PDA

View Full Version : Able to purchase extra quick slots

Piosidon
06-27-2011, 12:31 PM
I have no idea what these are called but I call them quick slots. They are found on the inventory page and look like this.
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i386/pkev/d1dc4911.jpg

I have lots of items and since I like to pvp alot I would like to be able to purchase more slots for maybe 5 plat per slot.

Piosidon
06-27-2011, 12:32 PM
Sorry the pic is so small

Mennddoza
06-27-2011, 12:40 PM
This has come up before... but I still like the idea

TANKKAAR
06-27-2011, 01:08 PM
I have no idea what these are called but I call them quick slots. They are found on the inventory page and look like this.
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i386/pkev/d1dc4911.jpg

I have lots of items and since I like to pvp alot I would like to be able to purchase more slots for maybe 5 plat per slot.

I'm pretty sure this is a pic of your loadout slots icon :-)
And YES I would love to have the ability to own up to 8 atleast :banana:

Fyrce
06-27-2011, 07:15 PM
Yep, loadouts. And yep, would love to have 4 more.

:banana:

noobmigo
06-27-2011, 07:17 PM
I would like loadouts on the main screen, like where your skill are.

Nightarcher
06-28-2011, 12:58 AM
Booo! No! Why did you suggest this!!! This is terrible!!!!

We've been asking for more loadouts for a while now, and the devs have agreed that it would be a good thing. But... I kind of envisioned it as a more... free... update. ;)

Also, for me this gets dangerously close to paying for combat advantages with real money. Yeah I know we have elixirs... but quick slots can effect pvp too. I just like to stick to the "Plat is for extras" idea, even if it's not working out that way. I think you shouldn't be able to buy advantages you should earn in the game, or have built in.

Gluttony
06-28-2011, 01:25 AM
Also, for me this gets dangerously close to paying for combat advantages with real money. I think you shouldn't be able to buy advantages you should earn in the game, or have built in.

Personally 4 seems like a pretty decent number, and I have to agree with Nightarcher that paying plat for more would give an advantage to those who are willing to pay (even if it is a small one). I know it's been discussed before but I would just like the loadout slots to be on the main screen. I would understand that there isn't much room, but I just took a look at how large the emote menu extends into the screen (I have the emote menu hidden) so I cannot see why 4 loadout slots cannot extend just as far.

Riccits
06-28-2011, 03:35 AM
if the slots were on main screen, i would love it! but it would change pvp completely. so iam concerned about...

Tamino
06-28-2011, 07:48 AM
Personally 4 seems like a pretty decent number.
I disagree, 5-6 are more effective for dual-spec toon like my bear.

Right now I filled the four slots: 1 - Boost gears for DEX, 2 - RR Wing/Talon set, 3 - Boost gears for STR, 4 - Sewer/Bellows Combo. When I am at boss, I must switch manually from RR wind/talon to Customized Recurve set; when tanking I must change manually Bellows Sword/Shield with Fury Sword and Cleaner shield. Two more slots will be highly appreciated....

Gluttony
06-28-2011, 08:15 AM
I disagree, 5-6 are more effective for dual-spec toon like my bear.

It says "personally" for a reason, I'm not a dual-spec nor do I plan on making one. Dual specs need boosters so it's a given that any player who utilizes that build would like more to accommodate, but if you look at things now they're grouped in 4's (emote packs, quick chat, skills) so it seems that is the magic number. Sorry if it's inconvenient to some/most.

superglut2
06-29-2011, 09:15 AM
3 more would be nice

PatsoeGamer
06-30-2011, 12:13 PM
I love this idea! Been thinking the same for some time, maybe 2 or 3 additional for free and if you want to spend more and use plat then go for it ;-)