONRAD!) Also, botting usually falls in this category as well and they aren't perma banned.

I know 2 people in my previous guild who were banned-forever for trashtalking. One of them lost 110m. Someone else which I know received a ban for 3days just because he called a pvp opponent "noob".

When I pmed Seo few months ago about a person in game who was trashtalking a friend of mine , he replied:

You are correct in that we have a zero tolerance policy for harassment.

I guess support does a good job when comes to cases which involves pure hate/racism/harassement.

Candylicks
02-01-2016, 03:54 PM
I know 2 people in my previous guild who were banned-forever for trashtalking. One of them lost 110m. Someone else which I know received a ban for 3days just because he called a pvp opponent "noob".

When I pmed Seo few months ago about a person in game who was trashtalking a friend of mine , he replied:

I guess support does a good job when comes to cases which involves pure hate/racism/harassement.

No doubt there are multiple people perma banned from their language, but to clarify I only know of one person in that situation myself. Again, generally it's the short ban for the one time or occasional offender who goes wild with their words.

My guess to your friends is that StS received multiple complaints against them, and after reviewing chat logs they found it better for the community if said players weren't a part of it.

With that said, it's always a good idea to review with your guild that trash talking goes no where here. In Enigmatic we discuss this often and one of our officers is working on a guide of how to handle heated PvP situations and TOS friendly words to use instead of the ones that aren't kosher in AL. Smart players fight with their swords, guns, and bows here anyways and are too busy having fun to type out nonsense!!!

Justg
02-01-2016, 04:09 PM
Don't buy anything for real world money, don't sell anything for real world money. We're cracking down with zero tolerance.

That being said, if you think you really were banned without cause, please email support and we'll do our best to help out.

- g

Kaylin
02-01-2016, 04:57 PM
Hi all!

Just a friendly reminder.... If you have questions about your account, or why you may have been banned, please feel free to contact support@spacetimestudios.com

They will be more than happy to answer any questions you have! :-)