PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Guide+ Walkthrough and Strategy

ChrisFI
06-26-2011, 07:21 PM
1. Solving Lagg and Saving More Battery
If you are having problems with "lagg" or "ping spikes", quick battery losage, etc. here are some things that could help you that have helped me.
Be as close to the router or hotspot as possible
Turn high quality off
Check mark the box to disable camera effects
Check mark the box to lock device orientation where you'll be looking at the game with your right hand (or finger) over the home button of your device.
Check mark the box to put pixel double on (if you want)(i personally dont)
Slide the bar all the way to the right on battery saver (This will make the game play look slower/Its mainly for saving battery)
All this could be found in the menu tab in "options" which is two tabs to the right from your friends list

2. Survive to have the least amount of deaths possible
Generally you'd want to be battling in a big group of people (mainly the maximum number that you could have in a dungeon) (5 including yourself), never fight alone, and work as a good team. And make sure you build your character to the best it could be. (Here i could only explain the "Ursan" build (the bear))
The "Ursan"/"Bear" build(up to level 56) (you'll have to respec between each time you level up by ten up to level 30)
By level 10 Rage should be maxed out (6) and leave stomp with two skill points and vengeful slash with two skill points
By level 20 Rage and hell scream should be maxed out (6 each). Leave crushing blow with 5 skill points and leave stomp with one skill point and super mega slash with one skill point
By level 30 Rage, hell scream, crushing blow, and beckon should be maxed out (6 each). Leave iron blood with with 2 skill points and leave stomp, vengeful slash, crippling slash, and super mega slash with one skill point.
By level 40 Rage, hell scream, crushing blow, beckon and iron blood should be maxed out (6 each). Leave vengeful slash, stomp, crippling slash, super mega slash, and evade with 2 skill points.
By level 50 Rage, hell scream, crushing blow, beckon, iron blood, and evade should be maxed out (6 each). Leave stomp and super mega slash with 4 skill points and leave vengeful slash and crippling slash with 3 skill points.
By level 56 Rage, hell scream, crushing blow, beckon, iron blood, and evade should be maxed out (6 each). Leave vengeful slash, stomp, crippling slash, and super mega slash with 5 skill points

Note I will write information on the best builds for avian and mage if I create characters of them and as soon as I know well about each one of them

3. Armor and Weapons
*made/making a separate thread on all the items in PL*
*will post links when done*
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29570-All-DEX-helms-of-Pocket-Legends
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29573-Helms-of-INT(prefixed)&p=335260#post335260
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29560-All-STR-Helms-of-Pocket-Legends

4. Strategy
Formation and gameplay strategies is a key role in surviving and depends on what works best for your party/ team. Here is what I personally think are the best strategies.
The amount of people in the party would be a total of 5 consisting of an str bear, dex bear, dex avian, and an int and str mage.
The str bear would have most str and dex. So the bear could have good armor health and crit while still having an increase in dodge, accuracy and natural damage and regen.
The dex bear would have most dex and str. So it would have good natural damage, accuracy, dodge and health, armor and crit and regen.
The dex avian would have most and and str. So it would have good accuracy, dodge, natural damage, regen, and have an increase in armor, crit, and health.
The int mage would have most int and str. So it would have good natural damage, accuracy, and regen, and an increase in crit and damage
The str mage would have most str and an equal amount of dex and int. So it would have increase in health, natural damage, accuracy, regen, crit, dodge, and armor.

5. Keep from getting banned and reported
Well its common sense but just be friendly and no fowl language and you should be just fine :)

6. Being smart about your money and platinum
Since spacetime studios made the main story of Pocket Legends free there is no need to pay a cent
If you want all the dungeons/features the most you should pay for is 165 platinum which is 20 dollars.
If you want the “extras” (vanity items, rings, premium items, etc.) is up to you and if you think its worth to buy
And if you are going to pay 50 dollars at once buy the 800 platinum because if you but smaller portions in the end you wont get the same amount of platinum than buying 800 at once

ChrisFI
06-26-2011, 07:28 PM
P.S. Ill update this when the new patch comes out when needed

TheGamer
06-26-2011, 07:47 PM
wow :O big thread of info. ITS GREAT TO KNOW THIS :).
my "lag" as gotten a bit less and battery seems a little better. (i have battery magic so i could keep track of how much time i have left) and after playing pl it lasted a bit longer. :) thanx

now i know what sets to get and what to do with my bear when i make it ^__^ :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:banana:

NECROREAPER
06-26-2011, 08:08 PM
While this is a great guide, the builds you suggest are subjective being that they're only from your point of view and are what you think a good build is.

For example, my 55 gear is full hate, gurgox hammer, and pumpkin and I dominate in sewers.

Just be sure to put what your intentions are when writing the guild, like saying: "this is what I think a good bear/elf/bird build is/should be"

ChrisFI
06-26-2011, 08:15 PM
While this is a great guide, the builds you suggest are subjective being that they're only from your point of view and are what you think a good build is.

For example, my 55 gear is full hate, gurgox hammer, and pumpkin and I dominate in sewers.

Just be sure to put what your intentions are when writing the guild, like saying: "this is what I think a good bear/elf/bird build is/should be"

yeah ofcourse its what i think :P

...and the build i suggested is what i dominate with :)

IceCoffie
06-26-2011, 08:37 PM
Very nice job on the info. Really helped alot. :)

NECROREAPER
06-26-2011, 09:23 PM
yeah ofcourse its what i think :P

...and the build i suggested is what i dominate with :)

Well yeah thats what Im saying, post that it's YOUR ideal set up, not the definitive, end all absolute set up.

Make sense?

Silentarrow
06-26-2011, 10:24 PM
A lot of this gear is hard to come by at those levels (vyx helm lvl 25) try adding some 2nd choice options for those gears ( for example lvl 50 hate helm, 2nd option lvl 50 jacobs helm of rift). Other than that good guide.

ChrisFI
06-27-2011, 10:10 AM
ok im making a whole seperate thread on the items of PL

MisterChris
07-30-2011, 09:23 PM
oh ok ;D

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32202-For-starters-since-its-my-first-thread-(LOL)

Silentarrow
07-30-2011, 09:25 PM
Chris, why are you quitting? I had fun farming with you!

MisterChris
07-30-2011, 09:28 PM
Im not quitting lol read carefully ;D

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32202-For-starters-since-its-my-first-thread-(LOL)

i just have my own forum sign up finally the other one (ChrisFI) i kinda worked on together with my cousin who quit. My ideas on pl and star legends were my own threads...and i put the hyper link above under the ones that ONLY I did to make clear xD