PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 51 but no idea what the Crown is?

Clodoveo
06-26-2011, 03:44 PM
What is the crown at Lvl 56 that everyone here seems to be gasming about? What does it have and how to get it?

What kind of gear is suggested for Lvl 51 Pure Int Enchant, I have staff 154-196, Dps 198?

Should i be looking for sets, I hear they give bonus?

JaytB
06-26-2011, 03:52 PM
What is the crown at Lvl 56 that everyone here seems to be gasming about? What does it have and how to get it?

What kind of gear is suggested for Lvl 51 Pure Int Enchant, I have staff 154-196, Dps 198?

Should i be looking for sets, I hear they give bonus?

The crown is more like a vanity item that will disappear after the level cap is raised. Some people who are racing for 56 seems disappointed when they finally get it, because it's fairly useless if you have a good set. But, it looks cool :)

Lv51, either keep your lvl 50 stuff (if it's something good like shadow or so) until 55, or buy cheap 51 pieces, if you can find them cheap that is. They can be sometimes priced fairly high.

+50 'sets' only exist at lvl 55, not at 51. Wearing a complete set gives your stats a 'set-bonus', like extra h/s, m/s, armor,...

Fyrce
06-26-2011, 06:09 PM
The "crown" is the Crown of Persistence. It is a quest item from quests that are available when a player reaches level 56. Those quests will no longer be available when the level cap is raised. People who have the crown before the level cap raise will get to keep that item.

When the level cap is raised to L60 (L61 for the hardcore), there will be a new reward for those who level to 61, with new quests. Everyone is imagining a new crown with a different look. Preferably a vanity crown.