PDA

View Full Version : Skil Mastery!! What do you mean? ( JB Voice)

Deathlyreaper
02-01-2016, 08:03 PM
Can anyone explain to me what sts mean by having skill mastery?

kinzmet
02-01-2016, 08:13 PM
In many RPG I played that have skill mastery, the term refers to mastery of certain combat skill. Lets use rogue as an example, rogues have three sets of combat abilities. The Dagger skill set, the Bow skill set and the Support skill set.

With the skill mastery you can choose what set to "master" in building your character, an example is mastering the Bow skill set. For the sake of disscussion I would assume that the devs would make passive or active buff skills to further increase the usefullness of the skill set by increasing the damage dealt, or making the cooldown faster, or making the mana consumption lower.

With the skill mastery, there would be various skill build set for specific purposes. Thus making the gaming engaging and more exciting.

tomsawer
02-01-2016, 08:24 PM
In many RPG I played that have skill mastery, the term refers to mastery of certain combat skill. Lets use rogue as an example, rogues have three sets of combat abilities. The Dagger skill set, the Bow skill set and the Support skill set.

With the skill mastery you can choose what set to "master" in building your character, an example is mastering the Bow skill set. For the sake of disscussion I would assume that the devs would make passive or active buff skills to further increase the usefullness of the skill set by increasing the damage dealt, or making the cooldown faster, or making the mana consumption lower.

With the skill mastery, there would be various skill build set for specific purposes. Thus making the gaming engaging and more exciting.
I beleive that was answered perfectly .

Vixenne
02-01-2016, 11:11 PM
Very excited to see it :love_heart:

Deathlyreaper
02-02-2016, 08:32 AM

Ok thank you very much