PDA

View Full Version : So when exactly will the release be???

ChrisFI
06-26-2011, 10:41 AM
Ive been hearing august, july, beginning of july, end of June(well much earlier). Then i started to hear about "full beta" which i cant seem to yet understand.
So when is the date of release???

Silentarrow
06-26-2011, 10:44 AM
The release will be soon! The beta coming out will last two weeks and will start in about 1 week. Do thats three weeks till end if beta an if the devs find no problems the game will be released right after. Though if they do find problems the release will be delayed by a couple of weeks.

ChrisFI
06-26-2011, 10:46 AM
OH i see thanx :)

Took me five mins to figure out but thats OK xD

Register
06-26-2011, 01:09 PM
OMG we dont need another thread on this. You will get the same answer. Please dont so this...There are so many threads on this, so look at those. If you wouldnt know the exact date, more then likely, we wont either. Just wait. seriously. its not hard to wait. sts already has an amazing game so play that :)

ChrisFI
06-26-2011, 08:09 PM
OMG we dont need another thread on this. You will get the same answer. Please dont so this...There are so many threads on this, so look at those. If you wouldnt know the exact date, more then likely, we wont either. Just wait. seriously. its not hard to wait. sts already has an amazing game so play that :)

I only saw them in the announcements and one other
i was just wondering >_> i wouldnt care if it comes out in another year :P

fyi im patient about it -_-

CORNDAGMAN
06-27-2011, 01:26 PM
Ok first of all the forums r for people to ask questions don't get on to someone just bc he put a similar thread the person had a right to start a thread if u didn't agree on what he put u shouldn't really have said anything to him.

Register
06-27-2011, 03:24 PM
Ok first of all the forums r for people to ask questions don't get on to someone just bc he put a similar thread the person had a right to start a thread if u didn't agree on what he put u shouldn't really have said anything to him.

This is known as cross posting and is frowned upon :( here at STS forums.

Cross posting - As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly and many good ideas may be lost. Use the Search link to keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.

We already have many threads on the release of Star Legends and the answers could be found there. Why make some people repeat themselves when you could use the search function? :confused:

Thanks,
Reg