PDA

View Full Version : Tips for not getting rushed

Yohan Blank
02-01-2016, 06:12 AM
1.Ofc!Get vanities!People discriminate and criticize you on how you look like.Peeps now just rushes people with noob looking vanities or peeps with no vanities.
2.Get friends with good lookin vanities and tell them to rush who rushed you
3.Get vanities
4.Get vanities
5.Get vanities

Giazagilur
02-01-2016, 06:19 AM
6. Get vanities

Suentous PO
02-01-2016, 07:38 AM
Sooo, if you are rushed, "get friends and rush them"

And

" you can't solve a problem with the same thinking that caused it"

Clear as mud, ty!

Etarbitrev
02-01-2016, 10:08 AM
With an attitude like that yohan I would rush you. Idk if I'm an exception to the rule but I rush anyone the opposing team. Me choosing them has nothing to do with it. I'm friends with a lot of pvpers. I become friends with pvpers by rushing them and them putting up a good fight. Noobs that call their teammates are the only people I endeavour to rush more. So yeah abide by these rules and I'm sure it won't change shlt.

The simple answer is get good. Then if they're teaming you, find them solo and rush them, they'll think twice before rushing you again. That goes for 80% of the community anyway.

Burningdex
02-02-2016, 12:21 AM
rip... but srsly, if you join a game hoping to not get rushed, pvp might not be for you.. its a game, if it angers you.. idek anymore

Etarbitrev
02-02-2016, 03:16 AM
Idek how to reply to you yohan, I feel like I need to make something more of this thread because its people like you, that I hated when I played PL.

Yohan Blank
02-02-2016, 06:31 AM
Lol.....rushers calls there teammates and just boost there kd on you,what i do is just leave then comeback after a mins then when i saw them alone again i rekt them lol,also some peeps rush you when you are also getting rushed by others then when the other person left and the other guy is alone he will also leave cuz he know he gonna get rekt
I want a fair fight.If only vanities were tradeable lel

humiiii
02-02-2016, 08:58 AM
Im curious... What level you play yohan?

Etarbitrev
02-02-2016, 10:03 AM
The only vanity that makes that muc h of a different is founders. If I cried for every time I was teamed, rushed, etc. The world would be 99.9% water with 1% salt.
Yohan people like you give rushing bad connotations. "Rushers calls their teammates" no, these are called noobs that can't solo for themselves. Either that or they're so bored with PL they just get pleasure out of annoying people (not that I'd know). #1. Man up n quit crying like the rest of us have. #2. Find some half decent friends who'll help you when you get TEAMED. If you TEAM them it only promotes more teaming and bullsh. And if you're down for that shlt join fam or smth

Cavoc
02-02-2016, 12:31 PM
#1 tip to not being rushed

Sit in town. Don't even play pve those guys are rude as hell they never say go.

Etarbitrev
02-02-2016, 12:38 PM
Lol^
This made me laugh after I read it twice XD

Iilhopeliliil
02-02-2016, 03:41 PM
The only vanity that makes that muc h of a different is founders. If I cried for every time I was teamed, rushed, etc. The world would be 99.9% water with 1% salt.
Yohan people like you give rushing bad connotations. "Rushers calls their teammates" no, these are called noobs that can't solo for themselves. Either that or they're so bored with PL they just get pleasure out of annoying people (not that I'd know). #1. Man up n quit crying like the rest of us have. #2. Find some half decent friends who'll help you when you get TEAMED. If you TEAM them it only promotes more teaming and bullsh. And if you're down for that shlt join fam or smth

The world would be 100.9%!! But invert is right lol, rushing is fun and it isn't wrong in pvp. Rushing is fun. Going all in without vanities is even better (:

Etarbitrev
02-02-2016, 06:32 PM
See you know I'm right when a noob agrees with me :smiley_simmons:

Caiahar
02-02-2016, 07:10 PM
Lmfao is rushing still a thing

RushalotPL
02-02-2016, 09:18 PM
Rushing is actually a habit.

Iheybeautiful
02-02-2016, 11:16 PM
Many have tried and failed, you cannot escape " the rush "

Fr I might just get on pl once again just to rush you :D

Waug
02-03-2016, 12:52 AM
1.Ofc!Get vanities!People discriminate and criticize you on how you look like.Peeps now just rushes people with noob looking vanities or peeps with no vanities.
2.Get friends with good lookin vanities and tell them to rush who rushed you
3.Get vanities
4.Get vanities
5.Get vanities

Excuse me, those are not rushers, they are just opportunist, for em rushing is like alibi/excuses/reason to build their kd/fun owning new comers/underpowered/under level etc etc and when this things included with the term rushing, infect almost everyone is rusher, and then these ppls blame others as rusher when they get victim by exact same things, such hypocrisy. That's why I say Rush is a hypocrite term the way it has been utilized in the game.

