PDA

View Full Version : unplayable game

Royalty
02-02-2016, 08:04 PM
So far, this game is filled with data and amazing visuals and great gameplay...

But it's unplayable. The Lag / Ping Spikes everyone has been experiencing (it's not my internet. A LOT of people have been going through this. Repeat: this is NOT my internet)

Can this be fixed or atleast tried to be fixed? It's annoying as hell going through WT4 trying to level (btw, leveling in this game is gruesome. And I feel really bad for the new players)

Anyways, Tired of not being able to procceed onwards with this beautiful game because of the BARBARIC ping. Yes... and they thought chivalry was dead...
It's scary how much the game refuses to work properly. I can totally tell someone is up with the servers (idk if its the country i live in/Canada/ but this is ridiculous :/
I have given up leveling up for the day because I've been dealing with constant ping spikes every 15-30 seconds for the past 4 hours. Goodnight everyone and please try not give me some comments about how I'm wrong or how it's my internet.

*this thread is not to offend the game, I love AL, but it has a major flaw, and that's lag; more than anything*

wangkj
02-02-2016, 08:07 PM
The lag is pretty bad I agree with you. But leveling up is not that hard. I can lv up 2 times in 1.5 hours

Royalty
02-02-2016, 08:12 PM
The lag is pretty bad I agree with you. But leveling up is not that hard. I can lv up 2 times in 1.5 hours

Does that sound normal to you xD...

Dude I've been trying to get to 46. I can truly say... WT4 non stop over 100 times per day is completely mind destroying. I'm fatigued

wangkj
02-02-2016, 08:13 PM
Does that sound normal to you xD...

Dude I've been trying to get to 46. I can truly say... WT4 non stop over 100 times per day is completely mind destroying. I'm fatigued

What level are you i will add you and level up with you. Whats your ign?

Royalty
02-02-2016, 08:16 PM
What level are you i will add you and level up with you. Whats your ign?

I am lv38, IGN: EQYPTIAN

wangkj
02-02-2016, 08:17 PM
Im level 36 but am expecting to be 38 by tommorow my ign is seasiskefe

Zylx
02-02-2016, 08:37 PM
I believe i read somewhere that nordr maps and below will be getting a nerf with the new client. If i recall correctly, the last time they nerfed old pve maps they also lowered xp caps for lower lvls.

Also, as a non-supporter of the auto leveling jump to 41, i could say that i wish STS would've fixed the grinding instead, as at points it can be pretty hard to bear.

Nonetheless, i have a 36 warrior from Shuyal cap I've considered capping recently, if interested you can find me on Line :)

wangkj
02-02-2016, 08:43 PM
I believe i read somewhere that nordr maps and below will be getting a nerf with the new client. If i recall correctly, the last time they nerfed old pve maps they also lowered xp caps for lower lvls.

Also, as a non-supporter of the auto leveling jump to 41, i could say that i wish STS would've fixed the grinding instead, as at points it can be pretty hard to bear.

Nonetheless, i have a 36 warrior from Shuyal cap I've considered capping recently, if interested you can find me on Line :)

zylx you want to cap your lv 36 warrior. I need to cap my lv 36 mage wanna run tombs together?

Zylx
02-02-2016, 08:52 PM
zylx you want to cap your lv 36 warrior. I need to cap my lv 36 mage wanna run tombs together?
Sure, add Titanic

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

wangkj
02-02-2016, 08:54 PM
ok my ign is seasiskefe

oekeone
02-02-2016, 09:16 PM
I am lv38, IGN: EQYPTIAN

I can help you level up to lol add me ign: arizauefan

Mister Smith
02-02-2016, 09:32 PM
Ughh i have a L13 rogue I need to level up does anyone wanna help? :D

wangkj
02-02-2016, 09:56 PM

I would help

Deathlyreaper
02-02-2016, 09:57 PM
I agree with you the lag is pretty bad and hey I live in Canada too. PLS FIX PING SPIKES STS

Mister Smith
02-02-2016, 10:08 PM
I would help

Okay thanks my ign is Prosecutes add me ;)

wangkj
02-02-2016, 10:19 PM
Okay thanks my ign is Prosecutes add me ;)

My ign is seasiskefe

Fyrce
02-03-2016, 01:24 AM
I leveled my warrior from 41 to 46 recently without wt4 at all. Just wilds and rengol. Did 3-5k xp per day. Easy.

oekeone
02-03-2016, 06:31 AM

I can help at 4:00pm CST add me ign:arizauefan

Gouiwaa9000
02-03-2016, 10:25 AM
Hmmm , I'm not experiencing any lag at all my ping is stable at 150-250 ( I get DC some times but thats only like 1-2 times a day ) and the lvling is just fine you can get from 0 to 46 in 5-7 days ( just use the cheap exp elix from ac ) , so its probably your country , how far away are you from sts servers?

Gouiwaa9000
02-03-2016, 10:31 AM
Also , with rengol expansion sts made it much easier to lvl up , before you needed insane amounts of exp to get to cap , I remember from lvl36 and up : for lvl36 you needed 36.6k exp , for 41 you needed 37.7k , so yea.... Lvling no longer so hard..

Royalty
02-03-2016, 10:46 AM
Also , with rengol expansion sts made it much easier to lvl up , before you needed insane amounts of exp to get to cap , I remember from lvl36 and up : for lvl36 you needed 36.6k exp , for 41 you needed 37.7k , so yea.... Lvling no longer so hard..

Yea I realized sts did make some easy ways of leveling.. and it has only been 4 days and I'm already Lv42. It's just there's no enjoyment or even partial "Chill" factors to leveling up. It's a ruthless grind and I can understand how many would feel discouraged and quit right away. I just had lv46 friends make parties and we tried doing lb timed runs, in the end we would be doing 20-30 1min watcher tombs runs and the xp just comes quick.

Also for the lag; I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (Same province and country as digm the new community dev) , I'm really not too far from the servers, but my ping is tremendous!

Gouiwaa9000
02-03-2016, 02:24 PM
Hmm , gotta argee on this one , lvling is not fun at all . Maybe if sts could include something to motivate new players to lvl , one skill point , and some golds are not enough .With the up coming client that I think will include locked crate keys ( that's what you will come up with if you follow the history of AL : respec - respec scrolls , Rewive - ankhs ( all those were plat exclusive before ) ) maybe we should get one per lvl for the final 5 lvls of cap? I don't think it will hurt the economy to much , considering the drop rates of actually rare items