View Full Version : Comeback or not????

famousfame
02-02-2016, 02:10 PM
Bonjour Everyone,
Have a quick question plz to any and all, friend or foe, Is game worth coming back to play?

Has the life of tanks improved in any way or we still bottom of the food chain with rubbish gear and bugged skills?

Is end game competitive?

Is good gear n gems readily available or still cost an arm and leg?

Has end game PvP improved or still filled with #£@#?

Thanks in advance for your answers

Famousfame

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Zylx
02-02-2016, 02:25 PM
Has the life of tanks improved in any way or we still bottom of the food chain with rubbish gear and bugged skills?

Not really

Is end game competitive?

Ehhh sorta

Relatively cheap gear compared to the platfarm days. Jewels replaced gems, but are hella expensive and low drop rates.

Not really other than duels, and ofc its still full of ****

Oezheasate
02-02-2016, 02:27 PM
Bonjour Everyone,
Have a quick question plz to any and all, friend or foe, Is game worth coming back to play?

Is end game competitive?

Famousfame

1. Yes its worth coming back to play, although the pve farming aspect does get a bit dull pvp is very enjoyable atm.
2. Tanks are actually top of the food chain in vs's now and with the jugg fix very valuable in clashes again.
3. Three major pvp guilds at endgame atm, Horror, Purge and Magnum so it does provide entertainment.
4. As a PvP tank you will need the lvl 46 mythic set which will cost u around 15m plus tags which cant be bought, aegis grit or maul of grit 2-3m, myth belt lvl 43 agility 20k. The more expensive part would be the jewels and/or gems which depending on what u wish for can range between 2-10m.
5. The tting isnt too bad imo, idk how it was at 41 cap.

Hope this helps and gluck.

famousfame
02-02-2016, 02:31 PM
1. Yes its worth coming back to play, although the pve farming aspect does get a bit dull pvp is very enjoyable atm.
2. Tanks are actually top of the food chain in vs's now and with the jugg fix very valuable in clashes again.
3. Three major pvp guilds at endgame atm, Horror, Purge and Magnum so it does provide entertainment.
4. As a PvP tank you will need the lvl 46 mythic set which will cost u around 15m plus tags which cant be bought, aegis grit or maul of grit 2-3m, myth belt lvl 43 agility 20k. The more expensive part would be the jewels and/or gems which depending on what u wish for can range between 2-10m.
5. The tting isnt too bad imo, idk how it was at 41 cap.

Hope this helps and gluck.
Thanks for your input mate :)

Oezheasate
02-02-2016, 02:34 PM
Thanks for your input mate :)

Theres a new arc weap coming out before 14th of february so wait with purchasing weapons doe.

famousfame
02-02-2016, 02:38 PM
Theres a new arc weap coming out before 14th of february so wait with purchasing weapons doe.
Arcane weapons? o.O for all classes???

ROFL sts getting desperate for kerchinggg hahahahahahah kk.

Any idea when its coming or is just wait and see?

csyui
02-02-2016, 02:56 PM
You will come back, otherwise you wouldn't make this post.

The game is getting improved little by little, it should be better than it was before. I would say it is slowly walking on the path toward the one what you expect or dream of.

Anyona
02-02-2016, 03:30 PM
Honestly the game is currently more balanced than ever imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CouchPass
02-02-2016, 04:56 PM
Arcane Legends will always be Arcane Legends, while the bad stuff is there, the good will also balance it out...

I'm so deep right now..

famousfame
02-02-2016, 04:58 PM
Thinking about it just need remember my password

bhupeshkansal
02-02-2016, 08:32 PM
Game is more imtrusting compare to past days,
Inrersting points wich will pull u back in game,

Sns 20-25 m,
Whims 3-4 m
Nekro 3-4 m
Arc ring 2-3 m
New mastry skill gona introduced soon,
New arc weapon will b in al soon,
Expansions will b there in few months

Last bt not the least

Myth becoma reality

'Arcane deary' is in arlore

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

famousfame
02-02-2016, 08:50 PM
Lol arcane deary? Is that a joke ROFL tsk tsk sts.

What's fix on jug?

wangkj
02-02-2016, 08:52 PM

What's fix on jug?

no arcane deary is not a joke. Its a legit pet now worth around 2-3 million or 1350 plat if bought from stable

Oezheasate
02-02-2016, 10:34 PM

What's fix on jug?

Jugg is pretty much unbreakable for 15 seconds, very rarely breaks.

Candylicks
02-03-2016, 11:53 AM
Bonjour Everyone,

Is end game competitive?

Famousfame

Awe hey ! I know many people would be pleased to have you back in Arlor. Hope all is well, I am over on Clash of Clans w/ instant, con, and a bunch of retired AL friends. Take care and good luck if you return to Arlor.

famousfame
02-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Awe hey ! I know many people would be pleased to have you back in Arlor. Hope all is well, I am over on Clash of Clans w/ instant, con, and a bunch of retired AL friends. Take care and good luck if you return to Arlor.
Lol con n insta together that's pure drama 1 0 1 there[emoji14]

Candylicks
02-03-2016, 01:37 PM
Lol con n insta together that's pure drama 1 0 1 there[emoji14]

LOL! Funny though we made our own clan recently and it's pretty much all business and war. We are serious on strategy and aside from planning, we don't have any nonsense going on. I keep them straight! Hey are you on LINE? PM me your ID I can add you to a couple chats to re connect with a few people.

famousfame
02-03-2016, 02:00 PM
LOL! Funny though we made our own clan recently and it's pretty much all business and war. We are serious on strategy and aside from planning, we don't have any nonsense going on. I keep them straight! Hey are you on LINE? PM me your ID I can add you to a couple chats to re connect with a few people.
Had group invites pending from ages but yet to join any, honestly still not decided if its worth coming back or not as don't got time to stroke any egos or free dramas, bugging for me is that still got acc with 0000s of plats and few mil catching dust.

elitwarrio
02-04-2016, 03:46 AM
Bonjour Everyone,

Is end game competitive?

Famousfame

Heyyyyy bud backkkkkkkkkkk to playyy ahah

Arachnophobik
02-04-2016, 05:54 AM
endgame pvp was pretty good last time I checked, not too competitive but probably the most balanced ive seen it in a year. Then again, I stopped playing a month ago

xnorwayx
02-04-2016, 05:56 AM
Everything was mentioned above. But... there is 1 little problem on 4. Tt / Gang / Blocking is on same level as at 41 cap sadly.