Yohan Blank
02-03-2016, 10:02 AM
werp i was playing on commonly lvls 20-27 but i stop pvping and im just maxing now my mage :3 and i work alone as always and just derps around also rushing peeps lel when im bored trying to lvl my mage lol ill stop for an hour for pvp then back to lvling
And i think AL's pvp system is much better like there is a barrier before everyone is complete and if everyone is complete the barrier is off

Azefekboy
02-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Mad cuz ez?

Yohan Blank
02-06-2016, 12:29 AM
Mad cuz ez?

We just ended this topic your too late so just be quiet

GiveMeWings
02-06-2016, 06:10 AM
Wut iz rush?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk

Yohan Blank
02-06-2016, 07:02 AM
This topic is closed just start a new thread lel

CHINDUSTER
02-06-2016, 08:48 AM
Brah, I just rush every1. Idgaf for gear/skills, if u aint a friend of mine, u gettin dropped.

Itoopeo
02-09-2016, 07:56 AM
Lol.....rushers calls there teammates and just boost there kd on you,what i do is just leave then comeback after a mins then when i saw them alone again i rekt them lol,also some peeps rush you when you are also getting rushed by others then when the other person left and the other guy is alone he will also leave cuz he know he gonna get rekt
I want a fair fight.If only vanities were tradeable lel

Get friends

Yohan Blank
02-10-2016, 09:05 AM
Get friends

Nah so hard now many rushers have many connections, and you cant just trust any1
Btw this thread is done .-.

Rescind
02-11-2016, 02:33 AM
Is this a plot to indireftly encourage account buying?

Etarbitrev
02-11-2016, 05:53 PM
Not so indireft anymore!

Burningdex
02-12-2016, 07:59 PM
does this thread actually exist...

Yohan Blank
02-13-2016, 06:52 AM
does this thread actually exist...

This thread is DEAD

Waug
02-13-2016, 09:12 AM
This thread is DEAD

This is evergreen topic, it will last until the game exists and untill ppls posses such mentality like this -

Nah so hard now many rushers have many connections, and you cant just trust any1...

BigNoter
02-13-2016, 09:21 AM
Vanities do not determine, if you're good or how well respected you are in the pvp community, if you're good at pvp, you'll get the respect you deserve. If you talk trash & whine about getting rushed, well that's when you're bad in my opinion. Respect in pvp is earned. Not given.
See you in game :)

Kingsusej

humiiii
02-15-2016, 03:42 AM
This thread is DEAD

You will be like the thread too if i see you in pvp

Lol.

Acters
02-15-2016, 10:35 AM
good tips, trolly but true

iamthesurvivor
02-17-2016, 03:49 AM
WOW johan!!!!11!! Funny stuff yet again from you!
When's the stand-up comedy debut starting?

Etarbitrev
02-17-2016, 08:09 AM
^yeah, nice post tryna get thumbs up. Pls, go find green bars elsewhere. #HeheHypocracy

Morphing
02-23-2016, 11:45 AM
I stand with Harvey on this. I rush alot of people and if they don't drop, team, or whine about me running for buff etc.. I'll off if they want to, but vanities do not matter whatsoever to me, as I'll rush anyone I feel like rushing

Iheybeautiful
02-23-2016, 03:10 PM
I stand with Harvey on this. I rush alot of people and if they don't drop, team, or whine about me running for buff etc.. I'll off if they want to, but vanities do not matter whatsoever to me, as I'll rush anyone I feel like rushing
You get tired standing pls sit

Burningdex
02-24-2016, 01:40 AM
this thread literally makes me question why people PvP, like if you're going there just to whine and whinge, take it to PvE or towne or something.

Ssneakykills
02-24-2016, 08:59 AM
this thread literally makes me question why people PvP, like if you're going there just to whine and whinge, take it to PvE or towne or something.

They take it to shadow town anyway don't let them spread

Morphing
02-24-2016, 09:19 AM
You get tired standing pls sit

I'm sitting now :(

Itoopeo
02-25-2016, 12:20 AM
They take it to shadow town anyway don't let them spread

The shadow town is crowded during american play time. Aand when its the best time to play for europeans, its empty.
So the kids who go there to talk crap and cry about stuff, are our lovely and kocky american communuty :-)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Etarbitrev
02-25-2016, 07:18 AM
True that buddy!

Iheybeautiful
02-26-2016, 12:15 PM
The shadow town is crowded during american play time. Aand when its the best time to play for europeans, its empty.
So the kids who go there to talk crap and cry about stuff, are our lovely and kocky american communuty :-)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
Wait, people talk... CRAP? That's unhealthy!

ZedMaster
03-01-2016, 11:17 AM
bruh vanities don't mean ****. Rush the **** out of them, team if they team, and make them quit the game. People started rushing my 15 bear on 20s so I made a 22, later 22 rushed by 25s, I made a 27, made a guild called Just, we shmoked everyone and nobody ****ed with us.

This is the pvp life bro #300 #shmoked ganggang

Okay but seriously, this game is practically dead. Just play have fun and do whatever you want lol. If people rush ya then just rush back (it's fun for me) and it's lowkey a good way to make friends