PDA

View Full Version : Noob with a question

Donluna
06-27-2011, 02:16 PM
Hello All,

So ive been playing for about a week to two weeks (since the google article about the best mobile games) lvl30 warrior. Donluna is the same username ingame. And i have a question.....if i were to change the name in game would i lose my friends list? Or will my name change on their list?...also lets say i keep the name and go with a diff name on blackstar can someone essentially use my PL name and get my plat?

Thanks in advance

Darkfader
06-27-2011, 02:20 PM
No you won't lose your friend list when you do name change, your name will change on their list. :)
Nobody can't steal your platinum that way since platinum is linked to your account, not username of character.

Donluna
06-27-2011, 02:27 PM
Ahhh ok thank you. And i think i read on here somewhere that you cant share plat unless the name is the same on both

Darkfader
06-27-2011, 02:37 PM
Ahhh ok thank you. And i think i read on here somewhere that you cant share plat unless the name is the same on both

No need to be same name.
When blackstar come out, you will use same email/password to login game than you previously doing with pocketlegends. And platinum will carry over to you at blaclstar because of "same account". :)

Donluna
06-27-2011, 02:53 PM
Thank you very much. That makes sense now why my plat wont be stolen....i have a great name didnt want anyone to steal it lol..i just did the name i have now as a test and i got hooked to the game lol. I was gonna ask how you change the name next but no need anymore thanks buddy

Snakespeare
06-27-2011, 03:13 PM
gj darkfader

Darkfader
06-27-2011, 03:16 PM
Thank you very much. That makes sense now why my plat wont be stolen....i have a great name didnt want anyone to steal it lol..i just did the name i have now as a test and i got hooked to the game lol. I was gonna ask how you change the name next but no need anymore thanks buddy

No problem, my pleasure. :)

gj darkfader

LOL ;D (nothing else to say)